PDA

View Full Version : what do you think of PI/m ?

PheroX
08-24-2003, 03:37 PM
my brother gave me his bottle of pi/m unscented and just wanted to know what your opinion is on it. I\'ve never used it and i can smell a armpit type smell in it. Could coolwater cover it ?

manchorito
08-24-2003, 04:31 PM
use PI in SMALL amounts. Just put in armpits because it had a slow release. DO NOT OD.

Holmes
08-24-2003, 04:34 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
DO NOT OD.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I second that.

Holmes

PheroX
08-24-2003, 04:50 PM
yes i\'ve been doing some research and noticed that anything over 2 drops will be just too much. Has anybody around the age of 16-10 have any success? I notice thats its really ment for the older guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cuddlebear
08-24-2003, 05:20 PM
I have found that Cool Water is indeed a good cover scent for PI ... in fact, I don\'t know of a better one as of this writing ...

PheroX
08-24-2003, 05:48 PM
Thats good then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
08-25-2003, 11:13 AM
yes i\'ve been doing some research and noticed that anything over 2 drops will be just too much. Has anybody around the age of 16-10 have any success? I notice thats its really ment for the older guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16-10?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

People around your age have had success, but use it in small doses and spread it out well.

Holmes
08-25-2003, 11:16 AM
16-10?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

LOL. Son, I do believe that\'s illegal in certain states.

Holmes

mikey
08-25-2003, 01:55 PM
I use PI (when- because the staying and long lasting power, sure not so aggresive like NPA [alc based] ) max. 1 drop.

If i wear 2 drops i get NO results in any direction ...
I going to try next days a combo (allready postet in the forum) with pi and npa each 1 to max. 2 drops /dabs.

But WAGG seems to make me \"fu** of \" how should i say ; i feel like as i just smoked a joint or such a bullshit in this line..*G*

cya

darkness
08-25-2003, 04:48 PM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1061855324darkness\">

I have used PI/m and I :
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Think it is a good product and have gotten reactions
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />Wouldn\'t have purchased it if I knew that it would get me little to no results
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

PheroX
08-25-2003, 05:37 PM
sorry, i meant 16-20. I\'m 17 so i hope it works for me. But i hope my teachers don\'t hit on me lol

Brian
08-26-2003, 04:18 AM
yes i\'ve been doing some research and noticed that anything over 2 drops will be just too much.

Not necessarily, it depends on the age of the wearer and the wearer\'s targets. I can use a ton of PI and not get any OD\'s with women in my age group. Younger people need to be careful with PI, a drop, can be at OD. level. Because you are 17, I would suggest you dilute the primal with a cologne or cool water. Concentrated may be too much for your age group.

Brian