PDA

View Full Version : She has a boyfriend, what now?

manchorito
08-24-2003, 02:09 PM
This attractive girl who I know, and am very interested in is obviously interested in me, but she has a boyfriend. What mone is best for making me seem better than her boyfriend. I\'m guessing none because of the alpha male. But I need some advice. Thanks

Alquimista
08-24-2003, 02:34 PM
I NEVER try to catch girls that have boyfriends! They are NOT available... watch out my friend, go after unavailable girls is not a good business... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

manchorito
08-24-2003, 04:30 PM
Well, I am gonna bring it up tomorrow that she has a boyfriend. And start hopefully start messin around her. And I am hoping she chooses me, but I need something special besides my normal AE:TE:SOE:SPMO mix. Maybe I should add more none. (c\'mon she is in high school,those girls dump boys like crazy. she has been dating him for a week) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

manchorito
08-24-2003, 04:33 PM
If I want her to really talk to me and be mentally/emotionally attracted to me not just physically, shouldn\'t I try WAGG?

EXIT63
08-24-2003, 04:48 PM
If she cheats on him, don\'t be pissed when she cheats on you.

Elana
08-24-2003, 04:55 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
If she cheats on him, don\'t be pissed when she cheats on you.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Damn....Exit.....I was just going to post that!

Holmes
08-24-2003, 05:04 PM
If she cheats on him

Yup, Red Flag number one... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Holmes

blkgost
08-24-2003, 05:10 PM
This attractive girl who I know, and am very interested in is obviously interested in me, but she has a boyfriend. What mone is best for making me seem better than her boyfriend. I\'m guessing none because of the alpha male. But I need some advice. Thanks

Why man???? Why disrespect their relationship?? Is it really worth it? I understand about the power of wanting, but honor comes in to play. Would you like another man coming,trying, and maybe taking your girl from you? That whole \"don\'t hate the player, hate the game\" theroy is overrated.

Be true to yourself.

DingDong
08-24-2003, 05:24 PM
Why is everyone yelling at him for this. He\'s made his decision so leave him alone about it. He obviously knows what he\'s getting himself into and I guarantee he\'s thought of it so stop bugging him and just help him with his question.

Prometheus
08-24-2003, 05:47 PM
manchorito-
You are the man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I agree w/you. Women pump and dump guys like there\'s no tommarrow. Just be sure that before she dumps you, have fun w/her and kick her a** out the door. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Once all the other girls find out about this, they\'ll want you event more... And that\'s the ultimate social proof. Girls (your age) don\'t respect honor and consideration, they want to get turned on by an inconsiderate bastard. I\'m writing you this because today I held eye contact with five attracive women today ages 17-30 (my guess). All of them stared back at me and smiled, three of them said hi. Guess what? They were all with their boyfreinds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif BTW-no mones today. You try to get serious by play fair w/ any gal now and you\'ll end up getting hurt. Don\'t learn that the hard way.

Prometheus
08-24-2003, 06:15 PM
Would you like another man coming,trying, and maybe taking your girl from you?

That\'s the typical feminist attitude. You can\'t \"take a girl away from\" anyone. They make their own decsiions to suit their own self interests be it good or bad. They are the one that choose the males, this girl is the only one who can disrespect anyone. Anyway, if mancharito ends up w/this girl, he\'s only saving the original BF the heartache of having it happen later. As more time goes by, the original BF will be more emotionally invested and the break up will be more difficult for the BF. If she\'s a decent gal, she\'s turn manchorito down.

Mancharito, you\'re a saint! Thank you for weeding the garden. You have a lot of work ahead of you.

BTW- great thread

Prometheus
08-24-2003, 06:23 PM
Fun stuff. And let\'s see what the audience says..........

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1061774592Prometheus\">

Should Manchorito try to pick up this chick?
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Yes.
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />No.
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />I don\'t know.
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />manchorito should make the chick jeolous by hitting on the boyfreind.
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Not that it matters. Reality will always win.

manchorito
08-24-2003, 06:29 PM
Thanks DingDong and Prometheus, at least someone understands me. She won\'t cheat on him because she isn\'t a slut. I am a year older, so like she kind of will respect me and will think that I am a catch. So I doubt she will cheat on me, if she does, then its over. But, wasn\'t my question first what mone should I use. I can tell she doesn\'t like the guy anyways, it won\'t last. I won\'t do anything with her until they break up, so don\'t talk bad about me. I hate it when people gang up on this forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

manchorito
08-24-2003, 06:31 PM
Ha, funny last choice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Prometheus
08-24-2003, 07:03 PM
Attention ladies and gentlemen of the pheromone forum, a verdict on the ethical implications of manchorio\'s decision has been has been reached!

And the verdict is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif(drumroll....)-

No Problemo.
No that that\'s been settled, let\'s suggest some fine pheromones for this alpha in training.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Sorry guy, I can\'t help you- pheromones are still a mystery to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

manchorito
08-24-2003, 07:05 PM
Oh and by the way. I forgot to mention to to all you haters out there, this girl... she has an identical twin! Hmmm, I think all you guys\' minds changed when you heard that. Hell yea. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Prometheus
08-24-2003, 07:25 PM
She has a twin? Yes, that does change things..

Now I do have a recommendation.

After you\'ve picked up the first chick (once the twin knows about it) dump on a entire bottle of copulins and play out the other twin. Why settle for just one? You can never have to much of a good thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And just imagine they live in the same household. OOOhhhh!!! What an opportunity. This is just to good to be true. You are one lucky guy.

Prometheus
08-24-2003, 07:49 PM
Ahhhh. And you are wondering what I meant by-

And just imagine they live in the same household.

Yes. Ahem. They will be fighting over you all day (school)all night (home) and when they are with you each trying to out do the other in desparate acts of passion to outdue the other and win your favor. Soon, you won\'t even be needing the copulins... You\'ll have a good supply of natural ones doing the work for you. You will be the epitome, the very manifestasion of social proof. Bruce will hire you as the new spokesperson for l-s.

Manchorito, you are about to bodly journey where few alpa males have gone before.

This is one small step for MANchorito, and one giant leap for MANkind.

Please keep us all informed as the story unravels.

SwingerMD
08-24-2003, 09:19 PM
Manchorito,

Hmmm . . . interesting dilema that you have here. My advice, be very careful how you handle the situation.
She won\'t cheat on him because she isn\'t a slut.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> You may be right about this. Or you may not. Here\'s my experience. About three years ago after a major break-up I was dating an asian co-worker by the name of Anna. We had a wonderful first date, but on the second date she was acting extremely weird. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif At the end of the night I asked if she wanted to go out again and she replied, \"Do you really think that this is a date?!\"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I found out later through the grapevine that she and her boyfriend had a major spat around Christmastime (a month before our first date) and got back together in April (just right before our second one). Oh and this was before I started using pheros. Anyhow a year later I found out that she was very keen on a combination of 4\" of SOE and two drops of RM behind the ears. So keen that she pratically asked herself out on another date with me. Unfortnately about 5 min after I called her boyfriend gave me a ring on her cell phone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif . Needless to say it wasn\'t very pleasent.

Another time on the bus 6 drops of JB#1 in the hair gel had this buxom blonde stripping off her coat, her sweater, and then unbuttoning her shirt 1/2 down right in front of me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif . Before I got off I got a her cell phone # with the words, \"Call me. I\'d love to go out with you.\" Two days later I call her and she agrees to go to a concert. Ten minutes later . . . (guess what) . . . her boyfriend that she forgot to mention calls me on her cell phone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif . Pretty much the end of that story /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif . Not to metion the fact that I kept on getting calls from him all weekend long from several different phones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

There was this one gal, Arianna, who I loved to swing dance with. I was even considering asking her to become my new dance partner. Anyhow the first time I exposed her to SOE she seemed really sad/worried and distant. Weird /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif . Everyone else around us was acting happy, giddy, boistrous, and all the other rxns that I normally expect from SOE. A few days later I called and asked her out to a concert and she replied that she has a boyfriend and he\'s flying in from the East Coast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif .

There was this tall 6\'3\" gal, Heather, that I knew as my assistant volunteer instructor a few years back. Last Sept. she came back from college and she started to flirt with me. I didn\'t think nothing much about it until I exposed her to the SMD#1 that I had just put on to test on someone that I was meeting later that night. Holy $h17 !!! To say that she was really forward would be putting it very mildly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif . Unfortunately when I finally asked her out she agreed, but she said, \"Don\'t you know that I have a boyfriend?\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif That night I tried out SMD#1 on her again with different results. All night long I listened to her as she told me how nice her boyfriend is. How he bought her this emerald ring. How . . . . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif (was pretty depressing). As the night wore on she kept on repeating to herself, \"My boyfriend loves me . . . uh . . . I think he does. Does he?\" While looking at me with very sad depressing eyes. About 3/4 the way through she excused herself because of a nasty cough due to a cold. Last I heard from her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Anyhow that pretty sums up my experiences with women with boyfriend. Some of which I had absoulutely no idea that they had one. Since you are so intent on this person and sometimes you just have to take a chance, this is my advice:

Make Her Chase You. Until she drops her boyfriend she is not fair game for you to chase. There is a reason why she started to date him in the first place. She and she alone must make the decision to break up with him.

Do not badmouth boyfriend. No matter what, especially in front of her. All of this bad stuff that she\'s telling you about her boyfriend might just be her unloading her bad feeling on a sympathetic ear a.k.a \"A good friend\" . Be very carefull or you may find yourself in the \"Friend Zone\".

She has a twin? Does her twin have a boyfriend? Are you interested in her twin? She could be a very good person to test different kinds of combos, mixes, and pheros on.

Anyhow hope this helps.

--------------------

<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

EXIT63
08-25-2003, 03:22 AM
In the HOUSE!

Brian
08-25-2003, 05:34 AM
I hate it when people gang up on this forum

Oh and by the way. I forgot to mention to to all you haters out there

Nobody hates you, or is ganging up on you. You are being disagreed with. You need to grow up, my friend.

Brian

Elana
08-25-2003, 06:08 AM
Nobody hates you, or is ganging up on you. You are being disagreed with. You need to grow up, my friend.

Seriously. What\'s wrong with you? If someone doesn\'t want an opinion that is different then their own....don\'t post a question/comment on a public forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Skyy
08-25-2003, 08:50 AM
yeah yeah yeah! what she said!

/me jumps off the bandwagon

Elana
08-25-2003, 10:22 AM
I just gotta ask....Prometheus, how old are you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CptKipling
08-25-2003, 10:50 AM
She has a twin? Yes, that does change things..

Now I do have a recommendation.

After you\'ve picked up the first chick (once the twin knows about it) dump on a entire bottle of copulins and play out the other twin. Why settle for just one? You can never have to much of a good thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And just imagine they live in the same household. OOOhhhh!!! What an opportunity. This is just to good to be true. You are one lucky guy.

Not quoting anything in particular, just your general attitude.

This isn\'t good advice, and doesnt seem to be provided by a suitable mentor. You make some very good points Prometheus, but somewhere along the line things got messed up.

manchorito, you need to understand one thing: If you enter into this relationship with this attitude, be prepared for that to be the most it can become. This is your choice, but you may not understand the implications of your choice, I dont like to burn bridges, but it\'s up to you. If you just want some fun, then thats fine, but you can do that with other people without creating these problems.

Brian
08-25-2003, 11:14 AM
What does this thread remind me of. Oh yea.

Thread (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=11261&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1&amp;vc=1http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=11261&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1&amp;vc=1\")

Mtnjim
08-25-2003, 11:20 AM
\"What does this thread remind me of. Oh yea.

--------------------\"

OH!!! Gawd---not that thread again---PLEASE!!

Those of us who were there the first time through....

Holmes
08-25-2003, 11:31 AM
\"What does this thread remind me of. Oh yea.

--------------------\"

LOL. I\'ve only read the first two pages, but so far that thread is HILARIOUS.

Holmes

CptKipling
08-25-2003, 11:45 AM
There are two versions of that, he came back for more later.

Elana
08-25-2003, 11:57 AM
There are two versions of that, he came back for more later.

Yep....he graced us again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

manchorito
08-25-2003, 12:23 PM
Nobody hates you

I mean haters as in slang, the people who dislike others with game. Though we all pretty much have game, I was just talking like we talk in america.

manchorito
08-25-2003, 12:26 PM
Everybody is gangin up again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif My mind is made up, I don\'t care if it ends up bad, there are other fish in the sea. First of all, my initial post was what mone I should you use, not what I should do. That question still hasn\'t gotten answered besides the copulins post. Hmmmm, So I have a right to be angry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

darkness
08-25-2003, 12:36 PM
Everybody is gangin up again. My mind is made up, I don\'t care if it ends up bad, there are other fish in the sea. First of all, my initial post was what mone I should you use, not what I should do. That question still hasn\'t gotten answered besides the copulins post. Hmmmm, So I have a right to be angry&gt;&gt;&gt; I agree.

belgareth
08-25-2003, 01:32 PM
Everybody is gangin up again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif My mind is made up, I don\'t care if it ends up bad, there are other fish in the sea. First of all, my initial post was what mone I should you use, not what I should do. That question still hasn\'t gotten answered besides the copulins post. Hmmmm, So I have a right to be angry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You may feel you have a right to be angry but many of us feel we have a right to refuse to participate in something we believe is wrong.

Elana
08-25-2003, 01:42 PM

You may feel you have a right to be angry but many of us feel we have a right to refuse to participate in something we believe is wrong.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Amen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian
08-25-2003, 01:53 PM

Those of us who were there the first time through....

Sorry Guys! I just couldn\'t resist. Remember, I\'m not the one who let the cat out of the bag about the other thread. Holmes, I agree that this thread is a riot. That\'s why I remembered it. This thread is kind of taking the same turn as that one did, but not as funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

Holmes
08-25-2003, 02:09 PM
So many classic quotes therein. \"I smell a disaster in the making.\" lol.

Holmes

Skyy
08-25-2003, 02:41 PM
Everybody is gangin up again. My mind is made up, I don\'t care if it ends up bad, there are other fish in the sea. First of all, my initial post was what mone I should you use, not what I should do. That question still hasn\'t gotten answered besides the copulins post. Hmmmm, So I have a right to be angry&gt;&gt;&gt; I agree.

Start \'quoting\' (it makes things a lot easier)

manchorito
08-25-2003, 03:03 PM
Then don\'t reply to the posts if you don\'t want to participate. Case settled. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

belgareth
08-25-2003, 03:13 PM
Then don\'t reply to the posts if you don\'t want to participate. Case settled. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

He was belly-aching that nobody was giving him the answers he demanded and whining that he was getting angry. I was explaining why he wasn\'t getting answers. Is that a problem?

Brian
08-25-2003, 03:14 PM

You asked for advice, here it is. Walk up to her and tell her how you feel. I know it\'s a novel idea, but you\'ll be surpised how well it works. Why the deceit? You said yourself, that she is interested in you. Be up front, tell her the truth, she will respect you more if you do. I know your young, and I know being rejected is like death at your age, but here\'s a big piece of reality, that\'s part of life. If you lie to this girl, your done. This girl is an intelligent human being who expects to be treated with respect, not someone that can be scored on like a piece of meat. I really don\'t know what the problem is here? It\'s clear to me what you need to do. Pheromones aren\'t going to help you here. One more piece of advice for you, \"change your attitude\". The way you look, and act, towards people in general, really sucks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Brian

belgareth
08-25-2003, 03:55 PM
Brian,

Well said! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

belgareth
08-25-2003, 03:55 PM
Brian,

Well said! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

metroman
08-25-2003, 04:48 PM
Ethically it is wrong, we know that &amp; Manchorito knows that...but only he can make the decision as to what is truly right for himself in his situation. Other people also have the right to withold participating in something they believe is wrong but it doesn\'t help to try &amp; inflict guilt on someone even when we feel what they\'re doing is wrong. Personally I think what you\'re doing is wrong Manchorito, but that is my opinion; the power is in your hands &amp; you\'re the one that needs to decide; for it is going to have the greatest affect on your life &amp; not any of us.

Brian
08-25-2003, 05:20 PM
Other people also have the right to withold participating in something they believe is wrong but it doesn\'t help to try &amp; inflict guilt on someone even when we feel what they\'re doing is wrong.

I agree. Manchorito, asked for advice. He was given that advice. He got angry because he didn\'t get the advice he was looking for. This is a public forum, people have the right to give their opinions. The only thing I can say is, don\'t ask the question, if your not prepared for the answer.

Brian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Prometheus
08-25-2003, 05:23 PM

TNot quoting anything in particular, just your general attitude. This isn\'t good advice, and doesnt seem to be provided by a suitable mentor. You make some very good points Prometheus, but somewhere along the line things got messed up.

\"Just a spoonfull of sugar makes the medicine go down,
the medicine go down,
the medicine go down,
just aspoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down,
in a most delightful way!\"

Sweet humor blends well with bitter truth. I think everyone here can distingush the difference.

Hey Captain,

I respect your opinion. You know percisley what you are talking about. You have a great deal of knowledge and wisdom to share. I haven\'t gotten to the point yet where you are in life yet. Maybe someday.

Reality is apathetic with respect to our exsistance. Seeing this, we first try an fight it. And we fail, fail, and fail again. You my freind, don\'t fight reality but manipulate reality to your own will. That\'s a great talent.

It has been said that a smart person learns from their own mistakes and a wise person learns from the mistakes of others. Do not forget that wisdom is constituted of past faliure as well success.

Though I have not had your sucess thus far, I have made a great number of mistakes founded on respect, compassion and good intentions. And as they say \"the road to hell is paved with good intentions\". I just wanted to save Manchorito from paving this road for himself.

For Manchorito as well as myself and a large minority of the male demogrphic, this means a rude awakening:

-{!PARADIGM SHIFT!}-

This often involves the decimation of one\'s ego allowing the the evolution of one\'s character.

Prometheus
08-25-2003, 05:41 PM
Mistress Elana Queen BEE of the Full Member Club,

Why do you question my age when it is of no relavence?
Perhaps you would be better to question the integrity and meaning of my words.

May the sun illuminate your steps down the darkest paths you must tread. Good-day, Your Highness!

Prometheus
08-25-2003, 06:19 PM
Manchorito-
Take everything you percieve (including my words) on this forum with a kilogram of salt and use your own judgement. It\'s important that you see a situation from all perspectives.

Be up front, tell her the truth, she will respect you more if you do.

If you are up front with this girl, you will reveal your feelings to her and she will know she has you, at which point she will lose interest and find you \'boring\'. You will deprive her of any challenge. She will have noting to chase.

If you lie to this girl, your done.

What\'s all this innuendo? Did you suggest lying?

This girl is an intelligent human being who expects to be treated with respect, not someone that can be scored on like a piece of meat.

This girl is an emotional creature and most likely makes emotional and irrational decisions when dealing with realationships. Respect will not stoke her flames of interest. If she expects to be treated with respect, then give her what she does not expect. Only then will you stand out in her mind. She\'ll crave the element of mystery and surprise. It\'s the only way to stir her emotions.

One more piece of advice for you, \"change your attitude\". The way you look, and act, towards people in general, really sucks.

You\'ve been confident, non-submissive and stood behind your beliefs and actions. Is that not the attitude you desire? Is that not the attidude of the dominant male?

krtel
08-25-2003, 06:31 PM
Well, to answer your question - nothing. You are beating a dead horse here. I don\'t try and take someone\'s gf - that just isn\'t me. This value of mine was reinforced by a section in \"The System\" where it says not to go after unavailable women. There\'s plently of single girls out there - go find a good one!

- Krish

Elana
08-25-2003, 06:31 PM
I am guessing 19. Am I right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

manchorito
08-25-2003, 06:44 PM
OOOOOOOOkay, lets get this straight, did I ever ONCE say I would make her cheat on her boyfriend. NOOOO, I didn\'t. You all assumed I did, even though I said I wouldn\'t do anything with her until she broke up with her boyfriend. So, PLEASE, do not tell me I am doing something wrong, when I don\'t plan on being the guy she cheats with. I just wanted her to like me, even though she has weak feelings for someone else. ASSUMPTIONS AHHHHH. I am a good Christian, so please don\'t assume I am some kind of Super Sinner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
08-25-2003, 06:47 PM
You are going to <font color=\"red\">hell </font> you super sinner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

manchorito
08-25-2003, 06:56 PM
I hope your joking Elana, because that ain\'t funny.

Elana
08-25-2003, 06:59 PM
I hope your joking Elana, because that ain\'t funny.

Of course I am joking. I am Jewish. We don\'t even believe in hell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
08-25-2003, 06:59 PM
and btw...it is funny

SwingerMD
08-25-2003, 07:13 PM
Prometheus,

Very good advice. I agree with it all.

Manchorito,

You\'ve said that you want to know what pheros will work on her and are wondering why so many people are telling you what to do. The answer to the first question is that no one here knows exactly what will work on her. If you\'ve read my post my suggestion would be to with SMD#1, KR#1, PI/m, or RM. -None or none mixed with SOE would most likely spark heightened interested. In my experience SOE alone usually isn\'t enough in this type of situation. As for narrowing down which one and at what dosage, I suggest testing them on her sister. Identical biologies and possibly having their menstral cycles in sync, her sister would be a to test the pheros on plus see if it is a good time to expose your target to -none.

As for why everyone is telling you what to do, it is more important on what you do and how she precieves it than what you smell like. It is even more important in this situation. Trust your instincts. The only time they failed is when I failed to listen to them.

Best of luck to you and be careful what you wish for, you might actually get what you want. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

--------------------

<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

Holmes
08-25-2003, 07:38 PM
You are going to <font color=\"red\">hell </font> you super sinner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It\'s a bird! It\'s a plane. It\'s... Super Sinner!

Holmes

Holmes
08-25-2003, 07:42 PM
Good points, Swinger, esp. with regard to instincts (trusting them vs. not). Same goes for me there.

Holmes

Elana
08-25-2003, 07:43 PM

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It\'s a bird! It\'s a plane. It\'s... Super Sinner!

Holmes

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif as I said....it is funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Holmes
08-25-2003, 07:59 PM
So, what color cape do you think? (Red is taken, remember...) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

tallmacky
08-25-2003, 11:48 PM
He\'s a super sinner, super sinner, he\'s super sinning yow.
He\'s a very religious boy.
The kind you bring home to momma.
But watch out for he just may end up super sinning.
He never lets your momma\'s spirits down,
just two slaps on her as yow yow yow.
-------------------------------

Sorry my bad impression of Rick Jame\'s Superfreak.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Brian
08-26-2003, 03:59 AM
If you are up front with this girl, you will reveal your feelings to her and she will know she has you, at which point she will lose interest and find you \'boring\'. You will deprive her of any challenge. She will have noting to chase.

That\'s ridiculous. If she\'s that shallow she\'s not worth the chase. If she gets bored that easily, she won\'t stick around long anyway.

What\'s all this innuendo? Did you suggest lying?

This is advise, not an insinuation.

This girl is an emotional creature and most likely makes emotional and irrational decisions when dealing with realationships. Respect will not stoke her flames of interest. If she expects to be treated with respect, then give her what she does not expect. Only then will you stand out in her mind. She\'ll crave the element of mystery and surprise. It\'s the only way to stir her emotions.

Now that\'s just funny. I\'m not sure what you are saying here? The way I understand it is, if you respect her, there will be no element of mystery or surpise.

With this formula of picking up girls, I\'m sure you have many flocking around you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
08-26-2003, 05:30 AM
Prometheus i respect your reply, well argued.

I think the bottom line in this situation is:

Why is it any different to any other pick-up? Because you mentioned a boyfriend, people reacted, and predictably so.

There is know special phero mix for this monchorito, you should know that by now.

Andy
08-26-2003, 09:08 AM
Dooh .. am I late or what ... well ...

Like I stated in many threads before I\'d be in Manchorito\'s face within seconds. I don\'t think we have to warm this up again .. you know .. hitting face .. breaking nose .. and legs .. maybe opening him up and seein\' what\'s in him .. etc etc.

I understand perfectly that relationship-bumpers are poor people that have to jump on everything that show\'s a minimal interest level, or are really lacking pride, honor and self respect. But that won\'t save them from severe pain. I\'d never spare anyone that violates and almost assasinates my personal space and private surroundings(including my gf) deliberately.

Ahh yes .. and what Elana said before .. she\'ll mess around with you like she did with her ex ...

darkness
08-26-2003, 09:35 AM
since when did going out for a week in high school constitute a serious relationship&gt;???

manchorito
08-26-2003, 12:29 PM
I don\'t really care about the jokes, I should have come up with better than Super Sinner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I am just happy people quit telling me to stop.

Andy
08-26-2003, 11:28 PM
Ah uh .. highschool, a week ? That is in fact something different. I think my triggered MDK instinct prevented that the following words reached my mind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
08-27-2003, 01:22 AM
Huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sexyredhead
08-27-2003, 06:21 AM
MDK= Me Don\'t Kare. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I believe it\'s \'caveman\', for those not familiar with the language. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
08-27-2003, 07:24 AM
Murder Death Kill
You know, blood, entrails, bone fragments, sawed off extremities, smashed brains ... etc etc.

Elana
08-27-2003, 07:50 AM
Andy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Andy
08-27-2003, 09:10 AM
Uh oh ... guess I\'ve forgotten to eat my valium cookie this morning ;P. Sorry hon.

Elana
08-27-2003, 09:24 AM
Uh oh ... guess I\'ve forgotten to eat my valium cookie this morning ;P. Sorry hon.

That\'s OK....it kind of turned me on.

Andy
08-27-2003, 09:57 AM
I really feel pressured to re-evaluate your sexual preferences. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I hope you just meant the general agression level.

Elana
08-27-2003, 10:09 AM
I really feel pressured to re-evaluate your sexual preferences. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I hope you just meant the general agression level.

Andy, stop acting like such a whimp. A gauged out eye and a few missing fingers never bothered me if the sex was good.

Andy
08-27-2003, 10:30 AM
Ah uh ... you weren\'t talking about the Valium ? Ok ok ok, mea culpa, I\'ll never forget a finger at your house in the future, ok ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DrSmellThis
08-27-2003, 12:54 PM
Into Goth these days?

Watcher
08-27-2003, 12:58 PM
Hey i just finished dating a goth well it was more a short term fling, thats why ive been absent so much of late. He he she was wild sex wise though. Pheromones helped as always.

Andy
08-27-2003, 07:45 PM
I think skinny american goth girls are sooo hot. I usually dislike skinny girls, but they are an exception. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

.. and what Watcher said /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

blkgost
08-28-2003, 08:49 PM
man don\'t log on for a few days and I have ppl ragging on me. All I was saying is that he should respect the situation that they are both in. Bide your time he\'ll screw up (hehehe we always do), and then move in. Besides think about your safety, ppl are crazy nowadays, and won\'t hesitate to put someone down for messing with \"their property\" so to speak.

But if you must go on, good luck friend

Sagacious1420
08-29-2003, 12:42 AM
man don\'t log on for a few days and I have ppl ragging on me. All I was saying is that he should respect the situation that they are both in. Bide your time he\'ll screw up (hehehe we always do), and then move in. Besides think about your safety, ppl are crazy nowadays, and won\'t hesitate to put someone down for messing with \"their property\" so to speak.

But if you must go on, good luck friend

See what ya get? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
08-29-2003, 02:32 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
ppl are crazy nowadays, and won\'t hesitate to put someone down for messing with \"their property\" so to speak

It was never any different in fact. Only the saturation of wimpy men that don\'t react the way nature planned them to makes the ones stick out that still do.
Remember that survival of the fittest thingy ? Modern medicine and the fact that most men allow other men to pick the girl they are presently with is messing with darwin biiig time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

manchorito
08-29-2003, 12:10 PM
I have been talkin to her lately, and she seems almost crazy in love (you know that high school love that isnt true, the girl just thinks it is) and I dont know how long it will take. I am mashing my keys right now I am so angry, ah well, off to more girls.

Elana
08-29-2003, 12:26 PM
Get a life and move on. She is not interested in you. She loves her boyfriend. Is she the only female in your town?

manchorito
08-29-2003, 12:36 PM
That what I was saying, there are other fish in the sea, I dunno, I just liked her A LOT.

Andy
08-29-2003, 12:46 PM
The sole fact that you liked her a lot doesn\'t justify your assumption that her love isn\'t true.
What makes you *angry* exactly ? You might feel sad or sorry or whatever, but angry ? I mean, it\'s not like she was ever your gf and vanished with someone else. (That was in fact what you planned to do with her, maybe got a glimpse how it feels like? And you aren\'t even in a position to make any claims).

Elana
08-29-2003, 12:52 PM
Yeah! What the shaved headed sexy half Italian guy said. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

darkness
08-29-2003, 02:31 PM
doesn\'t the guy have the right to groan a bit? And what was that last line? \"off to more girls\"

Andy
08-29-2003, 03:43 PM
Sure .. groaning is ok, but a profiler would have fun with someone that becomes angry in such a situation. Every good old highschool slaughtering starts with such stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

SwingerMD
08-30-2003, 10:07 PM
Manchorito,

Well now . . . . Sounds like you\'ve been jilted. She flirted with you drawing you in . . . and when she has your interest she goes back to the boyfriend that she was complaining about. She got what she wanted (a sympathetic ear) and you got . . . nothing.

Not to inject some hope in this situation (If you want her you have to show her what she did to you was wrong by not seeking her out and refusing to be her \"crying shoulder\") but she may have been testing you for a reaction.

Anyhow best of luck man.

<font color=\"red\"> -SwingerMD </font>

manchorito
09-06-2003, 10:18 AM
Okay, news: The girl obviously likes me a lot and she always tells me how her boyfriend pisses her off. I am gettin a new awesome muscle car so that helps too. Also, a lot of kids are talkin how her boyfriend is literally gay. Don\'t worry I didn\'t spread that rumor. I think she needs to get rid of him but she won\'t. I need a way to just confront her and make her feel guilty for leavin me around like this. What should I say, any mones good for this? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
09-06-2003, 10:21 AM
Are you really only 16? You just seem so in the know about life. &lt;insert rolling eyes...ROFLMAO icon&gt; /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
09-06-2003, 10:26 AM
<font color=\"red\"> MOVE ON!!!! </font>

franki
09-06-2003, 10:29 AM
Post deleted by franki

manchorito
09-06-2003, 12:06 PM
Holmes understands me, i\'ve never felt this way, just give me some tips please.

Sexyredhead
09-06-2003, 12:32 PM
Just do what you\'ve been doing, be patient, and if she really likes you better than the other guy, she\'ll come around. You really can\'t make her do anything until she wants to.

Besides, maybe she likes him because he\'s kinda \'gay\', ever think of that?

belgareth
09-06-2003, 01:14 PM
Holmes understands me, i\'ve never felt this way, just give me some tips please.

We all understand you. We were all your age once and remember it well. That\'s why the advice is not changing.

SwingerMD
09-06-2003, 01:31 PM
Manchorito,

Even if you were dating this girl, Confrontation = very bad idea. Backing her into a corner and forcing her to choose between you and him would only leave her with one way out. That would be to run back to him. And that would definately be The End (not the ending that you want).

i\'ve never felt this way

Be very care where you are going with this. The last thing you want to do is to lose control over your emotions and go gushing all over this girl. You\'ll definately wash her away. If you go out on a limb for her, make sure she\'s on it with you.

I can\'t agree more with SHR. Be patient. You need to focus on someone (or better yet multliple someones) else. That will get you in the mindset to get the attention of this girl.

-SwingerMD

EXIT63
09-07-2003, 06:59 AM
What\'s in it for her?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
09-07-2003, 11:28 AM
Ok here is some pheromonal advice:

I think the bottom line in this situation is:

Why is it any different to any other pick-up, or any situation where someone is chasing a girl?

There is no special phero mix for this monchorito, you should know that by now.

This is what I said a few pages back (with a little added), and it\'s still the advise you aren\'t listening to, maybe because you dont like what you are hearing? I dont know.

You dont see people saying:

\"Yeah this mix made three guys hand over their car keys, nothing else happened, just the car keys!\"

Thats because all pheromones do is make you seem more alpha, or interesting, or sexy, they dont do anything specific. Which is the same reason you wont find anyone posting a \"Get Girls To Dump Their Boyfriend For You (tm)\" mix, all you can do is enhance what you have, and you can do that with your favourite mix.

If that\'s what you want to know, then I advise that YOU assess what is missing from your relationship, if that is spice and lust, then TE/NPA is the most obvious.

Alquimista
09-07-2003, 12:03 PM
Cpt,
Finally somebody said something with senses... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CptKipling
09-07-2003, 12:07 PM
Thanks Alqui /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

manchorito
09-24-2003, 01:23 PM
Okay, so after realizing everything, I finally got over this one girl since she had a boyfriend. Then she started talkin to me a lot about her boyfriend and after talkin about how she doesn\'t like him, she broke up with him. Now she talks to me a lot and emails me a lot (she puts I love ya in her emails). But I\'m not sure if she likes me, or if Im just the \"friend\". What mix should I wear to put me over the edge so I know for sure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mtnjim
09-24-2003, 02:32 PM
Kiss her, use your tongue and you\'ll know

proteus
09-24-2003, 04:33 PM
Ask her out next time you e-mail. And no wussy asking out - just be blunt just say \"hey I want to see you, lets do x,y or z and take it from there - she shouldn\'t object, after all she \"loves ya\" right??\" .

If she starts pulling the \"friend\'s\" stuff when you hangout so be it - at least now you know. And if you know you can\'t \"just be friends\" with her let her know and walk. If you can be \"just friends\", nothing wrong with that, but don\'t have any expectations after this of having a romantic relationship with her, and date other women.

I used to go through the same mental gymnastics - just ask her out is simplest way to start moving things along.

Okay, so after realizing everything, I finally got over this one girl since she had a boyfriend. Then she started talkin to me a lot about her boyfriend and after talkin about how she doesn\'t like him, she broke up with him. Now she talks to me a lot and emails me a lot (she puts I love ya in her emails). But I\'m not sure if she likes me, or if Im just the \"friend\". What mix should I wear to put me over the edge so I know for sure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
09-24-2003, 05:00 PM
Ask her out next time you e-mail. And no wussy asking out - just be blunt just say \"hey I want to see you, lets do x,y or z and take it from there - she shouldn\'t object, after all she \"loves ya\" right??\" .

If she starts pulling the \"friend\'s\" stuff when you hangout so be it - at least now you know. And if you know you can\'t \"just be friends\" with her let her know and walk. If you can be \"just friends\", nothing wrong with that, but don\'t have any expectations after this of having a romantic relationship with her, and date other women.

I used to go through the same mental gymnastics - just ask her out is simplest way to start moving things along.

Agreed. And what should you use? Since an air of sexual \"worthiness\" is what you\'re probably after...I dunno... -none + something to round it out a little? Seems like -none would be an important part of the plan...

Holmes

proteus
09-24-2003, 05:20 PM
[quoteAgreed. And what should you use? Since an air of sexual \"worthiness\" is what you\'re probably after...I dunno... -none + something to round it out a little? Seems like -none would be an important part of the plan...

Holmes

Yeah, I\'d say -none since she already is \"friendly\" it makes sense to add sexual charge to the air. The pheros that have worked best for me are JB#1 and WAGG+NPA/w . I seem to get a little more consistency with JB#1, although WAGG/NPA/w has proved very \"effective\" in real world testing ;-). I did also check recently what someone else posted that JB#1 works even better without a cover scent and this I\'ve found to be very true. I always thought it needed a cover as I find it rather strong myself, but for some reason, the ladies seem to like really like it even without a cover scent.

Holmes
09-24-2003, 05:24 PM
[quoteAgreed. And what should you use? Since an air of sexual \"worthiness\" is what you\'re probably after...I dunno... -none + something to round it out a little? Seems like -none would be an important part of the plan...

Holmes

Yeah, I\'d say -none since she already is \"friendly\" it makes sense to add sexual charge to the air. The pheros that have worked best for me are JB#1 and WAGG+NPA/w . I seem to get a little more consistency with JB#1, although WAGG/NPA/w has proved very \"effective\" in real world testing ;-). I did also check recently what someone else posted that JB#1 works even better without a cover scent and this I\'ve found to be very true. I always thought it needed a cover as I find it rather strong myself, but for some reason, the ladies seem to like really like it even without a cover scent.

I can\'t remember, did you ever try NPAm/NPAw/WAGG, Proteus? (I know Skyy did...) That might be a good one as well...

Holmes

Ash
09-24-2003, 05:48 PM
Manchorito, take the advice of Proteus. Just tell her you want to see her. Figure out some place you want to take her and tell her you want to take her there! Don\'t say \"do you want to go out with me\"! Tell her \"you want\" to go to some club or something and \"you want\" her to come with you!
Most women, young or old (this is going to get me in trouble), won\'t bail on a guy they\'re with until they\'re real sure they have another guy already lined up. I don\'t think she would have dumped her X if she didn\'t have a real good sense that you\'d be there for her and now she\'s making the move on you with the \"Love ya\" message in her mails. She\'s yours for the taking! But not necessarily for the screwing. Most women want an emotional bond, especially girls her age, before they will \"give it up\". They want to feel the security of a relationship first. Relationships are about trust and honesty and take time to develop. If you want a good relationship (which will include sex with her), take your time to get to know her as a person and a friend (girlfriend), and then a lover. When you do decide to play with each other sexually ( and you will once she feels secure in the relationship), you\'ll need to get real good at oral sex. Girls her age rarely get off at all and if they do it\'s through oral sex and not intercourse.
I\'ve read your posts and questions for some weeks now and I got to tell you you\'re missing the point about Phero\'s. They\'re not magic bullets or aphrodisiacs or \"date rape drugs\". They\'re door openers! They give you a little edge over some other young stud with blue balls and that\'s all. The rest is up to you. Relax! Be COOL! You got all the time in the world and you got your hand and a roll of paper towels to keep your best friend happy until that magic day when you finally become a man.
Ash

platinumfox
09-24-2003, 06:00 PM
Listen Manchorito,while your wasting time posting she probably met another dude she \"likes\" and probably has a better mone mixture than you LOL!Hell, it could be onE of us here on lovescent.com LMAO!I\'ll let you know how well her twin kisses too LMAO!!!!

tallmacky
09-24-2003, 06:08 PM
Manchorito give me a ROAR BROTHER!

I thought we discussed this, I could have sworn after my masculine version of Tony Robbins speech would have made your balls grow at least 4x times.....This girl is laying herself out there and only a little, you are supposed to grab your balls and make yourself known....when she types \"love ya\" respond to her by saying \"Yeah, I\'d [censored] you too\" watch her get all excited....ohhhh a real man, ohhhh so sexy......She probably is not intersted in her current boyfriend because he is a pushover and probably lost interest in you earlier for the same reason.....but she senses a change in you...she knows you are the baddest big weiner wagging guy out there....GIVE ME A SALUTE SOLDIER MANCHORITO.

\"Respect the cock...and tame the cunt\"

WHOOOORAAAA.

Kari
09-24-2003, 06:08 PM
Ash, you know a lot about women.

Ash
09-24-2003, 06:20 PM
Kari.

Fat lot of good its done me. Too little, too late I fear.

Ash

Kari
09-24-2003, 07:44 PM
YIKES! We gotta fix that!

KeepItReal
09-24-2003, 07:55 PM
I love posts like this which go on and on for pages and in the main go completely off topic and don’t actually answer the posters question !! LOL

So if you can’t beat em join em – here’s my 2 cents !!

I am assuming this girl is HOT as few girls who have several guys chasing them are Non-HOT.….. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

1) Most guys “like” girls who are the most physically attractive – FACT, whether we admit it or not !
2) Most physically attractive women KNOW they are attractive and from a very early age, therefore this will affect their mental and emotional make-up.
3) Most attractive women thrive off the attention they get from men and crave it when they aren’t receiving as much as they think they should.
4) Most attractive women once they have “got” their man will happily entertain the attention of other men, often going out of their way to do so to maintain their attention addiction.
5) Most of the time this may be purely for playing games to boost their ego and re-affirm the power they have - or if they do like the new guy, he will be the excuse they have been looking for to leave the old one ad infinitum....

Conclusion – hot women rarely make permanent attachments – I know this is true in general for everyone in modern society now – but it is working in over-drive with turbo-boost with them in particular !

Corollary – this girl you like will no-doubt welcome your attention and if you’re lucky may develop into something other than just “friendly” BUT she will be moving on sooner or later – so ignore all the preachers on here talking about morality etc – you go for it dude !! ……………BUT, when (not if !) she does move on, the feeling of loss (despite how macho or experienced you may think you are !) will be immense and will take some getting over that is if you ever do really get over it !

To summarise – “if your in love with a beautiful women, you better beware……!!”

PS – Notice I mentioned most – NOT ALL hot women are like this – the goal is to find one in the minority – Good Luck and Welcome to the Club !

PPS – Personally I am of the thinking that if a woman wants to be with a man, she will be with him despite all the other competition – if a woman can do better than me but still decides to stick with me then it MUST be love ...errr right ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

PPPS – How do I set up a signature ???

Holmes
09-24-2003, 08:23 PM
KIR,

Very good post, much truth therein. Thanks.

However:

What mix should I wear to put me over the edge so I know for sure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I believe that this was Manchorito\'s question and it was acknowledged and (kind of) addressed, no?

Oh, and to set up a signature, go to your \"My Home,\" click Edit next to \"Personal Information,\" scroll down to the \"Signature\" box and...type. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Holmes

Kari
09-25-2003, 07:03 AM
There have been some studies researching why men are more \"hard-wired\" to evaluate prospective mates by appearance. I think I remember that it came down to a theory that, back when we were still in the trees, nature intended males not to waste their precious sperm on females who were too old, sick, or otherwise impaired to breed healthy offspring.

I dunno, but it IS true that men are more visually oriented.

Icarus
09-25-2003, 07:10 AM
You could drink wine from her hollowed out skull.

Whilst wearing pheromones of course.

Steve

Please Note: The views expressed herein are intended for novelty/research purposes only and as such, Steve cannot be held responsible for any loss of life/criminal charges resulting from following said advice.

Holmes
09-25-2003, 07:21 AM
Please Note: The views expressed herein are intended for novelty/research purposes only and as such, Steve cannot be held responsible for any loss of life/criminal charges resulting from following said advice.

Well, you sure slithered out of that one, Ssssssst (or whatever your name is). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Holmes

Brian
09-25-2003, 07:35 AM
KIR,

I\'m glad you said all that, and not me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Be prepared to duck. The bullets should be a flying soon! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

Holmes
09-25-2003, 08:00 AM
\"Most\" and \"most of the time\" are pretty potent in contexts like those above and should be used sparingly.

There are elements in KIR\'s post which I\'ve observed to be true on certain occasions...but by no means across the board. Putting people into categories might be of temporary service to you (depending on your particular agenda), but it\'s more often than not very sticky business.

Holmes

krtel
09-25-2003, 08:16 AM
wtf? No! Hell no! You should never ask a girl out through email. Its anti-challenge. Here\'s how you do it:

Call her on Monday and ask her out for a Wednesday or a Thursday. Then say nothing else - listen to the tone of her voice - you\'re going to gauge her interest level in you here. When she accepts the date, just say \"Ok, I have to run, I\'ll see you then. Bye.\" and hang up. If she sorta accepts (aka. \"Call me one hour before you come....\") then YOU should withdraw your date request and just say \"Nah, thats ok, it sounds like your going to be busy that day, I\'ll talk to you later.\" and hang up as these usually lead to broken dates and indicates low interest level.

If she rejects with no counteroffer, call her next Monday and ask her out. If she also rejects then, throw the number away. If she counteroffers, never ask for/accept a weekend date for the first five dates.

Anyway, just a tip.

Krish

Sacogoo
09-25-2003, 02:20 PM
KeepItReal writes:
&lt;&lt;Conclusion; hot women rarely make permanent attachments&gt;&gt;

Man, the negativity around here at times is unbelievable. (Or at the very least, there\'s some serious stereotyping going on.) Hot women are no different than ugly women with regards to their outlook on relationships, with the exception that they have the added advantage of being attractive and may have added attention thrown there way. (And honestly, it\'s been my experience that most guys who actively persue or ask out attractive women off the cuff are numb nuts anyway (how\'s that for a stereotype).)

My girlfriend in high school/college for four years was the best looking girl in our high school by far, and was one of the best looking girls at the university we went to (18,000 students) and we dated exclusively for four years. Yeah, she got asked out by other guys, but she told them no. And I\'ve been married to my wife for nine years now, and I if I had a nickle for every time some guy said \"Wow, you\'re a lucky guy!\" I\'d be a frickin\' millionaire.

&lt;&lt;Most physically attractive women KNOW they are attractive and from a very early age, therefore this will affect their mental and emotional make-up.
3) Most attractive women thrive off the attention they get from men and crave it when they arent receiving as much as they think they should.
4) Most attractive women once they have got their man will happily entertain the attention of other men, often going out of their way to do so to maintain their attention addiction.
5) Most of the time this may be purely for playing games to boost their ego and re-affirm the power they have - or if they do like the new guy, he will be the excuse they have been looking for to leave the old one ad infinitum....&gt;&gt;

This behavior ain\'t exclusive to women. Everybody likes feeling attractive and wanted. Hell, the other day some 50 year old lady behind me in line at the supermarket grabbed and squeezed my upper arm and said \"Wow, that\'s a nice muscle!\" and I loved it (regardless of the fact that I didn\'t know her from Adam). (I guess this should teach me that I should scrub off the Platinum Egoiste/NPA mix the next time that I leave the house.)

&lt;&lt;To summarise;if your in love with a beautiful women, you better beware&gt;&gt;

Only if you are an insecure putz that can\'t live with the fact that guys are going to check out your chick from time to time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
09-25-2003, 02:26 PM
Sacogoo....you are so the man!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Great post

Ash
09-25-2003, 03:27 PM
I don\'t envy the truly attractive; male or female. For the most part they live in a different world. Some of them do anyway. I was raised in a smaller city that was full of extraordinarily good looking women. Very few of them(if any at all) were stuck up. They were just like regular people. I think it was because being good looking was the rule and not the exception so being good looking was no big thing. I miss those girls a lot. I live on the other side of the mountains now where true beauty is very rare. Those that are even half way good looking have a real attitude problem. The ones that were raised in the area are very sad cases. I dated one of them a few years back. We had lots of fun but going out with her was embarrassing at times. We went to a restaurant one evening. When we got inside there were about ten couples waiting to be seated. We went up and I gave the man at the counter my name. We walked back to the end of the line. We weren\'t there a minute before the head waiter came back to us and said our table was ready. I\'m thinking to myself the same thing everybody else in line was thinking as we walked to our table..\" What the F is going on\". I felt like crawling under the Formica on the table top. My friend didn\'t even bat an eye. We\'re still friends, but to this day she is the most self absorbed person I have ever known. She has never spent a moment on introspection. She\'s never had to. She has never been crapped upon! She is always the crapper. My nick-name for her is Sherman\'s March! Her past relationships are a vast, slashed and burned wasteland. She\'s been treated like a queen since the day she was born and has no true sense of reality. I think this is true of many that are truly good looking. That\'s been my observation anyway. It\'s sad!

Ash

Elana
09-25-2003, 03:49 PM
I don\'t envy the truly attractive; male or female. For the most part they live in a different world. Some of them do anyway

Not in Miami...no different world here.

KeepItReal
09-25-2003, 04:09 PM
KIR,

Very good post, much truth therein. Thanks.

However:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What mix should I wear to put me over the edge so I know for sure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that this was Manchorito\'s question and it was acknowledged and (kind of) addressed, no?

Errr my point exactly !!
I love posts like this which go on and on for pages and in the main go completely off topic and don’t actually answer the posters question !! LOL

KeepItReal
09-25-2003, 04:21 PM
\"Most\" and \"most of the time\" are pretty potent in contexts like those above and should be used sparingly.

There are elements in KIR\'s post which I\'ve observed to be true on certain occasions...but by no means across the board. Putting people into categories might be of temporary service to you (depending on your particular agenda), but it\'s more often than not very sticky business.

I completely agree - most in my own context means not all but definitely the majority and by that I still stand !

This is of course all from my own and close friends personal experiences and I guess everybody has differant experiences so in the end it is just my opinion, nothing more and nothing less !

Much as I\'d love to give everyone else\'s opinion unfortunately (and please correct me if I\'m wrong!) all a person can give is their OWN opinion errr right ??!!

PS - I love the tint of conspiracy that your the word \"agenda\" gives !!
Do you believe this forum is an outlet for Agent\'s from the Matrix !!

Mtnjim
09-25-2003, 04:28 PM
\"Do you believe this forum is an outlet for Agent\'s from the Matrix !!\"

If we told you we would have to terminate you!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
09-25-2003, 04:33 PM
So Ash, basically the \"big fish in the small pond\" situation? Seems true, you can see a big difference in attitude of a good looking/different/exotic girl in a small location, compared to that same girl in a bigger city or with a lot more competition sterotypically places like Miami, and California?

Holmes
09-25-2003, 04:34 PM
\"Do you believe this forum is an outlet for Agent\'s from the Matrix !!\"

If we told you we would have to terminate you!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

Holmes
09-25-2003, 04:45 PM
There are elements in KIR\'s post which I\'ve observed to be true on certain occasions...but by no means across the board. Putting people into categories might be of temporary service to ONE (depending on ONE\'S particular GOALS or what outcome he would like to see or be a part of, but it\'s more often than not very sticky business.

No worries, mate. No offence intended. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes

KeepItReal
09-25-2003, 06:14 PM
LOL – I love talking about beautiful women almost as much as I like being with them !! Thank you for the opportunity !!

&lt;&lt;Man, the negativity around here at times is unbelievable&gt;&gt;
Yes I agree – because the best advice is a lot of the time about telling people of your own BAD experiences so that others won’t make the same mistake, or at least will be more wary and prepared for the worst outcome (if it turns out that way that is ! – see I’m being positive !)

&lt;&lt;Hot women are no different than ugly women with regards to their outlook on relationships&gt;&gt;
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha (sharp intake of breath !) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha (wiping tears from eyes !)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha (regaining composure !)
You have obviously known few really Hot women and have been spectacularly lucky in finding those that are in the superior minority – for this I salute you and wish you and your wife all the best !!
Any chance you could give me the numbers you use for the lottery as with your amazing luck you’re probably gonna win the jackpot !!

&lt;&lt;it\'s been my experience that most guys who actively persue or ask out attractive women off the cuff are numb nuts anyway&gt;&gt;
Hmm so ALL men are numb nuts ?!
Including yourself with your super-model wife !! No, no – I’m sure she just jumped in to your lap without you actively talking/dating/proposing ??
And what exactly is “off the cuff” ?? Do you mean on impulse or by natural instinct ?? Should all these guys have a cold calculated and manipulative plan like many of the “Get Laid Quick” systems/books/websites out there ??
Personally I see “off the cuff” guys as the more healthy, stable, moral and err well, normal !!

&lt;&lt;My girlfriend in high school/college for four years was the best looking girl in our high school by far, and was one of the best looking girls at the university we went to (18,000 students) and we dated exclusively for four years. Yeah, she got asked out by other guys, but she told them no. And I\'ve been married to my wife for nine years now, and I if I had a nickle for every time some guy said \"Wow, you\'re a lucky guy!\" I\'d be a frickin\' millionaire.&gt;&gt;
Proof to my theory ! – your sample size is too small !!
The more data you have the more validity to your conclusions !!
Personally I have know 28 stunning women and of those only one is a woman I would consider is not in the “majority” I speak so sadly of !!
Through friends and relatives I can push the data set to almost 150 – and this time the “normal hot women” increase to 3 !!
That’s 98% “hot women to beware of” which I feel justifies my own use of the word “most” in my original post and makes me the more eager for you to give me betting tips !!

&lt;&lt;Yeah, she got asked out by other guys, but she told them no&gt;&gt;
Conclusive evidence that you have a very special woman who does truly love you !! Ahhh !!!
(not to flame or anything but purely outta curiosity - the kinda guys that asked her out – where they “in the same league” as you or, god forbid in a better “league” ??)

((&lt;&lt;To summarise;if your in love with a beautiful women, you better beware&gt;&gt;
Only if you are an insecure putz that can\'t live with the fact that guys are going to check out your chick from time to time. ))
LOL – I think a major part of the “enjoyment” of being with a Hot woman is the very fact that other guys check her out, don’t you think !! And I reckon saying that will happen “from time to time” is the understatement for this entire millennium !! Bravo, the Guinness book of records might be printing that one !!

It has nothing to do with insecurity my very stimulating conversation starting friend – merely the acknowledgment that women who “have it all” (i.e. beauty, intellect, personality, character, substance, soul etc. etc.) are indeed a very rare and special breed – I know what you’re thinking, this is hard to find in anybody (male, female, black, white, rich, poor, hot, non-hot….) period !!
True and not true depending on…..well that’s a whole other thread !!
Leave it to say that I fear with truly beautiful women this is much harder to find than with anybody else due to the fact that beauty (if left to its own devices) impedes the development of the other positive qualities in the human condition - to give a little credit to hot women everywhere, I think society\'s and indeed the media\'s response and reaction to beauty together with of course the rarity value has a pivotal role to play in this.....or maybe it\'s just evolution ?? !!

&lt;&lt;To summarise if your in love with a beautiful women, you better beware….&gt;&gt;
I meant this in the sense that with all the “advantages” of being with a hot woman there are also the inevitable “disadvantages” – balancing out the universe if you will !!
Until of course you meet one that is just perfect !

Can I just end with this - my original post was merely a rebuttal to all the nay-sayers lecturing that asking a girl out who already has a boyfriend is WRONG !!
It is not wrong in the slightest – all the girl has to say (like the women in your life have said) is NO !!

And so endeth this days lesson /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

KeepItReal
09-25-2003, 06:27 PM
&lt;&lt; she is the most self absorbed person I have ever known. She has never spent a moment on introspection. She\'s never had to &gt;&gt;

and

&lt;&lt; She\'s been treated like a queen since the day she was born and has no true sense of reality &gt;&gt;

Never a truer word has been spoken !!

In many ways it\'s not the Hot women\'s fault - it\'s the way most people (not me or you of course !) treat them !!

Like most things negative in society - it is actually society that creates them !!

Once genetics kicks off and people are designing their own babies (it\'s gonna happen eventually !!) maybe this will will no longer be the case as everybody will no doubt be Hot !!

PS - Ash....you are so the man!!!! Great post

tallmacky
09-25-2003, 06:33 PM
Similar to parents who spoil their children....the children act/are everything you would not want personality/character wise...

Sacogoo
09-26-2003, 09:38 AM
KIR writes:
&lt;&lt;You have obviously known few really Hot women and have been spectacularly lucky in finding those that are in the superior minority&gt;&gt;

Actually, I know quite a few \"hot\" women. Hell, I even picked up a girl who was a former competitor for the Tropicana bikini contest in the holding tank of a county jail. She ended up a very cool person with absolutely no attitude whatsoever.

I really don\'t think that just because a woman is attractive that she automatically is a bitch because she knows she\'s attractive. Maybe it\'s just you. In my experience, the women who I seem to have the most problems with from a personality stand point are average looking, taller women who have an assertive/forward personality (and, now that I think about it, have shorter, auburn hair as well). Now, it\'s not like all women under this broad category clash with me, but it\'s been more than a couple who fit this description don\'t jibe with me from an immediate physical/emotional standpoint.

Maybe hot chicks just don\'t dig you.

&lt;&lt;Any chance you could give me the numbers you use for the lottery as with your amazing luck you\'re probably gonna win the jackpot !!&gt;&gt;

Sorry, but those are top secret. (However, I did win a brand new mountain bike a couple of weeks ago, and actually hit the lottery for $4500 last week. Hmmm. Maybe I am just naturally lucky.)

&lt;&lt;Including yourself with your super-model wife !!&gt;&gt;

I didn\'t say she was a supermodel. She is however, very attractive, and has a great body.

&lt;&lt;No, no - I\'m sure she just jumped in to your lap without you actively talking/dating/proposing ??&gt;&gt;

Pretty much.

&lt;&lt;Should all these guys have a cold calculated and manipulative plan like many of the \"Get Laid Quick\" systems/books/websites out there ??&gt;&gt;

No, that\'s just sad.

&lt;&lt;And what exactly is \"off the cuff\"?? Do you mean on impulse or by natural instinct ??&gt;&gt;

Impulse - the \"I\'ve got nothing to lose\" mentality, which in itself is not a bad thing and probably should be employed by a lot more people, whether they be male or female, good looking or not.

&lt;&lt;Proof to my theory ! your sample size is too small !!&gt;&gt;

Actually, this is in rebuttal to your theory. You stated that good looking women weren\'t capable of long term relationships due to the constant need for ego reinforcement and the like. I stated that I have had long term monogomous relationships (one four years, and one nine years) with two women who could be described as \"beautiful.\"

&lt;&lt;Personally I have know 28 stunning women and of those only one is a woman I would consider is not in the \"majority\" I speak so sadly of !!
Through friends and relatives I can push the data set to almost 150 ; and this time the \"normal hot women\" increase to 3 !!&gt;&gt;

Bullshit. I can\'t name 150 \"stunning\" women, including women actors and the like. Stunning is Denise Richards (damn if Charlie Sheen doesn\'t have some serious mojo - he\'s got to be hung like a bear), Carmen Electra and the like. Stunning is not JLo (who I would categorize as average - maybe a 7 on a good day).

&lt;&lt;(not to flame or anything but purely outta curiosity - the kinda guys that asked her out; where they \"in the same league\"; as you or, god forbid in a better \"league\"??)&gt;&gt;

Let\'s see, Brad Pitt is better looking than me. So is Matthew McCoughney. They both have a better body too (less body fat, but ain\'t as big - wussies!). Paul Newman in his younger days. Um, a couple of guys on soap operas that I\'ve seen as well.

&lt;&lt;LOL - I think a major part of the \"enjoyment\"; of being with a Hot woman is the very fact that other guys check her out, don\'t you think !!&gt;&gt;

Not really. You got to know that comes with the territory. Some guys can handle it, some can\'t. And, personally, I don\'t know if I ever initially went into a relationship looking for \"enjoyment\" from being seen with a \"hot\" woman.

&lt;&lt;Leave it to say that I fear with truly beautiful women this is much harder to find than with anybody else due to the fact that beauty (if left to its own devices) impedes the development of the other positive qualities in the human condition&gt;&gt;

But one could say that about any attribute to which the possessor feels a sense of superiority to those around them. Intellect, athletic ability, musical ability, etc. I\'ve seen and known a-holes, and they weren\'t necessarily pretty a-holes either.

&lt;&lt;I think society\'s and indeed the media\'s response and reaction to beauty together with of course the rarity value has a pivotal role to play in this.....or maybe it\'s just evolution ?? !!&gt;&gt;

Perhaps evolution/natural law plays a part - there\'s got to be a reason for the whole conceptualization of beauty in any species. Attraction to ensure the strongest mate, healthiest/strongest offspring, etc. In fact, isn\'t this the whole concept behind the use of pheromones?

&lt;&lt;I meant this in the sense that with all the \"advantages\" of being with a hot woman there are also the inevitable \"disadvantages\" balancing out the universe if you will !!
Until of course you meet one that is just perfect !&gt;&gt;

There\'s a whole lot more to finding someone that is perfect for you and even beautiful to you than just base physical attractiveness. However, just because someone is beautiful doesn\'t necessarily mean that there are going to be \"disadvantages\" due to that beauty - but there will be if you perceive that there will be prior to even getting to know the person.

&lt;&lt;Can I just end with this - my original post was merely a rebuttal to all the nay-sayers lecturing that asking a girl out who already has a boyfriend is WRONG !!
It is not wrong in the slightest - all the girl has to say (like the women in your life have said) is NO !!&gt;&gt;

No it\'s not wrong to ask out a girl that has a boyfriend. You\'ve just got to assume and accept the risks that that come with the territory. She might say no. She might tell her boyfriend that you\'re annoying her, and you might end up getting your ass kicked for your efforts. Is the risk worth the potential reward?

manchorito
09-26-2003, 09:46 AM
Alright, I appreciate all the mental tips, but could ne one give me a clear answer concerning mones? I have got a couple, but I need more views than that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
09-26-2003, 09:52 AM
I like you Sacogoo, when I read KIR\'s post I was going to say something but I couldnt be bothered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif But it turns out I didn\'t need to.

I think we can all agree that being attractive does inflate a persons ego, but not all attractive people (yes, men aswell) have egos that could keep the rain of a small city. In fact, now i think about it, just as many ugly or average looking girls are b*tches. I know my fair share of attractive girls, and the majority are perfectly nice people, you just cant be a slobbering mess around them. But even if you seem like a pussy around them often the worst thing that happens is that you are ignored. If a girl started acting up with me I wouldnt hesitate to call her on it, it\'s second nature.

IMO this view on attractive women is an excuse not to get to know them. Sure you find some rude, morrally and emotionally stunted ones, but such is life, no?

Holmes
09-26-2003, 10:04 AM
Yes! Great post, Sacogoo.

I think we can all agree that being attractive does inflate a persons ego, but not all attractive people (yes, men aswell) have egos that could keep the rain of a small city. In fact, now i think about it, just as many ugly or average looking girls are b*tches. I know my fair share of attractive girls, and the majority are perfectly nice people, you just cant be a slobbering mess around them.

Thank you CK!

Holmes

Irish
09-26-2003, 11:48 AM
What phero to use depends on her psychology and your approach.

If you expect some resistance from her, or clinging to the present boyfriend, you may want to take the subtle approach…befriend her in a non-threatening way, then later begin to make bolder/obvious moves. Forum wisdom says nol-based products promote friendliness.

If you sense she is already attracted and is waiting for you to do something, then more masculine pheros may bolster your moves. I’ve had aggressive sexual responses from women using none (Andro 4.2 and chemset none), but it’s pretty noticeable and it has also scared off some girls with the smell. NPA (or TE) also stinks, but boy oh boy it gets some aggressive responses. Use sparingly and cover with a cologne that doesn’t clash. A1 also has an effect, but seems to work best in a mix with other pheros, or when you are already in close contact with a woman for extended time.

Any phero used subtly will probably help. Put something on and forget it, and concentrate on understanding her emotions and thoughts, so you can tailor your approach to her current state of mind.

A girl with a boyfriend gives you an advantage every time (unless she is seriously committed – and she’ll let you know if that’s the case). Why do you have an advantage? Because no guy is that great when you are around them a lot – so she knows all the boyfriend’s faults by now. You however are an unknown quantity, and if you play it right she will be able to idealize you in comparison to her all-too-real current boyfriend. Many younger girls are just stringing along the ‘boyfriend’ till something better comes along anyway, so present yourself as her ‘something better’. The more insight you gain into her state of mind the better you can tailor this approach. Essentially you provide what she needs, and if you can sense and fulfil her deep *unconscious* needs (or at least appear to fulfill them) you will have all the more power.

Pheros reinforce a positive or sexual presence, but there is no substitute for skillful pursuit. The door to the body is through the mind, and especially the emotions.

lovesu4
09-26-2003, 02:46 PM
If the guy is a friend of yours, lay off. Girls will come and go but a good buddy you may just keep for the rest of your life. Guys are like that, girls aren\'t.

If SHE stays loyal to him it says a lot about her (course if she has really only seen him for a week, so what). If she doesn\'t, well, shes fair game for whoever comes along. But let that be a warning to you, she WILL dump you as soon as someone more interesting comes along.

And as for loyalty, if some guy you know hits on any other chick who is going with a friend of yours, don\'t ever be sucker enough to trust him.

Most guys have a more inate sense of loyalty than most women. But that doesn\'t mean all by any means.

Reece
09-27-2003, 06:11 AM
manchorito-
You are the man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I agree w/you. Women pump and dump guys like there\'s no tommarrow. Just be sure that before she dumps you, have fun w/her and kick her a** out the door. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Once all the other girls find out about this, they\'ll want you event more... And that\'s the ultimate social proof. Girls (your age) don\'t respect honor and consideration, they want to get turned on by an inconsiderate bastard. I\'m writing you this because today I held eye contact with five attracive women today ages 17-30 (my guess). All of them stared back at me and smiled, three of them said hi. Guess what? They were all with their boyfreinds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif BTW-no mones today. You try to get serious by play fair w/ any gal now and you\'ll end up getting hurt. Don\'t learn that the hard way.

Now That, I also agree with - This is the winners method (above)

manchorito
09-27-2003, 12:51 PM
OKAY ONE THING, I said that she broke up with her boyfriend, so there is no moral decisions. And after last nite i only got two words to say: GOT HER!!!

manchorito
09-27-2003, 02:03 PM
NOW, this really sucks. After I kissed her last nite, I told her how I truely felt, I put my feelings out there, and she didn\'t feel the same. She said is still hooked on her ex, but she hates the things he does. I hated the feeling of not being able to be with her, but this feeling is a million times worse. Is there any mones that could make her want a relationship with me? Anything I can do? If not, what can I do to make it like it was, so its not wierd anymore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

tallmacky
09-27-2003, 02:20 PM
Manchorito....

What\'s going on my fellow solider of cock bulge? Sounds really rough, rougher than a old muff eh? Don\'t get down get up and stand erect, hell your little guy knows to stand up right and never give up, so should you. Give a salute to sargent sausage...we can all learn from our own selfs especially the little guy with the smaller head who many people of today like to tell you he is \"mentally retarded\" and not able to make intelligent decisions.......The reason why she is with this guy but hates the stuff he does is because he is a masculine powerhouse but not a controled one he gives her the good things of being a strong man like making decisions for her and giving it to her good (just a guess don\'t hit me man)...but he is also non-caring not as sweet as you are you little cutey! Instead of telling her how you felt you should have been more strict and limiting with what you give. \"Hey whatever your name is I know you want a kiss and probably to [censored] but I don\'t feel like it take your kiss and move on\". You may want to put -none/-nol on your lips and around that area...I used to put my man juice around my mouth after getting a little taste though...quick protein to get me charged. The girls don\'t think you were at a Bathhouse or were jumping the fence they just think wow... finally a man who reaks of manliness.

Come on Simba give me a roar in the kingdom the kingdom of light...

dont worry be happy.

tallmacky
09-27-2003, 02:35 PM
s. After I kissed her last nite

Well, then......if she didn\'t want anything from you I don\'t think she would have accepted that academy award winning kiss you gave her? She doesn\'t feel the same way?....wow talk about a double standard....It\'s pretty obvious you are a pretty fine piece of testostorone soaked man meat...so she wanted a taste of the delicious Manchorito? Well you tell her you can\'t just have a bite you have to have the whole meal.....

Ask her...\"Do you want me to grab your hips\" \"Do you want to grind a bit?\"

She is just a little confused and doesn\'t want to indulge in the bliss of what you got. Give her a few......

Sacogoo
09-27-2003, 02:41 PM
manchorito writes:
&lt;&lt;After I kissed her last nite, I told her how I truely felt, I put my feelings out there, and she didn\'t feel the same.&gt;&gt;

You laid out the whole emotional shebang? On the first date? Mother of all things holy! Probably scared the living crap out of her.

&lt;&lt;Is there any mones that could make her want a relationship with me?&gt;&gt;

No.

&lt;&lt;Anything I can do? If not, what can I do to make it like it was, so its not wierd anymore.&gt;&gt;

Move to another state.

Just a suggestion, but next time, bottle up those feelings and save them for your therapist or bartender. While declaring your love and devotion upon first sight might work in movies and Shakespeare, in real life, it usually just freaks people out. (Unless you are drunk, your new found love is drunk, and both understand that you are being completely facitious.)

However, you should also realize that there are about 6.5 billion plus people inhabiting the planet, and as such, it\'s a pretty good chance that there is somebody else out there for you. Hell, your soul mate could just be getting up and getting ready to go to work in Taiwan. Point is, don\'t get your panties in a twist just because you didn\'t hook up with this one chickie. Plenty more where that came from.

manchorito
09-27-2003, 04:09 PM
Is there any mix to make her, when she see\'s me at school, to make her feel like she is missin something. Because, I\'m not sure if I will ever date her, but most likely I won\'t, so make her feel stupid and maybe she will try to come back to me, and probably by that time i will be over her and i will just say now you know how i felt. Maybe something big and new, like wagg just to prove i aint no sissy, i will comet to school, better than ever (i wont be but she doesnt have to know that). What should I get? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sacogoo
09-27-2003, 07:47 PM
Is there any mix to make her, when she see\'s me at school, to make her feel like she is missin something. Because, I\'m not sure if I will ever date her, but most likely I won\'t, so make her feel stupid and maybe she will try to come back to me, and probably by that time i will be over her and i will just say now you know how i felt. Maybe something big and new, like wagg just to prove i aint no sissy, i will comet to school, better than ever (i wont be but she doesnt have to know that). What should I get? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

If you\'re looking for a phero solution (or possible solution), if I were in your shoes, I\'d take a long hard look at WAGG- <font color=\"red\"> </font> N <font color=\"black\"> </font> . I\'ve only been using my WAGG-N for about a week, but I\'ve received better results with this product than any of the other \'mone products I have purchased (although, as I stated in another post, it\'s going to take some time to figure out the right combos with NPA and TE).

If you don\'t have the time to figure out the \"perfect\" mix, and want results right out of the bottle, I think that WAGG-N is the way to go. Gives out the cool dude vibe, but has a certain \"edge\" to it that is giving me a big time confidence boost as well as a shot to my libido.

manchorito
09-27-2003, 07:51 PM
I will consider WAGG-N. Basically I want something that will make her feel stupid for ever stopping things between us. Because what she did was wrong, she led me on than just ripped my heart out. I want her to realize it, than come back to me, and I want to kiss her for a minute, than push her off, and just say, \"now you know how i felt\" and leave her. I know its shallow and mean, but if you could feel the way I do, you would do the same.

Pancho1188
09-27-2003, 08:53 PM
All I can say, man, is that I wanted to do that, too. My ex is a spoiled 19-yo girl who only thinks of herself when she gets weirded out and I got burned pretty bad. I\'ve always hoped she\'d snap out of it and try to come back so I could either go back out with her or tell her to go to hell (different feelings at different times, of course)... I\'ve noticed that she likes to stay close to me at fraternity events when I wear -mones and even made physical contact a few times, but she never showed any more interest than before. That being said, I don\'t think it\'ll happen for you, but I hope it does if it\'ll make you feel better. I\'ve just made the choice to move on instead and not talk to her anymore even though we have to see each other a lot.

DZorro
09-28-2003, 02:42 AM
All i can say, you should have listen to the other Forum members, when they told you not to get involved with this girl anymore, now your so deep in it, and the only choice you have now, is to either move on, or move to antoher state. Cause from what i can read from this forum, there is nothing more for you to gain in this. And there is no mone on this planet that is gonna change that for you.
I\'m am sorry to say that, but that\'s the way it is. You can either accept it or ignore it, but it isn\'t gonna be any better, then this.

DZorro,

Elana
09-28-2003, 04:57 AM
It\'s like asking if there is any mix that can make a guy walk up to a horse, whistle three times and then twirl around like a ballerina. There is no mix to make her see you...get over her boyfriend....be embarrassed for kissing you...and then want you back.

MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXIT63
09-28-2003, 05:00 AM
FTR told me the guy on the rebound always gets dumped.

manchorito
09-28-2003, 07:20 AM
Well, damn this feeling sucks. I never have put my feelings out there, because before now i was never looking for relationships, just \"physical activity\", anyone know how long i have to feel this way? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Holmes
09-28-2003, 07:38 AM
One answer is: For as long as you decide that it\'s worth it for you to feel this way. Sorry, but it\'s true.

The feeling does suck. Everyone\'s been there. The sooner you admit to yourself that are tons of other options out there with the potential to be just as special to you (because there are and you\'ll probably come face to face with one sooner than you think), the sooner you\'ll start to relax and open up again--and the sooner this feeling will start to fade.

Sacogoo
09-28-2003, 07:46 AM
Well, damn this feeling sucks. I never have put my feelings out there, because before now i was never looking for relationships, just \"physical activity\", anyone know how long i have to feel this way? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I\'m 36 years old, and I still have dreams and get a bit emotional over my \"first love\" ex-high school/college girlfriend. (However, we dated for four years.) You may never get over her completely. But your young, and you\'ve got plenty of time to meet new people. Like I said, there\'s 6/7 billion people out there, and 60% of those are women. It\'s not like she\'ll be the only woman you will ever meet and fall in love with. You\'ll probably be back on the board in a couple of weeks asking for suggestions on the right \'mone for a completely new chickie that yo\'ve got your eye on.

However, as I stated, the WAGG-N is a kick ass \'mone that, in my opinion covers all the bases, and might help you nail that next chickie. And if you just relax a bit, this one that\'s got your jock in a knot might even come around to you eventually. Just don\'t go too overboard with your emotions - women (like men) can get a little freaked out on excessive obsession.

Holmes
09-28-2003, 08:44 AM
And if you just relax a bit, this one that\'s got your jock in a knot might even come around to you eventually. Just don\'t go too overboard with your emotions - women (like men) can get a little freaked out on excessive obsession.

Yes.

Holmes

manchorito
09-28-2003, 08:59 AM
Well, I already went overboard, because I have never done this before, I rarely ever want relationships, and when I do I never had to work for them. I don\'t know, but I do know I went overboard, I just want this feeling to go away.
Plus, I don\'t want to be the loser in this whole thing, I want to come back to school, and I want her to see me as something else, as changed and better, to make her feel like she lost something. Isn\'t there any mone for that?

proteus
09-28-2003, 01:42 PM
Best way in the short term to get over one lady is to try finding someone else to date right away. Other than that engrossing yourself in something, starting a new hobby whatever also helps.

Well, I already went overboard, because I have never done this before, I rarely ever want relationships, and when I do I never had to work for them. I don\'t know, but I do know I went overboard, I just want this feeling to go away.
Plus, I don\'t want to be the loser in this whole thing, I want to come back to school, and I want her to see me as something else, as changed and better, to make her feel like she lost something. Isn\'t there any mone for that?

Kari
09-29-2003, 07:20 AM
Living well is, indeed the best revenge. It you seem happy, and are having a good time, she may regret losing you.

Brian
09-29-2003, 09:00 AM
It\'s like asking if there is any mix that can make a guy walk up to a horse, whistle three times and then twirl around like a ballerina.

Is that wishful thinking, or a bizzarre fantasy?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Icarus
09-29-2003, 09:33 AM
It\'s like asking if there is any mix that can make a guy walk up to a horse, whistle three times and then twirl around like a ballerina

2 drops WAGG
3 dabs PI/m
1/2 bottle PCC (taken internally by the Horse)

Use this mix wisely, dear boy.

Steeve

Holmes
09-29-2003, 09:36 AM
Steve, you\'ve found your mixes to be better with the PCC? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

Icarus
09-29-2003, 09:43 AM
&lt;stops twirling like a ballerina, disappointing the horse&gt;

\"Wha...?\"

Brian
09-29-2003, 09:46 AM
It\'s like asking if there is any mix that can make a guy walk up to a horse, whistle three times and then twirl around like a ballerina

2 drops WAGG
3 dabs PI/m
1/2 bottle PCC (taken internally by the Horse)

Use this mix wisely, dear boy.

Steeve

LMAO! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Actually, I quoted Elana on this. Above was my reply to her post.

Brian

SwingerMD
09-29-2003, 10:58 PM

The answer to this question is yes and no. You can wear whatever phero product or combo that you want. If you are going to project the attitude of being lovesick and needy, no amount of pheros is going to make her feel like she lost something (most likely the opposite).

Dude! When you went out on a limb and exposed your feelings for her you backed her into a corner. And she, like just about anyone else would do, she pushed you away. It really hurts doesn\'t it? People can be very clumsy, especially when you let them have a fragile thing like your heart.

The best revenge is to completely forget about her. Hard to do. All things take time, this one will probably take quite a while. It\'s unavoidable. Sometimes you gotta learn things the hard way.

My suggestion to you at this point in your life is to be SELFISH. Yes selfish. Go out. Have fun with the guys. What about that thing that you always wanted to do. Well do it! Just as long \"she\" is not a factor in any of it.

As for mones, I will give you a recomendation. Put a little bit, perhaps a drop of SOE or -nol just underneath your nose. We really need to lift your spirits, not \"her\'s\".

--------------------

-SwingerMD

CptKipling
09-30-2003, 09:17 AM
manchorito! Whats going on? You seem to be asking the same questions over and over and ignoring all the best answers.

A common ailment of people in general is that they ask for advice, and then only actually listen to the advice that they like, or that gives them what they wanted in the first place, in essence, they were going to do it anyway but just wanted someone to pat them on the back and say \"you know what, you\'re right, well done\".

This is now the third time I (and others) have said that pheros are no magic wand, they dont do everything.

I want you to thing about this aswell (and someone else who posted about a woman), have you ever considered that you are too busy blaming everything else (including the girl) to think that maybe you are doing something fundamentally wrong? 70% (not an actual fact btw) of the time break ups are due to the man. Why on Earth did you confess your feelings to her? You dont even have any ties to her, you only kissed her (unless i missed something). IMO you should not get all soppy like that untill you can justify it, I mean come on, what have you shared? I understand you cant help liking her, but I\'m sure you understand how off-putting someone so full on can be.

Like I always say, be a nice guy, be a gentleman, be caring, but always walk away still carrying your balls between your legs.

HTH

Kari
09-30-2003, 10:30 AM
This is REALLY excellent advice!

BTW-- I remeber an occasion wherin I felt needy and lovesick. I avoided the [censored], and started over.

Months later, he tried to come BACK. I though, \"Damn! What did I see in HIM?\"

It\'s not easy, at first. But it gets easier.

There\'s a good book called \"Letting Go,\" by Zev Wanderer, BTW.