PDA

View Full Version : Had my first major "Spill" disaster.....*Smile*

LadyWithQuestions
08-23-2003, 05:57 AM
I made a very nice, small (thankfully) mix of the Lavender SPMO, NPA/w, and a drop of EW. It smelled VERY nice and I put the little bottle into my purse to use when traveling last weekend. I got back into my car at some point and the whole car WREAKED of Lavender~!!!! Unfortunately, the little bottle had LEAKED its entire contents into my ENTIRE PURSE~!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I felt VERY funny walking through the store that day after frantically cleaning out my purse the best I could........ROFLOL. And I had to go into a public restroom to wash my \"oily,\" heavily \"fragranced\" hands.......LOL. The looks I got from folks were priceless~!!! My purse, AND my car, still have a slightly musky, Lavender fragrance.......what a laugh. And I only wondered if anyone was picking up on the OD-effect of the spilled contents from the NPA/a & EW that was in the mixture as well. Sigh.........what fun......LOL.

Just had to share. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
LWQ

DaVinciKittie
08-23-2003, 06:08 PM
Haha! Next time you have a date, *you* should volunteer to drive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif