PDA

View Full Version : For all you High schoolers

manchorito
08-22-2003, 08:46 PM
For all you High schoolers out there, I just tried this mix at the movies and had freshman chicks hangin over my like crazy. Put all this in your palm and spread over chest: 2 sprays of TE, 4 drops of AE, 3 Drops of SPMO. And use liberally with SOE. Now, if you will excuse, me I have to go back out with some girls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Xehupatl
08-22-2003, 09:07 PM
*rubs eyes* \"Phantom, is that you?\"

manchorito
08-22-2003, 09:31 PM
No is that his mix?

manchorito
08-22-2003, 09:31 PM
Plus, why did Phantom ever leave. I got in too this a little late. Whats his story.

Kifer85
08-22-2003, 11:46 PM
AE alone or with a spray of edge has worked especially well for me with high schoolers, and anyone who says nol is the stuff to use with the younger girls is dead wrong. You NEED none for any good hit with a high schooler, and this works especially well for guys who tend to give off the \"gay friend\" vibe (as I admidantly used to). Throw some nol or rone in the mix, but keep the none without a doubt. All that edge that was in that mix above is proof.

CptKipling
08-23-2003, 05:46 AM
Not Phantoms, but mine. Take out the SPMO and your there, and btw two sprays of TE is a waist, sure you get more reactions, but you OD faster and the reactions you get aren\'t that more frequent/intense.

I\'ve been using that one since Christmas.

manchorito
08-23-2003, 06:11 AM
Yea my bad, I meant to give credit to CK. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif