PDA

View Full Version : Keeping A Constant Dosage...

KeepItReal
08-22-2003, 04:09 PM
I\'ve had little if any results with mones so far and figure I must be OD\'ing (either that or mones just dont work !)

I wanted to ask if this would be a good idea

Putting say just 1 drop of AE on alternate wrist OR in my hair EVERYDAY ??

Would that keep me at a constant dosage of around 2/3 drops with the lingering affect and natural breakdown of the stuff or will I just OD like crazy ???

Or will this in fact be a major waste of the AE as I should be using the recommended 2-4 drops per application ???

KeepItReal
08-24-2003, 11:15 AM
PLEASE, any advice would be appreciated !!

Charisma
08-24-2003, 11:40 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'ve had little if any results with mones so far and figure I must be OD\'ing (either that or mones just dont work !)

Would that keep me at a constant dosage of around 2/3 drops with the lingering affect and natural breakdown of the stuff or will I just OD like crazy ???

Or will this in fact be a major waste of the AE as I should be using the recommended 2-4 drops per application ???

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Please tell us how much you\'ve been using in the past and some background information like age, country, race, the situations you used mones and the type of (wo)men you aim for.

Personally I don\'t think you\'ll be OD-ing like crazy. I do think the mones still work - remember that even one drop is still a lot more than the mones produced by your own body.

KeepItReal
08-24-2003, 06:30 PM
Sorry !

Well I\'m in my mid twenties living in the U.K. and aiming to attract women of a similar age.

I started just using them when I was clubbing or dating but after reading this forum am thinking of using them at my work place etc...

Naturally I\'m worried about the OD side of things as I\'d like to be the guy my boss has in mind for a promotion NOT the one he decides to fire !!

And if I start using mones pretty well everyday, there is the cost implication, so I want to make sure they are actually working !!

xvs
08-25-2003, 03:26 AM
Wash them off every day, very thoroughly, so you don\'t get build-up!

metroman
08-25-2003, 04:12 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Not a good idea...You will suffer from mone build up...have you had any reaction at all? Did you use only 1 drop on your wrist when you first started using them? In my opinion mones aren\'t very effective to use everyday. If I were you I\'d discontinue use for 2 or 3 days, then start all over. For work situations, if you know you have big plans that day interacting with the boss or whatever try 1 drop dispersed behind both ears, but try not to use it everyday as they loose effectiveness. I find that I\'m still getting reactions 1 to 2 days out from the day that I applied them. You wont necessarily OD from buildup but they will loose there effectiveness especially with people you interact with everyday.

DrSmellThis
08-26-2003, 11:03 PM
I think if you use everyday 1/2 your dosage works OK.