PDA

View Full Version : Realm Q

Sagacious1420
08-22-2003, 03:31 PM
I read somewhere recently that Realm contains A1 and estradiol. I then went and double checked the Love-Scent product table, which gives the impression that the phero content isn\'t exactly known. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

It\'s more out of curiosity than anything else. I tried some Realm at Macy\'s a while ago and I would have guessed that it had some Anone in it, since it smelled of cat ponk. I\'ve never used TE so I can\'t say whether it is the same smell that ppl get from TE. I doubt that I would actually use Realm, not because of the low concentration and uncertain content, but because IMO it really smells bad. I went directly to the restroom to wash it off because I couldn\'t stand how I smelled. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

So does anyone know exactly what\'s in Realm?

manchorito
08-22-2003, 08:38 PM
Don\'t even bother with Realm, ask JVK, the creators are morons. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
08-23-2003, 05:50 AM
I\'m sure he knows that, and that thats not why he\'s asking.

Sag,

I heard the same as you, but most of it is speculation and unconfirmed.

CJ01
08-23-2003, 07:45 AM
Sag, thereĀ“s several Realms, which one did you try out?

Whitehall
08-23-2003, 08:26 AM
Actually, Realm for Women (RfW) has some interesting properties. Mostly, it\'s A-1 content helps with the female wearer\'s mood. It seems like just the thing to wear during a lady\'s period.

CJ01
08-23-2003, 08:36 AM
Sounds interesting Whitehall - do you really mean during the actual period or more during the PMS phase?

Sagacious1420
08-23-2003, 12:17 PM
Glad to see some feedback. Thanks everyone. I had done a search for Realm, A1 and estradiol. The latter yielded no results. I saw most of the discussion around A1 and the women\'s version of Realm, IIRC. A couple of mentions of estratetraenol, but that\'s about it other than hit stories/mix ideas. It was just one of those kinda deals where the deeper I dug, the more confused/uncertain I was. I thought perhaps some of you \"in the know\" could help.

CJ-
I thought there were only two versions of Realm: men\'s and women\'s. How many are there? The one I tried was, of course, the men\'s version. I really didn\'t like the smell at all and I was reminded of what ppl say regarding the smell of TE. I suppose it\'s possible that w/ all the other fragrances around me that it just didn\'t mix well...I didn\'t take the time to find out, I went straight to the nearest restroom.

Whitehall
08-23-2003, 03:50 PM
When she is grouchy and uncomfortable, PMS and during. It can lift a woman\'s mood at any time but it has almost medicinal uses for PMS - Erox is looking at a FDA submittal for a pheromone product like A-1.

PlayerINtraining
08-26-2003, 05:29 PM
Realm for Women contains the pheromone androstadienone, and Realm for Men contains estratetraenol.

xvs
08-26-2003, 06:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Realm for Women contains the pheromone androstadienone, and Realm for Men contains estratetraenol.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Which is odd, because in one study estratetraenol was found to make men as depressed as androstadienone.