PDA

View Full Version : A new combo to play with

CJ01
08-22-2003, 10:45 AM
Right I´ve finished the last combo I had mixed up, now I´ve come up with a new one I´ve not tried before (as far as I remember):

PF/w
PI/w - 3drops
NPA/w - 2 drops
Cop spray
ethanol

I had discovered some leftover PF/w and decided to give it a try. First test spray was nice actually - as usual the PF smelled pretty nice but faded mega quickly - much quicker than applying it straight of course.
After that though I smelled practically nothing which is great! Virtually no phero smell at all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Will see what kind of responses I get with this mix and I hope they´re GOOD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
08-22-2003, 01:02 PM
smell update, some time later, this mix still doesn´t smell bad or anything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Pity I won´t have a chance to see my new test person till next week though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Xehupatl
08-22-2003, 03:45 PM
LOL you\'re talking to yourself again!

To contribute to this thread: I think you smell nice with that combo on.

Elana
08-22-2003, 04:11 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I think you smell nice with that combo on.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> and your hair looks pretty like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Xehupatl
08-22-2003, 04:27 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
and your hair looks pretty like that.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

why thank you .. oh wai

CJ01
08-25-2003, 12:17 PM
Update: Nothing special to report sadly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif In a few days I may get a chance to try it on my fave `target´ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I am having second thoughts about this mix to tell the truth. I´m not sure it´s gonna be that great, certainly not better than my other ones.

CJ

darkness
08-25-2003, 12:22 PM
i\'ve often found simple yields best results. My complicated mixes haven\'t doen much for me at all.

CJ01
08-25-2003, 12:27 PM
I was really excited about trying this one on my target, but now I´m thinking whether or not to go for something else instead. Well I´ve got a few days to think about it and either way there´s gonna be a next time - new try. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
08-29-2003, 09:05 AM
buhuhu I missed my chanced this week to try my new or any combo on my target /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I´ve got to wait another week now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

violins please?
CJ