PDA

View Full Version : New version of WAGG

Bruce
08-22-2003, 10:09 AM
Hi Folks,

I am at Love Scent central in Hotchkiss, CO at the moment. As I walked in the door, The UPS guy was unloading a box of the new formula WAGG: \"WAGG-N\"

We have 78 bottles of it, and will see how it goes. The only difference is the addition of some androstenone, so the effect should be the same as using the original WAGG and a little Primal.

I should have it online later today.

Love,
Bruce

CJ01
08-22-2003, 10:34 AM
Bruce, at first I thought you meant the WAGG for women had come out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I´m interested to hear how well this new Wagg does.

Sagacious1420
08-22-2003, 10:42 AM
That\'s got my tail WAGG-N! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
08-22-2003, 10:46 AM
Which one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sagacious1420
08-22-2003, 10:50 AM
Take your pick, darlin\'! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CJ01
08-22-2003, 10:53 AM
I´ll have the fresh,new,big one, thank you, most generous Sag /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
08-22-2003, 12:10 PM
Bruce, do you know how much -none there is in that new formula?

Bruce
08-22-2003, 12:35 PM
I think it is 1 mg of aNONE per bottle. Total of 5 mg pheromones.
I am double checking it though. I am not on my home computer.

Bruce

Bruce
08-22-2003, 02:28 PM
Yes, that is right.
1 mg of aNONE per bottle. 5 mg pheros total.

B

Skyy
08-22-2003, 02:36 PM
well least we can now say we know one thing in WAGG :P -none /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif rest is still up in the air :P

manchorito
08-22-2003, 02:53 PM
So where is it? I don\'t see it on the site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

xvs
08-22-2003, 04:14 PM
This isn\'t replacing original WAGG, right?

WAGG works great for me, but when I try any -none or -rone at all I start getting the negative reactions again.

So I\'m going to stick with the original formula.

Sounds like this one will be good for other people who get a benefit from -none though...

CptKipling
08-23-2003, 05:58 AM
I\'m with xvs on this one, this new WAGG could be a great \"pick up and use\" product, but us more experienced users like to have more control over what we are wearing.

Bruce
08-23-2003, 07:37 AM
Hi,

There. I just got it up. (sort of) I added it to the order page, so it can be ordered. I\'ll spruce it up when I get home.

Not to worry. WAGG-N will not replace the regular WAGG. It just adds a little aNONE to the mix, which a lot of WAGGers have been doing on their own. WAGG-N will just be a little more convenient for those folks.

Bruce

CptKipling
08-23-2003, 05:14 PM
Nice work Bruce, I would definately push this as being a newbie friendly product, even if it is a slightly more expensive one.

If the product turns out to be a hit, perhaps a new \"Newbie Special\"?

Bruce
08-24-2003, 04:53 AM
Yeah, we definitely need a new Newbie Special. Actually, sometimes I think the current one is not all that user friendly, though it is a good deal and should get the job done for someone willing to put a little time into experimentation.

Bruce

CJ01
08-24-2003, 05:11 AM
Bruce, are you going to do some Women Duos in the Forum club order page too? They´re really good ones but none for the girls.
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

franki
08-27-2003, 03:54 AM
This is a good example of how great this forum works. Because of the input from us pheromone users, they are now putting out an enhanced version of WAGG. Another example of a product that only came out because of the forum demand is the original (beta) version of EW and also the new diluted version of EW.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bruce
08-27-2003, 04:05 AM
CJ,

Email me with some suggestions. Like Franki said, most of what you see around here is just an outgrowth of customer demand. I merely selected the men\'s combos from emails sent to me asking for them.

Bruce

CJ01
08-27-2003, 04:11 AM
Yo Sir I will do that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif as soon as I get the time I´ll also get some feed back from the other girl and see what comes up
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
08-27-2003, 01:29 PM
Congrats on the new product, B.

I will add that this will be good also for more experienced users/mixers who rely on NPA/Edge for their -none. This is because many such users like to bump up the -none a little more than LaCroy does.

It also reduces slightly the amount of original WAGG pheros in the bottle, making them weaker. For me this is a good idea. I don\'t like to be \"too great\" of a guy.

Incidentally, I do still like Primal best for pure -none, due to the oil base. An oil base offers substantial advantages over an alcohol base, for several reasons. I was trying to explain to Lacroy (Daryn) how and why to use an oil base, but did not do a good job, as the topic got changed.

It requires an extra two steps in the mfg. process -- a clue to why PI is more expensive. These common steps are well-documented in the aromatherapy/essential oil/perfuming industrial literature.

Another solution would be to bump upthe alcohol beyond 50/50 to 75-100 (higher is better); (or leave in it\'s original high alcohol concentration during mfg.) boost the phero concentration as high as possible in the alcohol, and dissolve benzoin resin (itself an aphrodisiac, pleasantly neutral smelling, and a great stink-neutralizer)in the solution to transform the alcohol to a much less volatile mixture. In the perfuming industry this is called \"prefixation\")This would allow the -none to dissipate more pleasantly over the course of a day. Unfortunately, this would still leave the alcohol with its disinfectant properties, but most folks are using other sources of alcohol anyway. On the other hand, you could then add chlorine-filtered H2O back to this solution to alleviate this problem.

If you want to try this at home, simply mix Everclear with NPA 2:1, add benzoin to taste, and then add water 2:1. This will give you \"ÜberEdge\" (sorry, couldn\'t figure out how to get the umlaut to work).

(EDITORS NOTE: I helped out with the Umlaut)

darkness
08-27-2003, 02:30 PM
what is so bad about a disinfectint?