PDA

View Full Version : What´s up with the Brits?

CJ01
08-22-2003, 08:05 AM
No, Don´t laugh please. What´s going on?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/030822/323/e6nzj.html (\"http://uk.news.yahoo.com/030822/323/e6nzj.html\")

Mtnjim
08-22-2003, 08:23 AM
Time to call in the Yanks (again).
I volunteer to be the first to help out!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
08-22-2003, 08:36 AM
They´re not so keen on the yanks y´know. Besides, the rest of good old europe is much closer by /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif It´s gonna give the term channel hopping a whole new meaning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MysteriousMan
08-22-2003, 08:52 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Time to call in the Yanks (again).
I volunteer to be the first to help out!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Now I understand the three problems that the brits
have with the yanks (again):
They\'re overpaid, oversexual and over here :-)

MM

CJ01
08-22-2003, 09:06 AM
hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Let´s see: Overpaid - ARE THEY? Well I wouldn´t know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif In Germany? Oh yes, they´ve been making sure Germany´s nice and democratic for what 50 years? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Oversexed? No more than the british!! I can assure you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mtnjim
08-22-2003, 09:15 AM
\"hehe
Let´s see: Overpaid - ARE THEY? Well I wouldn´t know. In Germany? Oh yes, they´ve been making sure Germany´s nice and democratic for what 50 years?
Oversexed? No more than the british!! I can assure you \"

The quote was from WW II. When the Yanks were stationed there prior to D-Day. The Yanks were banging every single (and some married) woman they could find.

CJ01
08-22-2003, 09:31 AM
Yeah I know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And some of them got stuck with them for a looong time after /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

druid
08-22-2003, 01:08 PM
I will lend my servies to the brits! maybe liz hurley needs a some yank lovin! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
08-22-2003, 01:14 PM
The Italians, french, spanish,germans, danes ( not the swedes) just to name a few have already touched down at Heathrow, you´re gonna have to hop on Concorde to make it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

EXIT63
08-23-2003, 06:03 AM
They´re not so keen on the yanks y´know

The Brits love the Yanks. And vice versa. We are the best allies each other will ever have.

And if a few of them don\'t like us...screw em. Tell them to move to France where they belong!

CptKipling
08-23-2003, 06:24 AM
Hey I was putting up with it untill the France comment, that was plain cruel.

CJ01
08-23-2003, 07:28 AM
Exit - believe it or not the Brits in general are simply not very keen on the americans ( WHY ? - search me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif ) political/ war allies or not, and as you know, most Brits aren´t happy with Britains involvement either, just like many americans.

CJ01
08-23-2003, 07:42 AM
And didn´t I ask not make any fun of the poor lads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Poor lads - poor girls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Charisma
08-23-2003, 12:41 PM
No, Don´t laugh please. What´s going on?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/030822/323/e6nzj.html (\"http://uk.news.yahoo.com/030822/323/e6nzj.html\")

Is it a hint for you to move? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icarus
08-23-2003, 10:03 PM
We\'re fine from where I\'m sitting...

The only problem I can see brits having is that some of our guys are dribbling \'lad\' types (unlikely to care about the needs of the woman that they\'re with), and that some of the women are hideously frigid (either have never thought of sex as more than that \'bad thing; that she wasn\'t really supposed to do - or her *best* experiences were at the hands of aforementioned \'lads\'.

These people keep breeding.... Result?

SuperBadLover (tm)

Faster than a speeding bullet (arf arf)
etc...

It\'s a sad fact that we have a major taboo surrounding what has essentially become a recreational activity.
(just got to go back to bed now, and improve my swing - she\'ll be waking up soon)

In conclusion - some of us suck, others swallow... no, no, no, that\'s not it...

Ok, some of us are bad in bed, but others really aren\'t. (and I\'ve sampled around the globe)

The above rule applies to all cultures.

Back to bed with me.

Steve

Charisma
08-24-2003, 01:50 AM
We\'re fine from where I\'m sitting...

I didn\'t mean you, I ment her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Elana
08-24-2003, 03:44 AM
SuperBadLover (tm)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> The best oral I have ever had was from a Brit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

proteus
08-24-2003, 03:49 AM
SuperBadLover (tm)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> The best oral I have ever had was from a Brit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

What did he do that was so different - any special technique? Just curious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
08-24-2003, 03:51 AM
He found the spot and stayed there and used the perfect pressure. He wasn\'t all over the place.

proteus
08-24-2003, 04:07 AM
He found the spot and stayed there and used the perfect pressure. He wasn\'t all over the place.

Interesting. Always thought I was pretty good at giving oral, but been with one or two women who no matter how much oral I give, getting them to cum takes ages if they ever did orgasm. So always listening to find out what others do different - sounds like this guy really understands a woman\'s body.

Elana
08-24-2003, 04:20 AM
He was incredible. I met him while he was visiting the States. He was so fantastic at oral, that I went to London shortly after to get some more. It was addicting. This was so long ago and I remember it too well.

I think that a lot of men think that the more you move your tongue to different areas the more we enjoy. Once a guy hits the exact spot I want him to be in, I let him know immediately. I hold his head and tell him to stay where he is. Women need to speak up and tell men what makes them feel good.

DaVinciKittie
08-24-2003, 02:40 PM
He found the spot and stayed there and used the perfect pressure. He wasn\'t all over the place

Amen, Elana. Thank you for pointing that out.

Women need to speak up and tell men what makes them feel good.

Also true, and rather sad that this has to BE pointed out. But, in the end, it\'s all about effective communication, and that\'s not always an easy thing, especially for the less vocal ladies like myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
08-24-2003, 04:54 PM
and that\'s not always an easy thing, especially for the less vocal ladies like myself.

I wouldn\'t feel comfortable sitting a man down after sex and explaining to him what he should and shouldn\'t be doing better. The trick is positive reinforcement. When they get it right....you let him know...really loud...and with a lot of moans and groans....and by holding his head there and not letting him come up for air. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mtnjim
08-25-2003, 09:03 AM
\"Also true, and rather sad that this has to BE pointed out.\"

I WANT things pointed out to me because this woman is NOT the same as the last one. What turned on the last one may disgust the current one. Further what she wanted yesterday may be different today. You know, yesterday she wanted long, slow, tender loving; today she wants to be held down and \"owned\".

CptKipling
08-25-2003, 11:41 AM
Every woman is different, the trick is figuring out a particular woman\'s \"groove\" and working it. Communication makes this faster, some women like the teasing involed with extra exploration, but I happen to know Elana isnt one of them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
08-25-2003, 12:00 PM
some women like the teasing involed with extra exploration, but I happen to know Elana isnt one of them

I certainly wouldn\'t kick you out of bed for trying something new. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2003, 12:46 PM
I agree with Elana hold that head down there!!!!!!!!!!!!1

proteus
08-25-2003, 04:10 PM
I certainly wouldn\'t kick you out of bed for trying something new. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That\'s the kind of adventurous spirit I like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif