PDA

View Full Version : FAVOURITE DESIGNER SCENTS IN OIL

Bernard
08-22-2003, 01:10 AM
<font color=\"red\"> i recently found out about fragrance oils, which i wish i had found out about years ago. there are places that you can get oils at that smell IDENTICAL to you favourite designer scents. they\'re a whole lot cheaper than the real ones. But the best part is that they\'re not alcohol based...they\'re just the straight oil...so it lasts a long time...and blends very well with the pheros... if you put a little on your shirt, it lasts FOREVER...they\'re good for mixing with the pheros. there\'s really no downside. Issey Miyake for men is a brilliant cover for AE/m. Anyway here is a site that you can order some from....I\'m sure you can find others if you\'d like as well...
</font>

www.haywardenterprises.com (\"http://www.haywardenterprises.com\") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif <font color=\"red\"> </font>

Sagacious1420
08-22-2003, 01:28 AM
Yea, they have this wonderful feature known as a search. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I\'m sure you\'ve heard of it before. Ya might wanna check it out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Btw, the all red font thing is really annoying! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

But, thanks anyway.................... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

justme
08-22-2003, 07:01 PM
Don\'t listen to him Bernard. What do you think a bump is? Anyway, I think the red is nice.
Take care.

blkgost
08-22-2003, 07:18 PM
I don\'t think Sag is trying to kill anyone\'s joy, but he\'s right. This topic has been brought up a numerous times. I myself recently recieved my order and its of great quality.

Do a search for EO or whoever it was you linked /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

manchorito
08-22-2003, 08:34 PM
Yea we talked about the haywardenterprises for like a 10 days like 2 weeks ago. Sag is a genius. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif