PDA

View Full Version : Do The Mone Companies Read These Posts ??

KeepItReal
08-21-2003, 07:46 PM
I would have thought guys like Stone Labs etc. would come up with a product which would do the same as the popular mixes like an all in spray which contains the relative proportions and ingredients of say the NPA/SOE/AE combo ?
I know I would buy it !!
It would also keep people from spending money on other companies products instead of just their own ?

Watcher
08-21-2003, 10:19 PM
Yes they do read these posts.

Number0
08-22-2003, 03:27 AM
How many -mones companies are there and in which countries?

CJ01
08-22-2003, 04:10 AM
they´re everywhere! They lurk and spy on us like KGB agents and then .... I don´t know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CJ01
08-22-2003, 04:18 AM
Hey I´ve just becaome a Phero Master !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

YEAH !

Okay now here´s your cuffs and latex outfit, get on your knees and ... where´s my whip? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Charisma
08-22-2003, 05:45 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hey I´ve just becaome a Phero Master !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

YEAH !

Okay now here´s your cuffs and latex outfit, get on your knees and ... where´s my whip? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Cool, can we now enjoy your silence for a while? Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
08-22-2003, 05:49 AM

YEAH !

Cool, can we now enjoy your silence for a while? Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
08-22-2003, 07:06 AM
F*ck off
How about ME enjoying YOUR silence for a while for a change /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I´ve seriously had enough of you !

ironration
08-22-2003, 09:02 AM
Read? They may even be write most of the hit stories, who knows.

Sagacious1420
08-22-2003, 10:48 AM

YEAH !

Cum on CJ, don\'t tease like that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

OK, maybe just a little.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Charisma
08-22-2003, 11:53 AM
F*ck off
How about ME enjoying YOUR silence for a while for a change /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I´ve seriously had enough of you !

You know what to do to make that happen now don\'t you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

KeepItReal
08-22-2003, 03:04 PM

This was the first thing I thought when I saw this forum !!!

BUT I guess I want to believe mones work so have kinda pushed that thought to the back of my mind......

Please oh little bottle of wonder oil, bring me the girl of my dreams ! (or atleast get me laid a bit more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sagacious1420
08-22-2003, 03:15 PM

This was the first thing I thought when I saw this forum !!!

Well, if that\'s the case, then somebody owes me some back pay! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Where are my kickbacks!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

platinumfox
09-04-2003, 04:51 PM
Im sure alot of other companies besides the mone companies are interested in our posts.I would love to invest in phermones LOL!

manchorito
09-04-2003, 05:48 PM
I would love to invest in phermones LOL

Someone who can make mones with the CS set and gets hit should make their own and sell it. I would invest.

Watcher
09-09-2003, 10:20 PM
Ive invested in erox, shares have been performing well, we need love-scent.com to do a IPO in the current tech boom, whcih would allow anyone to invest in pheromones and attract a widespread interest.

Still using myself - a combo of a little bit of everything left over with a 20% ratio of NPA to SOE/AE/Attraction/Andro 4.2/EW/PPC and what else oh yeah Some P10 in there as well, smells nice and drives women nuts, only have 8mls left ina little blue atomiser so when i run out well another chem set order will be in soon.