PDA

View Full Version : AE/m thought and question

Thule
08-21-2003, 04:36 PM
So someone people have talked about using \"dabs\" of AE/m as opposed to drops, and some people also talked about their AE becoming less effective over time. What I\'m thinking is that if you dab directly from the bottle, the skin bacteria on your finger gets into the bottle and decomposes the pheromones over time, explaining the reduced effectiveness.

The other question is, I\'ve tried applying AE/m as a standalone in two ways, the first putting it on clothing and the second directly on the skin. Someone was saying that putting it on clothing has less effect because heat\'s needed to send the mones to the VNO, has anyone noticed reduced effectiveness? The catch is, putting it on the skin, I can\'t use more than two drops because the smell of the AE is too strong. Are there any smellless pheromones, or any suggestions?

Papi_Chulo
08-21-2003, 05:05 PM
*NOTE* I am new to Pheromones. My advice will be based on my expirience thus far.

I use reg. drops I dont see why you dap. I never had try using it on my cloths only, I might one of these days to see the difference. Well have you not seen any difference in using it in clothes opposed to using it on your skin?

The smell of AE/m is not bad at all. I use 3 daps and I am ready to get the party started. I don\'t even bother using my cologne. However, my bro is the one that has told me I smelled wierd. He has no clue that I use AE or Pheromone for that matter.

I am sure the more senior/ expirienced user will provide you with better advice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thule
08-21-2003, 07:33 PM
Hm. I\'ve been trying using it on clothing more since the flowery smell of AE is diminished that way, otherwise it just seems too strong. When you use a dab, how much is that? Like, you put your finger on the top of the bottle, tilt it, take it off? Also, where have you been putting it on?

Sagacious1420
08-21-2003, 08:01 PM
Flowery Smell? AE/m? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

CJ01
08-22-2003, 02:58 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Flowery Smell? AE/m?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

hehhe Swoo can´t smell anything and Thule smells things that aren´t there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif this just keeps getting better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

To try and answer your Q´s, first off - do a search on the forum, there´s tons of info that will be very helpful !

The main thing is though, there are no real thumb rules and `tricks´ that work for everyone. The only way to find out what works best for you is to experiment patiently.
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mtnjim
08-22-2003, 08:51 AM
\"However, my bro is the one that has told me I smelled wierd. He has no clue that I use AE or Pheromone for that matter.\"

Family has become used to your signature since you were peeing in your diapers. They, especially mom and sisters, will be particularly sensitive to any signature change.

Papi_Chulo
08-22-2003, 04:05 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
\"However, my bro is the one that has told me I smelled wierd. He has no clue that I use AE or Pheromone for that matter.\"

Family has become used to your signature since you were peeing in your diapers. They, especially mom and sisters, will be particularly sensitive to any signature change.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Ya, but, he (my bro) is the only has been acting like a prick lately. Everyone else is fine. He used to boss me around and now he can\'t do that any more. We have been fighting lately; its his fault. I have another friend, who has always been less alpha then me, but he got issues since I started using AE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I know of a girl that was all over me prior to using pheromnes and I saw her other day, She totally ignored me (chick games) too bad I aint ganna be going after her. They always forget I can get others. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif