PDA

View Full Version : Quick TE Question

manchorito
08-21-2003, 12:32 PM
How much is one spray with the TE bottle equivalent to? Does anybody know how many drops this is using the AE dropper? Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
08-21-2003, 03:37 PM
Yes i do know, but you can check the Phero calculator aswell! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes
08-21-2003, 03:50 PM
www.webdevxs.com/sysframe/mixcalc/ (\"http://www.webdevxs.com/sysframe/mixcalc/\") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

DingDong
08-21-2003, 04:22 PM
THAT\'S THE COOLEST THING I\'VE SEEN ON THIS SITE!!!

Holmes
08-21-2003, 04:26 PM
Am I missing sump\'m or is WAGG nowhere to be found up in there?

Holmes

Papi_Chulo
08-21-2003, 05:09 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
www.webdevxs.com/sysframe/mixcalc/ (\"http://www.webdevxs.com/sysframe/mixcalc/\") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Bookmarked

Sagacious1420
08-21-2003, 05:33 PM
Am I missing sump\'m or is WAGG nowhere to be found up in there?

Holmes

I doubt there\'s any point to that, we don\'t know what pheros are in WAGG. Supposedly, it contains new pheros and none of the \"standard\" ones, IIRC. Check the WAGG thread that Bruce started just before it was released. I\'m pretty sure that it\'s content is discussed there. Sounds like I should do the same, huh.

Holmes
08-21-2003, 05:40 PM
Aw man, I totally forgot about the fact that WAGG\'s ingredients are, to a large extent, unknown. Oops. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I was looking up and down the list, going \"Where\'s WAGG, WHERE\'S WAGG DAMMIT?!\" Never stopping to think as to why it might not be listed...LOL. Oh well...

I\'ll look for that WAGG thread...thanks.

Holmes

manchorito
08-21-2003, 06:16 PM
How do we know WAGG isn\'t a placebo? They have to release some of the contents for us to believe it isn\'t. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hungry
08-22-2003, 10:47 PM
How do we know WAGG isn\'t a placebo?

Who cares? If it works, it works. Does it matter why? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hungry

xvs
08-23-2003, 12:56 AM
If you look at the results of the WAGG beta test, the effectiveness varied based on the type of person. I don\'t think that\'s the sort of result you\'d expect to see for a placebo effect.

Also, I notice a BIG difference when wear it or don\'t wear it...

franki
08-27-2003, 03:18 AM
THAT\'S THE COOLEST THING I\'VE SEEN ON THIS SITE!!!

Franki &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; ---------- Slaps his forehead.

Duhhh, I should have put up a link to the Pheromone Calculator on the newbie thread... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sexyredhead
08-27-2003, 06:20 AM
You\'re supposed to think of everything, Franki! You\'re slippin\'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
08-27-2003, 07:58 AM
You\'re supposed to think of everything, Franki! You\'re slippin\'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I know ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif