PDA

View Full Version : some danish guy

CJ01
08-20-2003, 01:49 PM
This is what I heard, not sure about the details:
Some danish guy was sentenced by a court to spent about 8 days in prison allegedly.
He had refused to serve german and french people in his shop because he didn´t agree with their governments policies during the Iraq war.
He was thus found guilty of racism. He had the choice of paying a fine or instead going to prison.

This isn´t important and I hope it doesn´t start a huge political debate just wanted to throw it in somewhere. I bet these people weren´t wearing their mones like they should /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Holmes
08-20-2003, 01:52 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Wow.

Perhaps a drop o\' WAGG might\'ve saved the day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

Icarus
08-21-2003, 12:06 AM
I\'m still in favour of a some kind of chicken costume.

CJ01
08-21-2003, 02:38 AM
A chicken costume?

Icarus
08-21-2003, 03:17 AM
Yup.

Diffuses any situation, no matter how awkward.

\"YOUR DAUGHTER, Mr President? I had no Idea!\"

\"Why boy, is that a chicken suit that I see you wearing atop my little daughter?\" <he takes off his cowboy hat>

\"Umm.. It surely is Mr President\"

\"Call me George\"

<He runs off, shooting wildly into the night sky and yelling \"Yeeeeeeehaaaaw!\">

I made my excuses and left.

Evidence, if any was needed, of the effectiveness of the erstwhile unmentioned Chicken Suit.

Steve

Does he even have a daughter? Oh well, the FBI will be knocking down my door to plant some WMD plans and a gasmask under my sink. The gits.

UPDATE

Apparently, after his brief encounter with me, he then proceeded to ride a large mechanical bull for approximately 46 minutes.

CptKipling
08-21-2003, 03:34 AM
I prefer the weasel/stoat/verment hat method, you know, like Davey Crocket.

Icarus
08-21-2003, 04:28 AM
An old favorite, and not without it\'s merits.