PDA

View Full Version : SoE dosage!

ToBeOrNotToBe
08-20-2003, 01:20 PM
For the SoE users, how many dabs/swipes are necessary to get the desired results? I mean, what is the minimal number of swipes you have to use to get good results?

darkness
08-20-2003, 01:25 PM
For men only looking to attract females.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1061411139darkness\">

I have gotten DIHLs and attention from a number of women when wearing SOE (STANDALONE)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Yes
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />No
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

mikey
08-20-2003, 01:49 PM
About 8\" , jup.

ToBeOrNotToBe
08-21-2003, 03:01 AM
bump

DZorro
08-21-2003, 07:41 AM
You should be carefull when wearing too much SOE alone, either people will be acting really goofy or crazy, or they will end up with too much of an headacke. i know i have with too much SOE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif But it can be effective in low to medium ammounts, say 4 to 5 swipes is enough i guess.
6 to eight will probebly be in danger line of having an headacke.

Hopes this helps,

DZorro,

darkness
08-27-2003, 02:46 PM
55 percent of people have not gotten significant attention when wearing SOE as a standalone.

Alquimista
08-27-2003, 09:54 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
For the SoE users, how many dabs/swipes are necessary to get the desired results? I mean, what is the minimal number of swipes you have to use to get good results?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
TBONTB,
Put 5 drops of SOE on your piece of clothes. Let it stay 1 week on your \"guarda-fato\" and then wear it... you will see nice stuff going on... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif