PDA

View Full Version : TEw

frenchie
08-20-2003, 08:32 AM
hi all,
there\'s one thing I\'m noticing when I wear Edge/w (on its own) : I often feel tired, kind of depressed, sleepy, etc... today I wore 2 small sprays of it and I was trying not to fall asleep in the commercial centre !
I guess a commercial centre, on a day without my gf, is not the right place nor the right time to wear TE. It\'s much better to have erotic thoughts when your loved one is near you, isn\'t it ?
So either this stuff works (and you have to wear it on special occasions and in better places), or it does make me feel tired (in this case it should be counterbalanced by something like WAGG).
Any idea, ladies ? I\'m a bit confused

Frenchie (still happy with my loved one)

CJ01
08-20-2003, 10:11 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
It\'s much better to have erotic thoughts when your loved one is near you, isn\'t it ?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well it´s certainly more convenient ( just in case)- but not in public /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
CJ

DaVinciKittie
08-20-2003, 01:34 PM
Frenchie, Edge/w (used alone) tends to affect my mood also. It makes me irritable and short-tempered. It\'s possible that I also experienced the sleepiness, but hard to pin that one down since I\'m frequently sleepy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif It also doesn\'t seem to inspire any erotic thoughts or dreams for me. I haven\'t had a chance to use it in a club-type atmosphere with mixes or in close contact with a SO, so that\'ll be my next testing ground for it. Anyway, it\'s not just you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif