PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Lives!

darkness
08-19-2003, 12:16 PM
Go to customer testimonials under \"the edge\" for a good laugh.

Elana
08-19-2003, 12:18 PM
I am too lazy. Copy and paste pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Xehupatl
08-19-2003, 12:19 PM
preemptive LOL

CJ01
08-19-2003, 12:19 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Phantom Lives!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I know, Andrew Lloyd Webber told me he´s been taking singing lessons and hanging round some theater in London... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

darkness
08-19-2003, 12:22 PM
the fun of it is going and finding his hidden treasures that he left behind! FTR remains foreever embedded their as well.

FTR &amp; Phanton, may the flame you lit so long ago, burn forever in our hearts

Elana
08-19-2003, 12:23 PM
That\'s just too much work. The fun would be having you find them for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
08-19-2003, 12:25 PM
you lazy bum!

Elana
08-19-2003, 12:26 PM
It\'s the dial up modem that is making me lazy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Xehupatl
08-19-2003, 12:26 PM
hey don\'t pick on Elana!

Elana
08-19-2003, 12:27 PM
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
I am without DSL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

darkness
08-19-2003, 12:27 PM
its under the edge feedback. all it is his his stories reposted. You know, the ones about girls grinding their asses against him.

Whats funny is that he is still fooling people to this day, so it is not just the words, but the location of the words that is humorous. Can\'t cut and copy the location.

darkness
08-19-2003, 12:29 PM
only because you have dial up. pt got the first two spots. There are a ton of edge feedbacks on the actual page.

The Edge

Buy TE and a Decent cologne and you\'ll probably have girls trowing themselves at you, I got laid twice already. (PT 2/28/2003)

OH yeah this one makes me into a SEX MAGNET, girls like hanging around me and would just stike up naughty conversations, I\'ve had girls come out of nowhere and hug me, rub their crotch against me and lick my neck, Girls would just ask for it, I had a girl pull me into a dark corner, pull my pants down and just go for it. For it\'s cheap price TE is really worth it! (PT 3/3/2003)

New Pheromone Additive and The Edge seem to elicit the most overtly sexual responses. Women that are extra responsive may even come right up and rub themselves all over you, if they\'ve had some alcohol to reduce their inhibitions. Most women will be checking you out and they\'re likely to get all giggly if you flirt with them. Also there are many instances when they\'ll zone out, lose their concentration, or seem to momentarily slip into another world. (Very amusing.) (AK 8/2/2002)

Exactly, I love my TE and NPA, because these products always seem to pull the ovulating chicks. So that they can rub their butts against me on the dancefloor. (FK 8/2/2002)

My favorite single product for getting attention is The Edge (Which is cheap, in itself, but you\'ll have to buy cologne to go with it.). (AK 7/17/2002)

Elana
08-19-2003, 12:33 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That\'s some funny stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
08-19-2003, 12:36 PM
hey don\'t pick on Elana!

I wouldn´t dare, she doesn´t like girls doing that to her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, don´t blame her either

Xehupatl
08-19-2003, 12:40 PM
in my never ending quest for the perfect reparté, I have reached an epiphany, and tell you this in response:

[notice to self: insert witty comeback here later]

CJ01
08-19-2003, 12:40 PM
I am without DSL!

I´m not and it´s great now that I´ve got it!!! Well I don´t I just use it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
08-19-2003, 12:52 PM
It wasn´t witty mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ( I did see it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif)

Xehupatl
08-19-2003, 12:53 PM
sorry I was thinking about a funny thing to write but I couldn\'T think of any.

Holmes
08-19-2003, 01:11 PM
only because you have dial up. pt got the first two spots. There are a ton of edge feedbacks on the actual page.

The Edge

Buy TE and a Decent cologne and you\'ll probably have girls trowing themselves at you, I got laid twice already. (PT 2/28/2003)

OH yeah this one makes me into a SEX MAGNET, girls like hanging around me and would just stike up naughty conversations, I\'ve had girls come out of nowhere and hug me, rub their crotch against me and lick my neck, Girls would just ask for it, I had a girl pull me into a dark corner, pull my pants down and just go for it. For it\'s cheap price TE is really worth it! (PT 3/3/2003)

Priceless.

Holmes

Elana
08-19-2003, 02:28 PM
His stories may be true.
When I wear my mones, men throw money at me. It gets annoying. I am minding my own business at a restaurant or movie, and men come up to me with wads of cash and just start handing it to me. Any other women have these problems.

blkgost
08-20-2003, 05:01 AM
His stories may be true.
When I wear my mones, men throw money at me. It gets annoying. I am minding my own business at a restaurant or movie, and men come up to me with wads of cash and just start handing it to me.

hmmmmmm now what kind of bar were you in.......and what did you have on ??

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
08-20-2003, 05:34 AM
hmmmmmm now what kind of bar were you in.......and what did you have on ??

Pasties and a G-string, duh! What else do you wear out to a nice restaurant.

darkness
08-20-2003, 05:41 AM
don\'t you think you were over doing it.... with the pasties?

Elana
08-20-2003, 05:46 AM
I like to dress up. What\'s the big deal? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sagacious1420
08-20-2003, 01:19 PM

That\'s what I wear for a night out on the town. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Doesn\'t everybody! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Holmes
08-20-2003, 01:29 PM

That\'s what I wear for a night out on the town. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Doesn\'t everybody! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Hmmm, the \"Fab Five\" haven\'t mentioned this kind of *couture* on their show. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Maybe that\'s a tip in the next episode: \"Guys, just add a g-string and pasties for your next night out and you\'ll go from *drab* to *fab*... \"

Holmes

Skyy
08-20-2003, 01:34 PM
I like to dress up. What\'s the big deal? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

CAN I TAKE YOU OUT, ERM I MEAN EAT YOU FOR DINNER!??! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif