PDA

View Full Version : Too much?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:09 PM
If old PI doesn\'t have an odor, is it possible to wear too much of it?
I mean wouldn\'t more of it applied just make even higher concentration - better results?
And in general: could it be possible too much of oheros?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:10 PM
I am one of the very few that think you cannot overdose on phermones, esp the non- scented ones. Of course I do believe that if you put on say about 20 sprays of attraction the smell of sandlewood would probable make everyone within a fifty mile radius pass out!! Just my opinion and I am sure that other members will give you a different one!!

Paul

**DONOTDELETE**
Usually putting on a lot of pheros should attract people from a further distance, its just when their upclose it will probably turn them off. Correct me if i\'m wrong.

**DONOTDELETE**
Hi,
Based on the mail I get, I have to lean towards Tru2ya on this one. I get dozens of messages every day from pheromone users, and several every week come from someone who is probably using too much for his/her situation. If you are in a bar, where there is a lot of smoke, other smells, and everyone is pretty well sloshed, and you use some cologne, you could get away with a LOT of PI, Edge or Andro, but if you have been living with the same woman for 20 years and come home with several sprays of Edge on your shirt, she may well demand that you go take a shower. Part of this kind of thing is that family and friends don\'t always WANT you to suddenly smell like a stud muffin for various psychological reasons, and part of it is the culturally/commercially ingrained fear of having \"BO\" in many countries, but part of it is just that enough is enough. Not only that, but I think that often the difference between getting so-so results and getting fantastic results is often getting just the \"right\" amount of pheros and distribution to just the \"right\" parts of the body. What those \"right\" amounts and body parts are varies hugely from user to user and target to target.

On a somewhat related note, I still remember very clearly the different reactions that the various women I was involved in during my younger years had towards my natural body smell. I have always been quite the clean freak, but still I had at least one girlfriend who complained that I needed a shower an awful lot. But others seemed to drink in my scent like it was the fragrance from an exotic flower. You just can\'t please everyone. Fortunately, my wife seems to like the way I smell, even when I myself think it might be time to hop in the shower.
All the Best,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
Right, but I talking about an odorless products, could it be too much of it, and why?

**DONOTDELETE**
PI is not odorless, neither is DateMate. It just has no added fragrance - like no added sugar products - they\'re still sweet - but of their own sweetness. All of the \"odorless\" products smell a little like kitty pee.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
Kesha1: Try increasing your dosage slowly until you get to an amount that works well for you. Some people can smell and detect pheros and the \"unscented\" phero product \"smell\" better than others, while others can\'t smell it at all. So just because you can\'t smell the PI you are using doesn\'t necessarily mean you ought to bathe in it. See also: \"I can\'t smell the pheros...\" thread started by Iceman.

(Edited by SubtleGuy at 3:58 am on June 10, 2001)

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:11 PM
Just try and find the right balance that suits and works best for the individual user