PDA

View Full Version : Night of hits

CptKipling
08-18-2003, 06:02 PM
Last week i decided to mix up some WAGG/NPA (something which has worked before) in a small vial with a small amount of water. But after reading about some peoples successes i decided to add NPAw aswell, along with a few drops of AE (so that\'s about 2WAGG:2NPAw:2NPA:1AE). I applied a few dabs of this covered with Hugo Boss.

I was meeting up with a few friends (there were around seven of us) who were back from holidays and such, and we planned to stay around some pubs. The drunks were flowing nicely when all of a sudden our quiet gathering was interrupted by a crowd of visiting American students /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif, who proceeded to turn the volume up an decibel or five. We moved outside to and were sat around a table, with the Americans not far away. Now, being proud Englishmen (coupled with the affects of a few pints), we couldn\'t resist a gentle piss take. After getting back to our usual banter, a group of three girls from the group came to our table asking if we were making fun of them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif which prompted sarcastic \"of course not\"\'s from around the table. We all laughed and they sat down, introducing themselves as...i forget /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif. Well the night continues and we meet up with more old friends, all the while carrying on with the subtle piss taking, just good fun though. They even did a decent English accent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. After a while, during which time a few more girls had come to say hi, they said they were about to go to a club (which is crap, as I rightly told them) and asked us to join them, \"Erm...maybe, we\'ll see where the night takes us\". So we finish our drinks and head over, a feat involving four people in the back of a small car. Oh and I missed a funny part, it happened to be one of the girls birthday, and we got chatting and i asked her what she would like for her birthday [HINT], and she giggles and says that she hasn\'t had sex in a while /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

So we get to the club, a small place with chronic bad lighting, cleverly uneven floor (or was it steps...?) to catch out the over inebriated, but some nice seating and an easy to stumble to bar. So as we get in the door the girl who wanted the sex greets me with an, \"Ah you made it!\" followed by a hug. I mumble something (that means i cant remember what I said btw) and go to sit down. A few (quite a few) drinks later, the three girls (now more drunk) come and sit with us. I get talking to the girl who wanted the sex and it turns out i was her favourite Englishman besides Hue Grant, amongst other things (btw she had brown hair with blonde highlights, a white dress draped over a nice figure, and a reasonable face, about 8/10 overall. The other ones were probably 7 and 6.5). I got bored of the white dress girl after a while and went to talk to some other girls with a friend, I *think* that went pretty well, could have gone further but we walked away to talk to the DJ. They were back-packing or something, I think one was Australian (yes I was pretty drunk at this point), probably both 8\'s.

Walking round from the DJ we stop of at the Bar, we get ambushed for photos by white dress girl who had just finished kissing a girl, \"that is just my friend. Man! my mum cant see that one!\" We return to our seats and I try to set one of my friends up with a girl, but end up getting her to like me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
\"So are you and him going to get busy or what (or something to that affect, still drunk)\".
\"Well I dont know, but you seem pretty interested so what do you say?\"
\"What, a threesome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif?\", slightly stunned.
\"Yeah!\"
\"Errr...I think I\'ll pass, wrong type of threesome! Just trying to help out a friend!\", yeah BYE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

But I\'m soon feeling better as another girl parks herself next to me and starts talking. Now at this point I\'m just being silly, I mean I was flirting with this girl and getting good responses, getting the kino both ways etc., and then I look at my friends with that \"look what I got /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif!\" grin. She was a nice girl (8.5/10), but she disappeared to be replaced by another girl. At this point I\'m revelling I\'m my own studliness, as you can imagine. This one was from Ohio, I think. So we get talking and I start deliberately doing some really corny flirting/pick-up techniques, then asking her if she liked my cocky/confident guy slant, which was actually pretty funny. Then she started saying how they would probably work (bear in mind I was only doing them tongue in cheek) on the younger girls in their group (20 or 21), but because she was older and more sophisticated she needed something better, smiling all the while. I laugh and say, \"well I dont think your so different from these other girls\".
\"Why?\"
\"Because your still here sitting so close! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif\"
Which reminds me, all this time I\'m claiming that I\'m 20... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I then walk off for more alcohol, and the night blurs... The last thing I remember in the pub is when we leave and the 8.5 girl tells me it was nice talking to me and touches my arm, then I turn to the white dress girl and she tries to kiss me full on the lips when i thought it was just going to be a peck...

So there was my night, I dont know how big a part the pheros played, but either way it was a lot of fun, and I only told you the pheromone related story! I will test again with that mix, although I keep getting “that smells yummy” responses, which is a good sign! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Xehupatl
08-18-2003, 10:25 PM
first in to say: CONGRATS!
now I just need to read the post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EDIT after actually reading the post: idiot - less drinking more [something that rhymes with drinking and basically means having sex]

real_wiseman
08-19-2003, 01:00 AM
Oh Man...what can I say...
You probably would have enjoyed the evening a little bit more if you had not been that drunk.

Reminds me of that time when I went to London a couple of years ago for a job-related course (I live in Sweden btw) and my english collegues took a drink at lunch, continued with a pint or five in the evening and ended up at the hotel at midnight gulping down whiskey. They seemed just fine the morning after (with only a couple of hours sleep I assume), but they were really stoned when I left them to go to sleep. Don\'t know how they really fixed that, but what is it with englishmen and drinking?!?

So how fun is it to \"invest\" in pheros, chatting up girls, but be so drunk that you can\'t really recall what you said to whom and then just be too drunk to make a move on the girl/s?

No fun at all if you ask me, but then again I\'m Swedish...

// W

CptKipling
08-19-2003, 05:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
first in to say: CONGRATS!
now I just need to read the post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EDIT after actually reading the post: idiot - less drinking more [something that rhymes with drinking and basically means having sex]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

lol i new i would get that (i almost wrote a \"before anyone points out what an idiot i was for not closing\" paragraph), and i guess I kind of diserve it. But first of all, I\'m not exactly single, and secondly, I was out to have fun with my mates. So it really didnt matter that I got a bit merry, in fact I think i was only bad around the middle, and even then I didn\'t exactly act up.

CptKipling
08-19-2003, 05:32 AM

So how fun is it to \"invest\" in pheros, chatting up girls, but be so drunk that you can\'t really recall what you said to whom and then just be too drunk to make a move on the girl/s?

Hey that isnt fair, I was making all the moves i wanted to, and was completely in control of what I was doing. As you may have read I was the big headed centre of female attention, but I just didnt do any closing out of choice.

Don\'t know how they really fixed that, but what is it with englishmen and drinking?!?

lol funny you say that, the American girls said that aswell, they couldn\'t quite undersand how or why we just drink for fun (as in not drinking with getting plastered in mind). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Xehupatl
08-19-2003, 11:06 AM
lol sorry Cpt, I just wrote the first thing on my mind, didn\'T mean to sound harsh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

But I see you\'ve had a good time with some good looking women, so not all is lost /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Holmes
08-19-2003, 11:11 AM
\"Night Of Hits\": I think that served as the working title at different points for the new Seagal and Cheech &amp; Chong movies.

Holmes

CptKipling
08-20-2003, 10:53 AM
lol sorry Cpt, I just wrote the first thing on my mind, didn\'T mean to sound harsh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

But I see you\'ve had a good time with some good looking women, so not all is lost /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

No it\'s ok, I wasnt taking it badly. It\'s quite fun posting hit stories, I might do more of it.