PDA

View Full Version : Eyebrows growth

Alquimista
08-18-2003, 05:27 PM
I have very small eyebrows.
Does anybody knows of a product that makes eyebrows and hair to grow??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Jones
08-19-2003, 05:41 AM
Yes, apply retin-a micro before bed (generously).

I have a lil acne, and one day I applied it to my eyebrow area. I was really happy to see my brows grow. It happends slowly, so you can stop when your where you want to be.

You would only need one tube, cuz its such a small area, but I am telling you, it works!

If you cant get a script its more paying the $$ online.

Jones
08-19-2003, 05:41 AM
( i didnt get uni-brow or anything, it grows in all the right places )

its a perfect product for this.

Alquimista
08-19-2003, 05:45 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Yes, apply retin-a micro before bed (generously).

I have a lil acne, and one day I applied it to my eyebrow area. I was really happy to see my brows grow. It happends slowly, so you can stop when your where you want to be.

You would only need one tube, cuz its such a small area, but I am telling you, it works!

If you cant get a script its more paying the $$ online.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Jones,
Can you write correctly the product name as well where can I find it? You will make my day dude! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
08-19-2003, 05:47 AM
retin-a micro

Isn\'t that a product that people use all over their face, including women? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif What a trade off...a woman can clear up her acne, but in return grows a beard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

darkness
08-19-2003, 06:44 AM
anyone know anything that can inhibit growth for eyebrows, but do it in a believeable fashion? In otherwords, i dont want to put on some stuff that makes my eyebrows look all wierd and stuff. but i want to make them not as big. right now i use an eyebrow razor. However, if i take off too much, it doesn\'t look real (you can\'t have your skin completely smooth and hair free around the eyebrow if you are a man or you dont look very straight), and i have to deal with lighter skin color (because of years of not being exposed to sun as hair blocks it) which makes me look querer.

Holmes
08-19-2003, 06:48 AM
What about wax? No?

Holmes

darkness
08-19-2003, 07:02 AM
i\'d look like a chick with wax. Wax takes off all the hair, and leaves your skin shiny. It keeps the edges to neat. Men with manicured eyebrows can\'t be appealign to women. The human eye can\'t always identify what is wrong, but it can see when something is not right. That is why it isgood to have little tiny eyebrows hairs that you can\'t plainly see unless you look really close, around the edges of your eyebrows. All men have that, and making my skin completely hair free would make me look fruity. Otherwise, I would take my eyebrow razor and just mow these hedges.

Holmes
08-19-2003, 08:51 AM
Okay, I got it now. Well, I could be wrong, but not sure that there\'s anything which will inhibit hair growth without you having to remove the hair completely first, which brings with it the issues you describe. Anyone who knows of anything that works, though, please post!

Holmes

Jones
08-19-2003, 09:28 AM
retin-a micro

Isn\'t that a product that people use all over their face, including women? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif What a trade off...a woman can clear up her acne, but in return grows a beard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Haha, no worries Elana. Retin-a mico 1% works by bloking androgens. In women its used as a wrinkle fixer and acne killer. It works too.

The eye brow hair respond to androgen blocking and thus grow thicker. Same concept with acne, you block androgens and your skin looks all pirdy. It makes your facial hair grow a little thicker too.

thats,
Retin-a Micro
1%

Skyy
08-25-2003, 12:32 PM
i just thought of something evil i could do with that stuff

(evil laugh)

(very evil laugh)

Elana
08-25-2003, 06:49 PM
i just thought of something evil i could do with that stuff

(evil laugh)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Turn someone into Burt from Sesame Street? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
08-25-2003, 06:56 PM
Here is our man

http://www.spacecat.com/bert/bert.htm (\"http://www.spacecat.com/bert/bert.htm\")