PDA

View Full Version : Al is back!!!!

Alquimista
08-18-2003, 03:20 PM
Hi guys!!! I am back from Africa, finally!!! All this time a lot of stuff happened in my life, so I have to actualize \"the portuguese job\", as well post a new thread about \"the african job\" (very unbelievable!!!). Unforrtunely I still jet-lag... when I get better I will post my mones adventures... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
08-18-2003, 03:22 PM
Welcome back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Can\'t wait to hear about all of your dirty deeds

ToBeOrNotToBe
08-18-2003, 03:53 PM
Bem vindo sejas, brotha! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alquimista
08-18-2003, 05:23 PM
Well, well... after the italian chick left I was in a mess, I was feeling bad for our arguments. So my brother invited me to leave as soon as possible to Africa, but before we had to spend a weekend in Lisbon. There, we went to a dinner with some of his former schoolmates, and I putted that same mix (I am going to call her \"the Boom Mix\"): TE;AE;SOE 3;2;2. One girl there was hitted, but I was not interested on her. Few hours later 2 other girls showed up (late) and one of them got a DIHL on me and she came and huged me... then everybody told her \"this guy was not our schoolmate\" and she was so embarassed. Many other things happened that night and on the following days, but they were minus mone effects without interest enought to be posted here. And this is the end of the portuguese job...

The African Job: 6 days later I arrived in Angola, on a cold thursday morning. My brother had 2 girlfriends there, I had nobody to call. Friday I went to visit a girl that last january rejected me to be her boyfriend. I was with the Boom Mix... as soon that girl have seen me she came without saying a word and kissed me on my mouth, and eveybody was like \"what is going on here?\". Sunday we went to party again and my gray eyes + the Boom Mix hitted 2 girls on the club. One of those girls did to me \"the dirty dance\", while the other that is the girlfriend of one of my buddies\' cousin started to tell to everybody that I was her husband /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Monday, \"the friday chick\" missed classes at college just to go to my house to see me. We changed some kisses and then she left...
One week later one of my cousin introduced a new girl, a strong 8.5, and I was wearing again the Boom Mix. We had a small talk, and 3 days later I found her on a club. Again I was with the Boom Mix, we danced and at the end of the night I kissed her. She became my official girlfriend in Angola. One day, because I was almost to come, I asked her to have sex. She said that it was too soon to have sex (we had been together for only 2 weeks). 2 days later I putted AE;SOE 3;half pack (The Teddy Bear Mix) and I did the lip trick: I putted one drop of AE on my upper lip. I told her that I understood that she didn\'t want to have sex and then I kissed her. 5 minutes later we were almost having sex on her front door, with her mother on the living room. She was giving me strong kisses, sucking my tongue until I scream with pain. I thought that I was to lose my tongue. On the day that I was supposed to come back to the U.S., I used the same mix and the same application... she was kid of begging me to have sex with her on my living room floor... she was telling me that she was not feeling her legs... she put her hands inside my pants and grabbed strongly my dick, and she was crazily taking out my shirt in order to see my abs... and then somebody ringued the door: it was my car to the airport!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I am going back there in december... I have a job to finish... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Watcher
08-19-2003, 12:11 AM
FInd youreself some fun in the meantime with the \"boom mix\" and then go back finish the job.
Havent had much time, to many things coming from my pheromone usage ie new job new gf and many other gains will post when i can.