PDA

View Full Version : Attractive Girls

manchorito
08-18-2003, 11:57 AM
I got some hits at school with this mix that CK suggested for me. But they weren\'t from attractive girls. Is it harder to get hits from attractive girls with pheromones? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
08-18-2003, 12:38 PM
No, but usually in general it is always harder to get attractive girls than non-attractive girls right? I believe the pheromone response to attractive girls is the same if not more than non-attractive girls..... I only used them around the last 6 months in school and 2 weeks in summerschool and girls both ugly and a lot attractive were laying me down the hit signals...I wouldn\'t even think about it man......let a new day come, besides the non-attractive girls may just be more obvious or even more you noticed/had a day were you were just around more girls of a certain type.

Watcher
08-19-2003, 12:06 AM
Heres the thing to get attractive girls to follow through to a sexual hit you need some muscle on you like you finding girls attractive with certain features ie good butt, skinny etc.
Women find certain traits more attractive and muscles are the quickest way in conjuction with pheromones to get a better response.
Pheromones wont do much on their own, well they are good for being popular but women require something more for sex and that is a good body, so provide what women want and work out a bit, you dont need to do a lot just lose any excess weight and put on some bulk, they like weight in a guy to so go for it (more solid than fat)

CJ01
08-19-2003, 04:24 AM
DonĀ“t worry, us girls have the same `problemsĀ“ with men /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif