PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

DZorro
08-18-2003, 10:56 AM
2 weeks ago on sunday i left on vacation to loiret del mar in (spain. It has been a very wonderfull time for me), it has also been the testing ground for me cause i just got the new Edge essential called Edge Arouser. I just could not believe my eyes when i got there. It was like 01:00 in the morning and there where like alot of drunken people out there. The trip it self was a rocky one it took about 22 hours drive by buss. But there where also alot of girls in the buss so there where already benefits to me to go by buss. When i first got inside the buss it was a bit strange atfirst cause you didn\'t really know any one in there, but when the trip it self begun it was kind of fun like everyone was laughing a lot too. So it was party all the way to spain, i just can\'t believe i sit in a bus for like 22 hours total cause it was so warm outside like 30 C when we arived in spain it was like 40 C it was really hot. So where the girls aswell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif . So all in all a very great vacation but next time i go by plane, the buss was way to much packed for my taste, the only good news was the girls where sitting really close to me aswell. Now to the testing of the new Edge Arouser itself, i must state that normally i use NPA/m with WAGG and a good cologne, but since the Edge Arouser is new i used only Edge Arouser. And i must say that i was very impressed with the results, but i have to state that the wheater condition and the fact that i was on vaction has contributed to this outcoem bigtime. Because there where really lot\'s of horny girls out there and drunk girls out there aswell, but the new edge essential did it\'s job nicely. too bad my vacation it self has been very short itself it was onely 7 day\'s witch 2 day\'s is used to get there and back home so i only been there like 5 day\'s next time i\'l stay there a little longer. But i had sex every day with diffrent girls there so thank you bruce for this wonderfull product, i works really well for me, i will continue to test this product out further to get a better analysis. But now i\'m back in the Netherlands so i\'l see how this will work out here, the weather itself isn\'t as hot as it was like in spain, but it\'s still warm nonetheless.

DZorro,

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2003, 11:35 AM
Nice post. Good to here your geting results. how much of EE were you using. Did you find your results better than NPA? I am just curious because i have had great results with lacroy products and i am tempted to try this one.

ShyGuy
08-18-2003, 01:07 PM
Good to see that EE is working. My \"Arouser\" EE dropped into my mailbox today. Looking forward to trying it out. Of course it won\'t work as well in everyday situations...

By the way, did you travel alone, or with friends?

Holmes
08-18-2003, 01:09 PM
Great to hear, DZorro. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Holmes

DZorro
08-21-2003, 07:34 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Good to see that EE is working. My \"Arouser\" EE dropped into my mailbox today. Looking forward to trying it out. Of course it won\'t work as well in everyday situations...

By the way, did you travel alone, or with friends?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I went there alone by buss, but i made lot\'s of friends inside the buss. was pretty cool too.
Too bad it was only a seven days vacation, next time i go there i\'l stay longer then seven day\'s.

DZorro,