PDA

View Full Version : I´m bored, someone talk to me

CJ01
08-11-2003, 11:08 AM
I actually have things I ought to be doing but I can´t right now, so... entertain me someone please? Any phero hits to report? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Even minor ones will do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

If nobody does any chatting I´ll have to go wine sampling again (well no, I don´t have to but y´know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) Or worse Absinth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Number0
08-11-2003, 11:10 AM
Are -mones any effective when you go out wine sampling? What is your killer combo to attracl either women or men, or both?

Elana
08-11-2003, 11:10 AM
I\'ll give you a lap dance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Number0
08-11-2003, 11:11 AM
Lap dancing? Only seen that on telly on programmes about LD and they are the less erotic gimmick I\'ve ever seen...

CJ01
08-11-2003, 11:13 AM
No.0 (hey I got a new name for you`-yes I have a sad sense of humour) I don´t go out for it - but it´s not a bad idea. I do the sampling at home, just as well because it would be too expensive to get a cab every time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Number0
08-11-2003, 11:14 AM
Do you live in London? Have you been to Vinopolis?

CJ01
08-11-2003, 11:14 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'ll give you a lap dance

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif but you shouldn´t start what you know you ain´t gonna finish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Cool though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
08-11-2003, 11:16 AM
I\'ll give you a lap dance

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif but you shouldn´t start what you know you ain´t gonna finish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Cool though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I have danced for lesbians before (not that you are one) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and did very well $$$$$

CJ01
08-11-2003, 11:18 AM
I bet you did /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

But I´m more demanding and have no $$$$

Elana
08-11-2003, 11:19 AM
So tell me about this 12\" that you know. How do you really know that he was telling the truth? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Number0
08-11-2003, 11:21 AM
Do size matters?

Elana
08-11-2003, 11:23 AM
Do size matters?

Do you want the truth or the PC answer? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Number0
08-11-2003, 11:25 AM
OK, the truth. But then you have to tell me how small is too little -and how large is too big. Please.

Elana
08-11-2003, 11:27 AM
I love the way a big penis looks. As far as how they feel....I would say a good range is 5.5 to 8.5\"

Number0
08-11-2003, 11:33 AM
Thanks.

CJ01
08-11-2003, 11:36 AM
What no lap dance then? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

So tell me about this 12\" that you know. How do you really know that he was telling the truth?

I saw it, in fact the entire PUB saw it at the time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
08-11-2003, 11:37 AM
Do size matters?

Yes of course it does /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Number0
08-11-2003, 11:38 AM
There\'s an artist friend of mine, now living in Miami, that is like a 14\'\'... I have to ask him.

Number0
08-11-2003, 11:42 AM
BTW, I\'m waiting to be rated in Hot or Not.

Please be kind...

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=GMGEBZB&amp;key=SRJ (\"http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=GMGEBZB&amp;key=SRJ\")

CJ01
08-11-2003, 11:47 AM
There\'s an artist friend of mine, now living in Miami, that is like a 14\'\'... I have to ask him.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Really? How do you know he´s a 14? How thick is it? That´s very important too!
What are you gonna ask him? - If he wants my phone number?

Number0
08-11-2003, 11:50 AM
I saw him naked a lot of times, and I remember it was more than a foot long... and not only long, but quiet thick. He use to call it \"the little boy\'s arm\" because it was like one.

CJ01
08-11-2003, 11:51 AM
OK, the truth. But then you have to tell me how small is too little -and how large is too big. Please.

There´s hardly a thumb rule for this, honestly! Some women can´t handle really huge ones-it´s more an anatomical `hurdle´than anything else. But if it feels like nothing at all, well then - that certainly ain´t right either.

On the other hand, another way of answering your Q is: Is the size of a woman important to you, body, breats, bum... yeah course it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
CJ

Number0
08-11-2003, 11:52 AM
OK. You are right. For example, I don\'t like women with big breasts.

CJ01
08-11-2003, 11:53 AM

WHOOF !!!! Mind you as much that is a turn on to look at, it´s pretty big indeed. I imagine he´s gonna have occasional problems...?

CJ01
08-11-2003, 11:56 AM
OK. You are right. For example, I don\'t like women with big breasts.

Really? I`m always suspicious about guys who say that. But hey, we all have our own personal preferences don´t we?

I just don´t like fake breasts myself, in my view they don´t count and thus don´t impress me - I just can´t be envious of them.

Number0
08-11-2003, 11:58 AM
I think that the big breast obsession is something to do with particular cultures; in Cuba, for example, we prefer women a la J-Lo. Only in the UK I was not only exposed to large breasts but discovered the guys obsession with them. Small and perky, I like.

CJ01
08-11-2003, 12:10 PM
Jennifer Lopez? They ain´t that big I reckon. Mind you I never paid much attention to her - I don´t find her axiting as a so called `artist´.

I like em big /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

What´s too big for you ? B,C,D?

CJ01
08-11-2003, 12:12 PM
What no lap dance anymore Elena? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I was really looking forward to it, I´ve never had one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CJ01
08-11-2003, 12:27 PM
OH to answer your question, no I´ve never been to Vinopolis, at least not that I remember. Where abouts is it?

Number0
08-11-2003, 01:14 PM
http://www.vinopolis.co.uk/ (\"http://www.vinopolis.co.uk/\")

CJ01
08-11-2003, 01:42 PM
The place looks posh going by the pic on the website. What´s so special about it?

Number0
08-11-2003, 02:15 PM
Well, you can taste/learn about wines in their cellars. And they have a great shop too. I haven\'t been there for a while but if you are interested in wine from around the world that\'s certainly the place to go. And it\'s not that posh or expensive, just a nice place.

CJ01
08-11-2003, 02:18 PM
Right, I´ll keep that place in mind and if I´m ever in need and Oddbins doesn´t cater to all needs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif when I´m in London again I´ll check the place out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
And drive everyone nuts with my sexy pheros /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Number0
08-11-2003, 02:19 PM
What would your -mones be?

CJ01
08-11-2003, 02:25 PM
depends, what are the people like in there? can you describe them a bit?

Number0
08-11-2003, 02:37 PM
Mostly n their 20s/30s, sometimes people a bit older. Lots of mid 20s grads coming with their workmates for a bit of alcoholic education. It\'s is Southwark, so you get lots of \"City types\" crossing south of the River.

Number0
08-11-2003, 02:38 PM
BTW, have you gone out with someone using -mones? What are you most receptive to?

Enticing
08-11-2003, 02:45 PM
Bogarting your thread here.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif but I read somewhere that men average 11 erections a day. Is that possible? And what age group were they talking about?

&lt;-- kinda impressed... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
08-11-2003, 03:01 PM
Mostly n their 20s/30s, sometimes people a bit older. Lots of mid 20s grads coming with their workmates for a bit of alcoholic education. It\'s is Southwark, so you get lots of \"City types\" crossing south of the River.

What I feared but not surprising is it? The type that wear crappy suits, bad colour sense and think they´re really hip but act uncool - well okay it IS the city /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Okay, perhaps it´s a little exaggerated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Gotta admit, that´s never been my area but I´ll keep it in mind.

Number0
08-11-2003, 03:13 PM
I don\'t like suits neither but I don\'t care. Mind you my favourite bar in London is The Atlantic, and it\'s always full of suits! but they mix the best cocktails there, and after all, when I go out I usually go with either my wife (well, almost ex-) or friends, particularly a sino-german anarco-communist rich filmmaker, who dress very casual and loves the best in life and is the only non-Cuban I share with my farmer selected Havana cigars. But that\'s another story. Mind you, he\'s moving to Berlin tomorrow (and will open an art gallery there) but he promised me to organise a birthday party for me, so then I\'m going to Berlin in November. I haven\'t been there yet, but one of my favourite hams is the Black Forest smoked ham. But I\'m going to meet him because he is my cooking buddie, and we are always scouting LOndon for ethnic delis, restaurants etc, and bacuse he travels so much (sometimes to his little place in Cahors) he is always bringing yummy things and yuky rums and cigars that we have to try anyway just to know how good or bad they are.

Number0
08-11-2003, 03:35 PM
My other cooking buddie is a greco-german guy who lives in Belgium but comes here regularly for our cooking weekends that I guess will move to Berlin. Every 2 or 3 months we meet and have this non-stop cooking and drinking and eating marathon, where non-foodies friends are not invited, but if they happen to come by they have to, at least, show interest and listen to us talking, all excited, about food. It\'s boring, I know, that\'s why we usually keep it only for the 3 Little Pigs Cabal.

Elana
08-11-2003, 03:41 PM
My other cooking buddie is a greco-german guy who lives in Belgium but comes here regularly for our cooking weekends that I guess will move to Berlin. Every 2 or 3 months we meet and have this non-stop cooking and drinking and eating marathon, where non-foodies friends are not invited, but if they happen to come by they have to, at least, show interest and listen to us talking, all excited, about food. It\'s boring, I know, that\'s why we usually keep it only for the 3 Little Pigs Cabal.

That sounds like so much fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I wish I had friends (locally) that appreciated food like I do.
I am lucky my Mom does. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Number0
08-11-2003, 03:50 PM
Yes, I know. I\'ve been lucky but now he is going to Berlin -his girlfriend will stay here a bit longer, like 8 or 9 months, and the other guy might not come to London that often. Eventually, his girlfriend will move to Berlin as well. Good thing is that he said he will send me the ticket to visit him every now and then, and after he settles (and started his art gallery) he wants to do some pilot filming in Mexico City to try and get some German TV prods to buy it, and he will take me there as his production assistant and interpreter. I have a very good friend from my youth in Havana living in Mexico for the last 10 years, and we keep in touch, so I guess he will show us the right places to eat and drink overthere...

Number0
08-11-2003, 03:57 PM
BTW, I have a couple of questions about -mones.

a) Can you test the natural pheros your body produce? And their proportion.

b) I\'m fat, been married (now quasi-extranged) for 7 years (when I put all this weight) but even when I was slim women were always very chatty to me, not hitting, just chatty, to the point that almost strangers were telling me after few hours of meeting me their personal lives, including things about their sexuality. It still happens but now I\'m a fat funny Cuban at the video shop (and in uni, the annoying oldie with real life experience of the Cold war, that in the students bar drinks ONLY Jack Daniel\'s and plays Rolling Stones CDs from the jukebox and sits on his own reading). Well, I kind of was a good lover, and that was known in my circle of friends (Havana was mega-promiscuous in the mid to late 80s)so scoring was easy to me, but now that I\'m reading about -mones, I would like to know which type of -mones might be predominant in my signature.

ETC.

CJ01
08-18-2003, 08:08 AM
) Can you test the natural pheros your body produce? And their proportion.

Sadly no, but JVK might be able to give a more accurate answer and help on this one.

As for your other question, I´m guessing from what you´ve written above that you´re a -nol guy with an approachable personality. WIch is nice btw.

BTW I often get the same mostly from men y´know telling me about their ( non-existing) love lives /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Sometimes it´s simply more than I EVER wanted to know about these guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif