PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna like trade with me :)

Skyy
08-11-2003, 10:25 AM
I have a bottle of AE/M maybe 70% full along with a bottle of PI/M about 98% full. I don\'t think ill be using them anymore. Its been past the 3 month period for me to send it back so it\'s pointless. I know I will not use them anylonger. Reason is i\'ve fallen inlove with my wagg/npa combo and its what works best for me. If anyone wants to trade that would be really cool

manchorito
08-11-2003, 01:15 PM
What do you want for them? I will buy them possibly.

Holmes
08-11-2003, 01:18 PM
You\'re giving up on AE, Skyy?!

Is it the old or new scent?

Holmes

Skyy
08-11-2003, 01:22 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
You\'re giving up on AE, Skyy?!

Is it the old or new scent?

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Its the new scent. It smell\'s good. I also have like 1/2 bottle of SoE maybe a bit more than 1/2. It\'s not that im giving up it\'s just WAGG/Npa/m &amp; w just work so well its just pointless for me to use something with less \'calibar\' or whatever u wanna call it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
08-11-2003, 01:30 PM
I gotcha, man. Well, if Manchorito decides no, then I might be interested...

Holmes

CJ01
08-11-2003, 01:32 PM
AE smells good? Since when?

akinu
08-11-2003, 01:53 PM
Ae/m smells real good. Perhaps its Ae/w you dont like CJ?

CJ01
08-11-2003, 02:06 PM
No I only have AE

akinu
08-11-2003, 02:19 PM
the /m /f extension means /m: for men /w: for women. I guess you have the women\'s formula of AE. Because the men\'s formula smells real nice.

DaVinciKittie
08-11-2003, 02:26 PM
The women\'s formula smells real nice too. I think CJ\'s off her rocker tonight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

franki
08-11-2003, 02:28 PM
There was a time that there was only one AE, and not a AE/m or AE/w. CJ was already using AE back then, hence the \"confusion\". It may even be that CJ has a version of AE with a totally different scent than the one Akinu has.

CJ01
08-11-2003, 02:31 PM
NO honey. AE IS the mens version! You only really add the /w for the womens, some people don´t that´s why newer members get confused.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif(Plus I had it way before AE/w came out) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Yeah, the guys are the only ones who like the smell of AE

franki
08-11-2003, 02:35 PM
NO honey. AE IS the mens version! You only really add the /w for the womens, some people don´t that´s why newer members get confused.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif(Plus I had it way before AE/w came out) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

That is exactly what I mean CJ. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
08-11-2003, 02:43 PM
Okay here goes (for everyone):

I have the very old version of AE (clear glass, no dropper)
AND
I have the ´now not so new anymore´version, brown bottle,dropper.

I do NOT have AE/W:

Got it? I DO KNOW my prods y´know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
08-11-2003, 02:46 PM
The women\'s formula smells real nice too. I think CJ\'s off her rocker tonight.

HA! I wish I HAD a rocker I could get off with....on.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

pelotudo
08-11-2003, 07:02 PM
I\'ve got a 99% full bottle of NPA (I\'ve seriously only used it like 2x, the scent it too strong for me), and a virtually full bottle of APC left (like 90%, I don\'t like the smell). Would you be interested in the NPA for either of yours (AE maybe?) or would you sell the AE or PI/m? PM or email me jobarnes5@comcast.net (\"jobarnes5@comcast.net\")

-Jon

HEIDI
08-11-2003, 08:02 PM
I have AE, I guess the woman version (the one with the green letters) that i ordered not long ago, and i don\'t think smells good at all, i think it stinks.

AndyC
08-12-2003, 03:56 AM
So Skyy, what\'s your kick ass wagg/npa combo? Mix ratio? Prefered application method? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif