PDA

View Full Version : Edge Essentials

Sexyredhead
08-10-2003, 01:50 PM
Any women tried these yet? I keep looking at the Tango, but I\'m worried about the TE smell. Then I see the post on the men\'s forum that says they can\'t smell the TE, so I\'m wondering....

Anybody tried it yet?

CJ01
08-10-2003, 01:55 PM
Which post?

Holmes
08-10-2003, 02:11 PM
SRH,

If the Tango is at all the same story as the men\'s EEs, I really wouldn\'t worry about any TE smell.

Holmes

Sexyredhead
08-10-2003, 02:25 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
From abductor:
Two days ago a got my EE-\"Arouser\" with natural cedarwood essential oil. Well the smell is like Citrus Oil.. thats OK.. (Sandalwood still the best smell to me) but what I find cool is because cat piss smell does not appear anymore. With TE Sandalwood the smell of Sandalwood disappeared in 2 hours. With EE I can feel the cedarwood smell after 24-hour .. Now I\'m looking for good cologne to mix. The reactions still the same of TE or NPA. I\'m just more relaxed. I do not know if is effect of the aromatherapy or because I know that I am not smelling like cat piss

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

But you know, lots of the guys can\'t smell the \'skunk meets ammonia\' smell of TE, so I wonder if *I* could smell it or not...

CJ01
08-10-2003, 02:35 PM
Yeah a lot of guys/or phero users,
-can´t smell it or
-it just blends in okay with their natural chemistry/ body scent or
-they´re so used to the smell they hardly notice it or
...-they don´t care anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Can you smell the normal TE or TE/w?
I suppose the EEs are designed to mainly cover up the smell of the mones and to provide a wider range of (cover-up)scents.
What abductor writes sounds fairly promising though, about feeling more relaxed - this is one of my main problems with TE/W and that´s why I don´t use it.
CJ

Holmes
08-10-2003, 02:38 PM
I personally can\'t deal with the original TE...

Holmes

Sexyredhead
08-10-2003, 05:55 PM
I can smell the teeniest drop of TEw on the other side of the building, it seems. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif That\'s why I\'m wondering if it\'s really covered or not.

I\'ve gotten pretty good reactions when I wore TEw. It\'s just that *I* am so sensitive to the fact that I STINK, that I\'m not that comfortable when I do. But you\'re right, Abductor makes it sound good.

So no women have tried it yet??? Any women ORDER any of it yet?

CJ01
08-11-2003, 04:01 AM
It´s a pity those companies never offer any small samples to test. It would be a good business strategy but then, we did have this discussion before...
CJ

Sexyredhead
08-19-2003, 04:20 AM
Bump.

It\'s been another week. Anybody new try it yet, ladies?

CJ01
08-19-2003, 04:24 AM
nope