PDA

View Full Version : A Balanced-Mix to suit both Genders ??

LadyWithQuestions
08-10-2003, 01:33 PM
I\'ve mostly been concentrating my mone-usage to be attractive to the opposite gender (male). But after reading all the posts about how various products and/or various mones cause violent or hostile reactions from the same-sex as the wearer, I was wondering.

Would it be safe to add a product made for men to my mixes just to keep the mostly-female population around me (at work) from sending me to the firing squad?? (lol) Why not have the best of BOTH worlds.....the attraction of men as WELL as the admiration and appreciation from my fellow female co-workers??

Is that possible and are there any suggestions?

As stated before, the products I\'m currently using are:

PI/w
PCC
PPA

And I\'ve just ordered the NPA/w, EW, and SOE.

Are any of those products just as well-received by the female genders or should I add something extra from the mens\' line?? I keep reading about good results from WAGG. (??) I also keep reading about good results from SOE from BOTH males and females, so that one seems to be a \"uni-sex\" or universal product, right??

Or, do you think any of the products I\'m currently learning to use (listed above) run the risk of causing hostile reactions from my female associates??

Any random thoughts or suggestions are always appreciated. It would be nice to be \"liked/loved by ALL\" genders with whom I work and interact on a daily basis. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks again.
Always Full Of Questions, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
LWQ