PDA

View Full Version : Edge Essentials feedback

abductor
08-09-2003, 07:44 PM
Two days ago a got my EE-\"Arouser\" with natural cedarwood essential oil. Well the smell is like Citrus Oil.. thats OK.. (Sandalwood still the best smell to me) but what I find cool is because cat piss smell does not appear anymore. With TE Sandalwood the smell of Sandalwood disappeared in 2 hours. With EE I can feel the cedarwood smell after 24-hour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif .. Now I\'m looking for good cologne to mix. The reactions still the same of TE or NPA. I\'m just more relaxed. I do not know if is effect of the aromatherapy or because I know that I am not smelling like cat piss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

MysteriousMan
08-09-2003, 09:43 PM
Indeed. I tried it yesterday: 1 hour Aerobics and 1 hour Pump and it still has been there.
What I liked most is that the scent appears to be \"dry\" (to me), even after 2 hours sweating.

MM

Holmes
08-10-2003, 07:11 AM
Yeah, I love the scent of Arouser and it does pack some staying power. I\'m curious now about the Heat version. It\'s apparently more of a citrus-type one, so I wonder if it would work well with something like Eau Sauvage...

Holmes

MysteriousMan
08-10-2003, 09:10 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Indeed. I tried it yesterday: 1 hour Aerobics and 1 hour Pump and it still has been there.
What I liked most is that the scent appears to be \"dry\" (to me), even after 2 hours sweating.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Ok, today I did almost the same test as I did yesterday: 1 hour Step Aerobics, 1 hour Body Pump. Same amount of TE, but this time heat instead of arouser.

Girls, if you try to be arobics or pump instructor, and you can\'t hear the beat, forget it. You can be pretty, you can have a cute smile, you can wear as much mones as you want:
I can\'t stand it!.

The topic? Ah yes the topic. Heat has a fresher and lighter scent. After two hours of sweating, I wasn\'t able to smell it any more.
Since I can\'t smell none and I even almost can\'t smell the \"cat piss\" of pure TE, I consider this as dangerous for me.

So I guess that heat isn\'t able to cover TE long enough. Could somebody who can smell none and the cat piss please say something about it?

Genome335
08-10-2003, 12:16 PM
lol only if I had it....... My sense of smell is so sensitive that I can smell the cat piss from 1 dab of TE/m 10 feet away.