PDA

View Full Version : Found nice place to buy Empty Roll-On Bottles

LadyWithQuestions
08-09-2003, 07:01 AM
I do not see them offered on Love-Scent\'s website, so I hope this is appropriate information to share on the forum. (Naturally I would purchase them from Bruce if he sold them. Bruce, you might want to consider adding a line of dropper bottles and roll-on bottles, to help with our mixtures and applications.) Anyway, I use 100% natural mineral cosmetic products from a company called \"Aromaleigh\" and I just happened to discover that they carry dropper bottles and empty roll-on bottles when I placed my last order with them. The roll-on bottles are perfect and I ordered a number of them to help with all the wonderful products I\'ve been getting from Love-Scent. I just filled my new bottles last night with the current \"mixtures\" I am using right now and can\'t wait to order more as soon as my latest Love-Scent shipment comes in. It makes the mixing and application process SO much easier and handier.

Hope someone finds that helpful. You can find the products at: www.aromaleigh.com (\"http://www.aromaleigh.com\") . I also highly recommend their mineral-based cosmetics and skin-care products. Excellent products, skin-safe, and VERY affordable.

LWQ

CJ01
08-10-2003, 10:13 AM
Yo, 1,50 ain´t that bad a price. Doesn´t say how big they are but I´m guessing 5-10 ml?

LadyWithQuestions
08-10-2003, 10:42 AM
I ordered 3 last week and I\'d say they are approximately 1 oz. or so. Very nice size, handy size. The actualy bottle part (not counting the top) is approx. 2-1/4 inches tall. It\'s quite perfect for mixing and an excellent size for purse, or travel. And you\'re right; at that price, you can really stock up. I\'m going to get more as well, as soon as my next shipment comes from L-S.
HTH
LWQ