PDA

View Full Version : Copyrights and Cheaper Brands that look the same??

LadyWithQuestions
08-09-2003, 06:49 AM
I was wondering if the names and/or designs of the various products are copyrighted? I see tons of other \"pheromone\" products out there on the market, especially in places like Ebay. I was curious, because I see the APC product on Ebay that looks and sounds EXACTLY like the APC sold on Love-Scent, but it is selling for only $6.99. The bottle, name, and description is exactly the same (unless I\'m missing some minor detail), and I wondered how that could possibly be?? Is it the exact same \"APC\" that is sold through Love-Scent. Naturally, I don\'t trust it because it just doesn\'t seem possible, and I prefer to stick with a reputable company such as Love-Scent, but it just made me curious. I also see a \"Primal Instinct\" sold on Ebay as well, that looks VERY similar (if not exact) to the PI/w&m sold here on Love-Scent. Are the names Copyrighted or can just ANYONE use the same names, titles, pictures, and designs to create fraudulent \"look-alikes?\"

Just a curious question (as usual).
LWQ

manchorito
08-09-2003, 09:41 AM
I have bought a lot of things off of ebay, the one thing I will never buy again is cologne and other scent related products. The people dilute them, and the scent is not strong at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif