PDA

View Full Version : Sensual Massage

Number0
08-09-2003, 05:13 AM
Can pheromones be added to essencial oils for a sensual massage? Should the person giving the massage wear some? In that case, which pheromones and how many. Please advice.

I have this \"platonic\" relationship with a friend of a friend coming out of a bad divorce, and she wants to meet me in a couple of weeks for a foot massage, which I hope be more than that although I will enjoy more exploring her than going for full intercourse that day. We met at my friend\'s house for a weekend when she helped me cooking, and kind of we really hosted the party, there were lots of signs we were attracted to each other but she is very damaged by her relationship of 12 years with the husband that one day came to tell her not only that he was gay but that he was moving to South Beach with some guy. I really like her and I want to heal her more than having a little affair.

Please help! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sexyredhead
08-09-2003, 05:48 AM
Yes, you can add -mones to massage oil. I would recommend mixing up only as much as you are going to use at one time, and maybe add something oil-based like SOE or PIw.

The only thing you have think about is which -mones turn you on, and which ones you want to use to attract her. YOU wear the -mones to attact her, and put whichever -mones get you going in the massage oil. And only put a regular application amount in the oil, to prevent OD.

Does this make sense?

Number0
08-09-2003, 05:59 AM
Sexyredhead

Thanks, but I have never tried -mones, and neither my friend. In any case, I don\'t want her to know -at least for now- because I want to attract her very much that we can be together, not only a short term affair. I want to increase the sensuality to a very high level but I don\'t want to have sex with her yet, only exploring her sensuality and making our bodies acquaintance to each others.

Sexyredhead
08-09-2003, 06:03 AM
Then leave it out of the massage oil for now, and just YOU wear -mones.

If you haven\'t tried -mones before, experiment a bit to figure out which is your best combo/product before trying it on her. In the meantime, you might try wearing some sandalwood EO when you give her the massage, because it naturally contains something similar to -rone. And you might also put a little clary sage in the oil with whatever other EO\'s you\'re planning on (make sure they smell good together) because it has a relaxing/mildy euphoric/stress relieving affect.

Number0
08-09-2003, 06:11 AM
I was thinking of orange blossom. Do you think will blend nicely with sandalwood? As I woman, what scents turns you on? She is also a red hair woman. In her late 30s.

What might be a good -mone for me as a phero-virgin?

Sexyredhead
08-09-2003, 06:20 AM
Is it orange blossom EO or scented oil?

Tangerine (Mandarin Orange) EO will have more of an uplifting, cheering, and sensual effect, but it\'s taken from the peel, not the flower. And be careful, because all the citrus oils are phototoxic, which means she\'ll be more sensitive to the sun while she has them on her skin. (But wearing any oil would do that too.)

Do you have a good EO reference book?

Sexyredhead
08-09-2003, 06:24 AM
Ah, just found the orange blossom. It\'s Neroli--duh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yes, it would work just fine. It would be even better mixed with a little tangerine. But YOU try it first and see what you think, and pay attention to the scents she usually wears and see if she would like it.

Number0
08-09-2003, 06:25 AM
\"Do you have a good EO reference book?\"

No, but I will search online. I was thinking of \"orange blossom\" because I like the smell. I usually massage with just almond oil, but never used EO.

We met only a couple of times, and I remember her smell was like sweet citrus.

Sexyredhead
08-09-2003, 06:34 AM
You might also try the lemon and see if you like it better than the tangerine, or maybe sweet orange, when combining with the neroli.

If you can, go somewhere that sells EO\'s and smell them yourself before you choose. You may like one brand\'s source better than another\'s.

Good luck!

Oh! FYI, a 2:1 combo of sweet orange/vanilla smells just like orange tootsie pops! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
08-09-2003, 07:09 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Thanks, but I have never tried -mones, and neither my friend. In any case, I don\'t want her to know -at least for now- because I want to attract her very much that we can be together, not only a short term affair. I want to increase the sensuality to a very high level but I don\'t want to have sex with her yet, only exploring her sensuality and making our bodies acquaintance to each others.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I don´t say this hardly ever but it I personally would not be using pheros in such a situation.
Sounds like you have quiete a special relationship with each other and what´s more it doesn´t sound like you´re in need for mone help.
If you do want a serious longterm realtionship with her you want to get her hooked on your natural body chemistry/pheros don´t you?

BTW Where´s South Beach? Brighton? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif CJ

Number0
08-09-2003, 08:09 AM
Sexyredhead

Re: mixing -mones to massage oil, and you said \"the mones that turn me on\". I remember some years ago I used to feel when my girlfriend was ovulating, and she was very irregular, but because on her doctor\'s advice we kept a diary, I realised I was dead randy after her when she might have been ovulating. That might have created something on me because sometimes I meet a girl at work or school and I notice, on my reactions (daydreaming etc) that\'s perhaps because she is ovulating, because I usually don\'t notice them. What is the main phero when women are ovulating? And I guess cops turn me on as well, because I always loved to smell my partner after having sex. I love to stay in bed all sweaty and enjoying her smell.

I\'m trying to find my right -mones, but also which one I can get my partner to have, to create a pheromone rich atmosphere and magnify pleasure.

Sexyredhead
08-09-2003, 11:21 AM
I\'d say try a product with copulins in it then. That\'s apparently what\'s doing it for ya. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Number0
08-09-2003, 11:30 AM
Sexyredhead

Sorry, on me or on the massage oil for my friend?

Sexyredhead
08-09-2003, 11:41 AM
On her.

Look up copulins in the cookbook in the reference section. I think something like a diluted mix of the new EW or maybe PCC might be something good to try for her.

I\'m not sure what to recommend for you, since you haven\'t used them at all. However, the one that seems to work best to get me hot is SOE, believe it or not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Number0
08-09-2003, 12:29 PM
Sexyredhead

For what I\'ve read SOE might be my choice. But I wouldn\'t mind some cops too, only because I love to be near women. I have to read more, though. I don\'t want the wrong kind of reaction...

Sexyredhead
08-09-2003, 01:22 PM
Well, my experience using cops (EW and PCC) is that women are very friendly to me if they are not on their period. If they are, then they get very catty. Last time I wore EW in lotion during my period, I got irrationally angry and snapped at two guy friends of mine, until I noticed I shouldn\'t have been that angry at all. It\'s hard for me to get mad, but that really threw me for a loop. So be warned.

Number0
08-09-2003, 01:58 PM
ummm. Now that I think of it... If I add some cops to the massage oil not only I will be enjoying the mones coming from my friend but my hands are going to be full of cops too, and I don\'t know how she might react. Somewhere in these fora I read that a little bit of cops on a man makes women believe he was sexually active with another woman and so he is more desireable, but I\'m not sure now... I think I might order SOE for myself, and think of your advice for the massage oil without spiking any mones in it.

The problem is that although I felt the mutual attraction she has many things to deal with at the moment and is obviously suffering a significant attact to her self-steem, from the husband turning gay and leaving her to her latest date that after seeing each others for a little while just texted to her mobile phone that they have nothing in common...

CJ01
08-09-2003, 02:20 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Somewhere in these fora I read that a little bit of cops on a man makes women believe he was sexually active with another woman and so he is more desireable, but I\'m not sure now..

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
you´re right about not sticking to this theory in your case because not all women behave that way. A number of women may stay AWAY from a man for this very reason!

Sounds like your friend is in need of a break man as well in need of some validation. But I´d keep the sexual ( as in having sex) on hold for now. Right now she obviously is more in need of a great friend and a man who´s there for her as a friend is gonna be good for her. It´s a good foundation to build a relationship on too.
BTW ( as you don´t seem to be interested in my ethical thoughts) the problem with applying the pheros to her feet for a foot massage is that YOU will be the one who´s most affected by them, not her.
A
gain I´d make the most of your natural chemistry together one reason being that sometimes people who know you well already and are thus familiar with your natural phero signature is that they don´t always react positively to this kind of change. It can confuse them and more confusion appears to be the last this woman needs.

If you really do want to use a mone product for this occasion I´s recommend something like APC. Get an oil burner and add some APC. APC is not a very strong product in terms of phero content but it´s proven to be very popular and people have had others react positively to it in this way because it smells nice. It´s been a tried and tested method. If your friend likes the smell - great and at the same time she´ll be exposed to the pheros in a `neutral´ way.

CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
( been drinking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

CJ01
08-09-2003, 02:24 PM
Oh I forgot one important thing. What kind of massage is this suppose to be? If it´s meant to be a massage with real therapeutic effects, oil is something that ought to be avoided. Just thought I´d mention this.

PS you´re right about the ovulation thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DaVinciKittie
08-09-2003, 02:30 PM
#0,

I don\'t mean to butt in, so you can tell me to scat if you like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif, but if this woman is as emotionally distraught as you say, starting up any kind of romatic relationship with her right now may not be a good idea. You might end up being the rebound guy, and it sounds like you really want more than that in the long run. Offering her a massage is definitely a good way to communicate that you\'re comfortable with her and find her attractive, but I\'d shy away from making any moves on her just yet. If you two *do* have a connection/attraction, and you show her that how much you value her as a friend before you get into any kind of relationship, then you\'ll have a stronger bond for it in the end. You do have to be careful though, not to give the impression that you don\'t find her attractive at all, b/c that could make her feel worse. Does that make sense? For now, be her friend, let her know what a special woman she is, and how much you value spending time with her.

As far as pheros, SOE is probably a good bet since it doesn\'t contain any -none and it adapts well to both men and women (so it\'d be working on both of you). Anything with -nol is going to nudge her to open up to you, so you might even look into PI/w (it\'s mostly -nol with a trace of cops) if you still want to incorporate a phero into the massage. I\'d be careful about combining that with a cops product though, or you might end up with a very talkative, emotionally distraught woman, and somehow I doubt that\'s what you\'re going for! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Anyway, HTH.

CJ01
08-10-2003, 04:23 AM
I that case I´d go with PI/w or something more neutral. She may not like how SOE smells, but then she might