PDA

View Full Version : Women's secrets revealed

Elana
08-08-2003, 07:29 PM
I am staying in tonight. I have had a few drinks and I am feeling rather generous, so I would like to offer to you men a little secret that we women don\'t like to share. It makes us too weak and vunerable. Here goes.....let\'s keep it on the forum and not spread this to the rest of the male population. Women dig mullets. Get yourself one and watch the women flock to you. Here are some pictures of the guys that get us wet.

http://www.mulletlovers.com/ (\"http://www.mulletlovers.com/\")

DaVinciKittie
08-08-2003, 09:35 PM
Elana! No fair giving up secrets like that! Geez, you gotta leave us *some* defenses! Man, I wish I hadn\'t clicked on that link... where\'s that tube of Vibrafem?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Hey, just don\'t share that *other* secret. You know which one... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Xehupatl
08-09-2003, 12:54 AM
OMG I\'M GETTING A MULLET AND START PLAYING BINGO RIGHT NOW!!!1!

Elana
08-09-2003, 04:06 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Elana! No fair giving up secrets like that!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

DVK....I AM SO SORRY! I was drinking and wasn\'t thinking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I can\'t believe I told. I promise not to tell anymore. I would just die if they found out about the fushia lipstick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Number0
08-09-2003, 05:22 AM
Hi Elana

I\'m new here but I\'ve been reading many posts, and it seems you are kind of a goddess in this place. I think I need your advice. I started a thread on Sensual Massage on the Open Discussion folder, and perhaps you\'d be kind and post there. Of course, I\'d love reading from many others, but the two names I remember well are Whitehall and Elana.

BTW, this is a very friendly site and I\'m feeling encouraged to try some pheromones.

Are you sure women dig mullets?

Icarus
08-09-2003, 05:24 AM
I once got attacked by a pack of hungry mullets.

Sexyredhead
08-09-2003, 05:37 AM
Well, it\'s not just the mullet. Wanna make me drop my clothes and beg you to f.ck me? Then get a mullet with that new car scent!

http://www.fridgedoor.com/fridgedoor/mulletshampoo.html (\"http://www.fridgedoor.com/fridgedoor/mulletshampoo.html\")

And if you run out of that fuschia lipstick the morning after, ladies, might I recommend the Wash Away Your Sins lip balm, in that much-sought-after Cheap Red Wine flavor? As well as the Easter Lily-scented moist towelletes:

http://www.pinkpalm.com/bath2.htm (\"http://www.pinkpalm.com/bath2.htm\")

CJ01
08-09-2003, 07:14 AM
UGH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DaVinciKittie
08-09-2003, 02:39 PM
I promise not to tell anymore. I would just die if they found out about the fushia lipstick.

&lt;shaking head&gt; We\'re doomed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

akinu
08-10-2003, 04:05 AM
Ummm... What is a mullet?? The hat or the hair style!??!?!

EXIT63
08-10-2003, 04:24 AM
Here\'s another secret: Any man that knows all the words to Achey Breaky Heart can get laid anytime he wants. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
08-10-2003, 04:25 AM
Yeah akinu...I think it´s american humour ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CJ01
08-10-2003, 04:28 AM
Here\'s another secret: Any man that knows all the words to Achey Breaky Heart can get laid anytime he wants.

Really? What part of the world EXIT, that´s the question /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

EXIT63
08-10-2003, 04:39 AM
Sorry Ceej, didn\'t mean to let my sophisticated sense of humor sail so far over your head! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i\'m kidding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CJ01
08-10-2003, 04:46 AM
If that actually worked, I´d question this womans mind, honestly, oh dear /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
08-10-2003, 05:32 AM
Ummm... What is a mullet?? The hat or the hair style!??!?!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> A mullet is that sexy hairstyle that all of those beautiful people are wearing. Akinu.....you could start a whole new trend in Turkey! Go for it!!!! The women will go crazy and start taking their clothes off when they see you and your new hair.

Achey breaky heart makes me weak in the knees. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CJ01
08-10-2003, 05:40 AM
If there ever was hairstyle I despised it was this 80´s one yuck.

Achey breaky heart makes me weak in the knees.

Okay but you don´t need much to get you going do you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif you´re on permanent heat anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
08-10-2003, 05:46 AM
Okay but you don´t need much to get you going do you you´re on permanent heat anyway

True /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
I am not going to say too much in fear of DVK already being upset that I have told a secret, but let\'s just say women SAY that it\'s weird for men to wear cosmetics, but.......

that\'s all I will say for now.

CJ01
08-10-2003, 05:52 AM
PM me about this whatever you it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Elana
08-10-2003, 05:53 AM
Men is kilts with lacy pink thongs and colored knee socks!!!! TOO DAMN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJ01
08-10-2003, 05:56 AM
Have you ever considered seeing a doctore about this ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bundyburger
08-10-2003, 06:21 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gifI have a confession...

I like wearing pink socks with white frills around the top. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

&lt;gasp&gt; There, I said it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

CJ01
08-10-2003, 06:35 AM
I KNEW it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
08-10-2003, 07:32 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gifI have a confession...

I like wearing pink socks with white frills around the top. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

&lt;gasp&gt; There, I said it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

You look AMAZING in them!!! I loved when you surprised me at the door wearing nothing but those pink socks and a pair of 5\" heels...... :::drool:::

CJ01
08-10-2003, 09:36 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DaVinciKittie
08-10-2003, 11:59 AM
Oooo, Elana, you know what else Bundy would look sexy in? &lt;whispering&gt; Fushia lipstick &lt;/whispering&gt; Whew. Think I said that quietly enough? God, I hope so, or we\'re in real trouble. Nothing gets to me faster than *that* particular look. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

akinu
08-10-2003, 12:47 PM
Which alien is using the combination of all those ummmm..motivators? I am NOT going to let my hair grow that long. I once did and it was a real mess. I am now shaving, which seems to be a big hit in Turkey. Everyone started to shave their heads after me. But I dunno, we are still a conservative society, I dont want to test their sensitivity to long hair.

Fushia lipstick???

CJ01
08-10-2003, 12:56 PM
That hair cut was one of the biggest cock-ups in hairstyling EVER. However `created´this should have been locked up. Almost everyone had it - pop stars, actors, students, children.
It made some sort of comeback in the around 1990.
I hated it at the time and I still cringe everytime I see someone with it.
You´re right, it must have been an alien - presumably on drugs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
08-10-2003, 02:02 PM
That hair cut was one of the biggest cock-ups in hairstyling EVER. However `created´this should have been locked up. Almost everyone had it - pop stars, actors, students, children.
It made some sort of comeback in the around 1990.
I hated it at the time and I still cringe everytime I see someone with it.
You´re right, it must have been an alien - presumably on drugs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LOL. Billy Ray Cyrus actually renounced that style (his former signature) in an interview recently...along the lines of \"What the bloody hell was I thinking/smoking?!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

CJ01
08-10-2003, 02:08 PM
Well what else is he meant to say /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I do recall an interview ( looong time ago) with Richard Marx not long after he´d (finally) cut his hair too, he was kinda embarrassed about it too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bundyburger
08-10-2003, 04:37 PM
To me, Richard Marx looked weird after cutting his hair. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
08-10-2003, 05:25 PM
&lt;whispering&gt; Fushia lipstick &lt;/whispering&gt; Whew. Think I said that quietly enough? God, I hope so, or we\'re in real trouble. Nothing gets to me faster than *that* particular look.

DRIVES ME MAD!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Number0
08-10-2003, 05:35 PM
Fushia lipstick? Only if you are a brunette.

Elana
08-10-2003, 05:38 PM
Fushia lipstick? Only if you are a brunette.

Well are you a brunette? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EXIT63
08-11-2003, 04:13 AM
http://freepersonals.ru/cgi-bin/showad.pl?number=41386&amp;minage=18&amp;maxage=60&amp;page=2 (\"http://freepersonals.ru/cgi-bin/showad.pl?number=41386&amp;minage=18&amp;maxage=60&amp;page=2\")

Elana
08-11-2003, 04:21 AM
SHUT UP! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OK...I am going to look for you online /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I\'ll be back

Elana
08-11-2003, 04:23 AM
http://www.trannysurprise.com/main.htm?id=cloud (\"http://www.trannysurprise.com/main.htm?id=cloud\")

EXIT63
08-11-2003, 04:31 AM
Come on...Did I really deserve THAT!?

I saw a girl named Elana and I posted her pics....Big Deal

tallmacky
08-11-2003, 04:32 AM
Cool exit someone finally got Elana\'s personal, it\'s about time...

Elana
08-11-2003, 04:33 AM

Come on...Did I really deserve THAT!?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You mean that\'s not you?

EXIT63
08-11-2003, 04:35 AM
is it on your favorites list?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
08-11-2003, 04:37 AM
is it on your favorites list?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Good question.....maybe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
No, I actually sent it to someone here yesterday via PM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

EXIT63
08-11-2003, 04:38 AM
How DO they hide their thingies anyway?

EXIT63
08-11-2003, 04:39 AM
No, I actually sent it to someone here yesterday via PM

a likely story /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
08-11-2003, 04:41 AM
They hide them up their butts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

EXIT63
08-11-2003, 04:45 AM
Sorry I asked.

Now I have to go wash my brain out with Ketel 1.

Elana
08-11-2003, 04:47 AM
BTW- That Russian chick is not 33 years old. Maybe 43. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

EXIT63
08-11-2003, 04:53 AM
i think she just spelled her name wrong

CJ01
08-11-2003, 06:42 AM
Thanks for that link /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif