PDA

View Full Version : Asian males

Elana
08-08-2003, 09:06 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
( God what kind of a place did I end up in )

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

YES CJ!!! That is the million dollar question. What kind of place is it? WHERE DO YOU LIVE????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
08-08-2003, 09:07 AM
You could give us a continent, or at least a hemisphere. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
08-08-2003, 09:15 AM
What europe is not a continent anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I have given you guys a few good hints have I not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CJ01
08-08-2003, 09:16 AM
PS Dunno know where you two live either, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif so hey no complaining okay

franki
08-08-2003, 09:18 AM
Elana lives in Miami and SRH in the Southeast of the USA.. Probably the state of Mississippi.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif (at least I remember something about that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif )

CJ01
08-08-2003, 09:19 AM
How come you know this you naughty boy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

franki
08-08-2003, 09:21 AM
How come you know this you naughty boy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I know everything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
08-08-2003, 09:33 AM
I live in upstate New York, near Syracuse/Watertown.

franki
08-08-2003, 09:34 AM
I live in upstate New York, near Syracuse/Watertown.

I know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
08-08-2003, 09:54 AM
Doesn\'t SRH live in SC?

Sexyredhead
08-08-2003, 09:56 AM
Franki pays better attention than you do, Elana. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
08-08-2003, 09:58 AM
Franki pays better attention than you do, Elana. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I am so sad I screwed that up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I wonder where I got SC from? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sexyredhead
08-08-2003, 09:59 AM
I\'ve BEEN to SC, if that helps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
08-08-2003, 10:24 AM

I am so sad I screwed that up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I wonder where I got SC from? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Mobley!? Or is he NC?

DaVinciKittie
08-08-2003, 10:32 AM
Geez, Franki. Do you keep all this trivia in your head, or you have a little black book attached to you at all times? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sexyredhead
08-08-2003, 10:34 AM
Tarheels are NC, IIRC.

franki
08-08-2003, 10:36 AM
Tarheels are NC, IIRC.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yeah, I was not sure about that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DVK, it is all in my head. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
08-08-2003, 10:38 AM
phew /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Sexyredhead
08-08-2003, 10:39 AM
Franki has little blackmail files on everyone here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

franki
08-08-2003, 10:39 AM
BOLLOCKS

CJ lives in the country where they say \"Bollocks\". That should be enough of a hint. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DaVinciKittie
08-08-2003, 10:41 AM
Franki has little blackmail files on everyone here.

Yeah, that\'s a recent discovery of mine. Not too sure how I feel about that just yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
08-08-2003, 10:41 AM
Or maybe not, my clever young dutch friend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

aussies say bollocks too, well some of them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
08-08-2003, 10:42 AM
erm when did I say this naughty word /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CJ01
08-08-2003, 10:44 AM
Yeah, that\'s a recent discovery of mine. Not too sure how I feel about that just yet.

Sexy! maybe he´ll blackmail you into `diving under the bed ´with him - whatever that means (must be a dutch fetish or something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sexyredhead
08-08-2003, 10:47 AM
I think their beds must be higher off the floor than ours. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

franki
08-08-2003, 10:51 AM

aussies say bollocks too, well some of them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yeah, but they don\'t live in \"Europe\" (when they are living in their home country that is). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
08-08-2003, 10:53 AM
You are sooooo clever /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CJ01
08-08-2003, 10:54 AM
BUT I could have been lying all this time and be living down the road from watcher /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DaVinciKittie
08-08-2003, 10:54 AM
I think their beds must be higher off the floor than ours. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

For real. Ain\'t nobody diving under my futon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
08-08-2003, 11:58 AM
Franki has little blackmail files on everyone here.

This is actually true. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
08-08-2003, 01:22 PM
Has he made any request yet?

Elana
08-08-2003, 01:24 PM
we are in the process of negotiation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
08-08-2003, 01:28 PM
Well if you need any help, but no I suppose you don´t - you´ll just pounce on poor franki. My god he´s gonna get more than he´d bargained for I´m sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
08-08-2003, 01:30 PM
Well if you need any help, but no I suppose you don´t - you´ll just pounce on poor franki. My god he´s gonna get more than he´d bargained for I´m sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Funny you should say that. He already brought that up. I told him that he couldn\'t handle just me, let alone me and you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

franki
08-08-2003, 01:37 PM
That is a bummer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

tallmacky
08-08-2003, 01:49 PM
Poland, CJ01?

CJ01
08-08-2003, 02:32 PM
haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif well maybe we could go a little easy on him - to begin with- you know the first 6-8 hours /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
08-08-2003, 02:34 PM
Poland, CJ01?

What about Poland? Well I do like a good vodka /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

EXIT63
08-10-2003, 04:45 AM
If she lives 5 min from Paris, shouldn\'t she be somewhere in France?

And WTF is a pushbike?!

CJ01
08-10-2003, 05:16 AM
A pushbike is a bicycle (you know,you sit on it and pedal around) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
08-10-2003, 10:17 AM
Poland, CJ01?

TM, you got not right to question me you know - you haven´t written ANYTHING in your profile yet - not even after this many posts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif hint hint /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif