PDA

View Full Version : pheros at the same time ?

frenchie
08-08-2003, 06:03 AM
hi all,
well I told my gf I\'m a phero user and to my surprise she was really open to this idea. She\'s even willing to try some day...
So here is my question : if you\'re with someone, have both of you worn pheros at the same time ? and what were the effects on each other ?

I\'m just asking... as I told my friend it would be OK only when our relationship is more solid. I don\'t want to be ruled by pheros ! they do their job very well but we have a heart...

Frenchie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

frenchie
08-10-2003, 11:09 PM
any idea everyone ?

Sexyredhead
08-11-2003, 04:35 AM
Didn\'t Koolking wear them a lot with his gf/wife?

Do a search on his posts. I\'m pretty sure it was him. I remember she could smell when he was wearing them, and there was always a positive response. He seemed to imply it was great for the relationship, but not necessary to keep them together.

CJ01
08-11-2003, 05:18 AM
Perhaps it´s better if neither of the two know for sure the other one´s wearing them. Often if one knows the other person´s wearing pheros you´re a bit turned off. Dunno really, perhaps save it special occasions but don´t let each other know you´re wearing them at the time.

frenchie
08-11-2003, 06:19 AM
CJ I agree with you : if any of us wore pheros, the other one shouldn\'t know, I believe it can be a turn off. But my friend has a good nose : she can smell them very well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, unless I cover them with a good cover scent. She could smell the mix WAGG/NPAw on its own and told me when I was wearing them.
I was just asking. I think the experiment will end here !

Number0
08-12-2003, 04:42 AM
I still don\'t understand somehing... Are the -mones you have on passed to your partner with the sweat and friction while having sex?

CJ01
08-12-2003, 04:47 AM
Pretty much, synthetic and natural ones

Number0
08-12-2003, 05:43 AM
and? Does that make the couple more attracted to each other/ to others/ etc?

frenchie
08-12-2003, 06:18 AM
\"and? Does that make the couple more attracted to each other/ to others/ etc? \"

That is my question...

CJ01
08-12-2003, 06:27 AM
I´m not sure it will make them more attractive in the eyes of others but this mixing of each others body chemistry and phero signatures ought to certainly contribute to creating a bond between them and help recognize each other on an instinctive level
- the way other species do ( eg, parents and offspring).

Number0
08-12-2003, 09:35 AM
Isn\'t that a problem for those -mones users that only want a one-night-stand?