PDA

View Full Version : What If I My Family Smell This Stuff !!

KeepItReal
08-07-2003, 03:38 PM
I live at home with my folks so what if my mom and sisters get a whiff of this stuff before or after I go out on a date or whatever - I dont want them hitting on me !!!

Dude NO !!!

My mom does my laundry - will I have to suffer hearing her and my dad gettin busy every night she washes my clothes !!!

Dude Please NO !!!!

Speaking of my folks - they both have jobs in sales so if I were to secretly dab a drop or two of AE on them before they go to work, will they get more customers ???
(Or will my dad score with a leggy blonde and start divorce proceedings !!!)

Dude !!! I don\'t wanna end up on Jerry Springer !!!

Jones
08-07-2003, 06:17 PM
Id say, roughly 43.45 % of phero users participate in incest. Its just an unavoidable side effect. Theres just no way around it bro. sorry

LatentOne
08-07-2003, 07:55 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Id say, roughly 43.45 % of phero users participate in incest. Its just an unavoidable side effect. Theres just no way around it bro. sorry

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

*LOL* Soooo wrong...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
08-08-2003, 03:53 AM
I see a lot of my parents too because I don´t live far from now now but they´ve never ´said anything, mind you I don´t smell bad.
You didn´t mention how old you are? Your mother may associate the change of smell with your getting older / puberty. If you´re really worried I´d suggest you start doing your own laundry - if you´re old `enough´to use mones to try and get laid (I assume that´s your goal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) you´re old enough to wash your clothes too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Might do your mum a favour also - she´ll appreciate that I´m sure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I don´t think your mum will get turned on by your dirty washing though. Not unless there´s something seriously wrong with her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
CJ