PDA

View Full Version : Will This Stuff Get Me Two Girls At Once !!

KeepItReal
08-07-2003, 02:53 PM
OK I haven\'t even received my order yet but the very first thing that popped into my head after reading some of the posts on here (which I\'m surprised nobody else has mentioned !) is .......

Can I end up in bed with two hotties - \"menage-au-trois\" style !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

In fact - are girls more adventurous with sex in general by using this stuff - do they try things they wouldn\'t normally ??

My first order by the way is for AE & NPA & SOE - can\'t wait to start experimenting !!

Researcher
08-07-2003, 03:02 PM
lol. pheromones don\'t get you sex. they just open the door for you to lay down your game. How far you get from there depends on how smooth you are.

two girls at once? some people who try pheromones never even get two reactions from them.

Holmes
08-07-2003, 03:14 PM
Why, they could even get you 40 girls at once, as has been reported here before! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

To answer your first question, yes. Mones (if they work with your body chemistry) could increase the chances for such events. But that\'s in conjuntion with other factors. Hoodoo love potions they ain\'t. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Same goes for the second question (again, if you find the mix/product most suitable for your own make-up.)

Anyone else agree/disagree?

Holmes

franki
08-07-2003, 03:16 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Can I end up in bed with two hotties - \"menage-au-trois\" style !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Three words: Keep it real!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
08-07-2003, 03:18 PM

Three words: Keep it real!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Aiiiight!

Holmes

Mtnjim
08-07-2003, 03:21 PM
Two hotties---sigh--guess everyone has to try it once.

Been there, done that (a couple of times, long story) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif!

It\'s much more fun (and satisfying) to concentrate on one hottie and give her everything ya\' got (and feel her explode convulsively).

Skyy
08-07-2003, 03:29 PM
I got to lay in bed last week with 3 hot girls...to bad our clothes were on and it was just for a stupid picture... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

DaVinciKittie
08-07-2003, 04:05 PM
Poor Skyy.

kentwo
08-07-2003, 06:14 PM
You might get no girls at all. A lot of people don\'t.

Jones
08-07-2003, 06:15 PM
Two girls at once? Hell you should shoot for 3 at once as baseline when using pheromones. Wait to have crappy standards, wheres your self esteem? But if you have sex with the girls consecutively, then that counts too. Pheromones should at least get you that

manchorito
08-07-2003, 07:22 PM
Pheromones ain\'t nothing without game, its like the fastest car in the world with no tires. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tremann
08-07-2003, 10:55 PM
Pheromones ain\'t nothing without game, its like the fastest car in the world with no tires.

Or crappy tires for that matter, like the ones u get from the junkyard.