PDA

View Full Version : eye inflammation: allergic reaction to pheromones?

Charisma
08-06-2003, 08:53 PM
Since a couple of weeks my eyes are red and it points out to inflammation of the eye. My doctor thinks it\'s an allergic reaction to something. He doesn\'t know what, as I\'ve never had an allergy for whatever.

The strange thing is that my eyes aren\'t red the day I wear mones, sometimes it\'s the day after or even after two days. I can\'t figure out what\'s the cause of it. What I do think is that it is connected with sleep: either the closure of my eyes or my pillow has to do with it.

E.g. Tuesday I wore my new mones (SoE, AE/m and PE) and didn\'t find anything strange. Yesterday (Wednesday) I wore nothing and everything was OK. In the afternoon I took a nap (a siesta - o boy was it hot overhere) and woke up 1.5 hours later with read eyes and the eyelids where sticky (slimy - the dictionary calls this a sty(e)?). Anyway I continued my day and my eyes turned normal. Later I went to bed for the night and this morning I woke up with read eyes and the eyelids where sticky again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Could this be caused by a residue of mones that got stuck in my pillow or sheets?

Has anyone of you an explanation and/or any advice what to do next? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Jones
08-06-2003, 09:26 PM
It could be anything. Something in your sheets and pillows.

To rule out mones, apply each one near your eyes and see if you get a reaction.

Charisma
08-06-2003, 11:05 PM
Maybe CJ cursed me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But seriously, all this (red eyes) has never happened before and started after I started using mones.

Charisma
08-07-2003, 11:23 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Since a couple of weeks my eyes are red and it points out to inflammation of the eye. My doctor thinks it\'s an allergic reaction to something. He doesn\'t know what, as I\'ve never had an allergy for whatever.

The strange thing is that my eyes aren\'t red the day I wear mones, sometimes it\'s the day after or even after two days. I can\'t figure out what\'s the cause of it. What I do think is that it is connected with sleep: either the closure of my eyes or my pillow has to do with it.

E.g. Tuesday I wore my new mones (SoE, AE/m and PE) and didn\'t find anything strange. Yesterday (Wednesday) I wore nothing and everything was OK. In the afternoon I took a nap (a siesta - o boy was it hot overhere) and woke up 1.5 hours later with read eyes and the eyelids where sticky (slimy - the dictionary calls this a sty(e)?). Anyway I continued my day and my eyes turned normal. Later I went to bed for the night and this morning I woke up with read eyes and the eyelids where sticky again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Could this be caused by a residue of mones that got stuck in my pillow or sheets?

Has anyone of you an explanation and/or any advice what to do next? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
BUMP

Sexyredhead
08-09-2003, 08:24 AM
I doubt it\'s the -mones, because you\'re getting -mones on your hands when you apply them and you don\'t have red eyes the same day. You would have a reaction if you rubbed your eyes.
It could be that it\'s summer and whatever late-summer somethng you\'re allergic to is starting to bloom. It could be something else new you\'ve started doing or something you\'ve STOPPED doing in the last few weeks. Do you have no other reaction anywhere? If not, I doubt it\'s something on your sheets/pillows, because you\'d probably have a reaction on your skin in the more sensitive areas.

Anything you\'ve been putting on your eyes or hands new lately? Anything you\'ve been putting on your eyes or hands for a while that might be past its prime? Things can get old and contaminated, so that might be what it is.