PDA

View Full Version : Can you smell this?

dogsbutt
08-06-2003, 04:33 PM
Does anyone know how many people, percentage-wise, have a STRONG aversion to certain pheromones? I know that about 25% of all men cannot smell none (I can very slightly detect it), but what\'s the percentage for women?

I sprayed a napkin with one spray of unscented TE and a female friend of mine was utterly disgusted, likening it to skunk meets ammonia. My male friend and I couldn\'t smell a thing.

Researcher
08-06-2003, 04:37 PM
wearing these products not too many people will be disgusted. THe only time i have got that is if i have ODed and am sweating heavily. It will not happen much at all, but if it does, it is part of the experiementation process and you have to just laugh at it.

The scents die down and are able to be covered.

Genome335
08-06-2003, 04:55 PM
This may sound stupid or not apply at all but all the pisces girls I meet hate the smell of TE, and Aquarians are the most tolerant.

Charisma
08-06-2003, 09:17 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I sprayed a napkin with one spray of unscented TE and a female friend of mine was utterly disgusted, likening it to skunk meets ammonia. My male friend and I couldn\'t smell a thing.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Was it made of paper or cotton? There is special paper available (they use it in perfume stores) for these purposes, normal paper goes through some kind of bleaching process. The disgustig scent of TE on the napkin can be caused by the chemical reaction with the bleach.

dogsbutt
08-07-2003, 05:53 AM
Was it made of paper or cotton?

Cotton. It was a kleenex, just for testing my own sensitivity. Her sense went through the roof.

And she\'s a Sagitarius.

Genome335
08-07-2003, 08:05 AM
Was it made of paper or cotton?

Cotton. It was a kleenex, just for testing my own sensitivity. Her sense went through the roof.

And she\'s a Sagitarius.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> They usually favor Le Male and Dolce &amp; Gabbana............ In any case, don\'t use more than 3 dabs of TE (spread out).

akinu
08-07-2003, 10:58 AM
As for statistics, you can count me as a male who cant smell anything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I really dont understand why you hate the smell of TE? All NONE material seem to smell the same!

Holmes
08-07-2003, 12:40 PM
As for statistics, you can count me as a male who cant smell anything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I really dont understand why you hate the smell of TE? All NONE material seem to smell the same!

I can\'t smell it either.

Holmes

Charisma
08-07-2003, 12:54 PM

Holmes

Me neither. I think it\'s the other way around 75% can\'t smell -mones, instead of 75% can smell -mones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

LatentOne
08-07-2003, 07:44 PM

Holmes

Me neither. I think it\'s the other way around 75% can\'t smell -mones, instead of 75% can smell -mones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

*raises hand* Seriously! What smell? Alcohol is all I smell in NPA and RM. But I will still use a cover up I guess since some report a bad smell from NPA.

Sexyredhead
08-08-2003, 05:30 AM
Yes, you can smell it! \'Skunk meets ammonia\' is perfect! It\'s foul, really. I can\'t wear it anywhere close to my head, and only in small amounts.

You guys must just be in the percent that can\'t smell it. Make sure you use a cover heavy enough.

I\'m an aquarius btw. (And don\'t try to lump us into anything. They say we\'re the \'problem children\' of the zodiac. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

franki
08-08-2003, 05:32 AM

I\'m an aquarius btw. (And don\'t try to lump us into anything. They say we\'re the \'problem children\' of the zodiac. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

You are in good company: Bruce and myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sexyredhead
08-08-2003, 05:34 AM
You are in good company: Bruce and myself.

Problem children! See what I mean? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
08-08-2003, 07:53 AM
I\'m an aquarius btw. (And don\'t try to lump us into anything. They say we\'re the \'problem children\' of the zodiac. )

really? I always thought it was sagittarians. I guess not

yes franki, you have indeed been very complicated and problematic now that you mention it ( just kiddin ) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
08-08-2003, 08:01 AM
HEY! I am a Sagittarius as well as FTR. We are as sweet as candy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

franki
08-08-2003, 08:06 AM
HEY! I am a Sagittarius as well as FTR. We are as sweet as candy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Yeah right.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
08-08-2003, 08:59 AM
) </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
HEY! I am a Sagittarius as well as FTR. We are as sweet as candy.

Of course you are!

( I must have blinked and missed it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
08-08-2003, 09:04 AM
( I must have blinked and missed it

MEAN!!!!! MEAN!!!!! MEANIES!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
I AM AN INNOCENT!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian
08-08-2003, 09:55 AM
MEAN!!!!! MEAN!!!!! MEANIES!!!!!!
I AM AN INNOCENT!!!!!

Elana, you are a lot of things, innocent isn\'t one of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

Elana
08-08-2003, 09:56 AM
MEAN!!!!! MEAN!!!!! MEANIES!!!!!!
I AM AN INNOCENT!!!!!

Elana, you are a lot of things, innocent isn\'t one of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif This is true

DaVinciKittie
08-08-2003, 10:46 AM
Just to help out our little impromptu poll, I can\'t seem to smell it either and I\'m a Leo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Hear me roar, baby. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif