PDA

View Full Version : keeping baterial growth at a minium....

blkgost
08-06-2003, 01:18 PM
Would this concievably work

shower with soap (anti-bacterial)
wipe all main phero points with 91% or higher alky
spray on axe (I read it has bacteria inhibiting agents)
apply lotion if need be
apply mones
apply cover

Or would this dry ones skin out too much....?

Skyy
08-06-2003, 01:46 PM
Id just use a good soap, and before u apply to get that extra edge use some purell on the general area of application, Axe is good, but I only use it sometimes cause once that scent is on me, its there and I like to use a light cirtus colonge..scent clash isnt to nice..but once in a while I do use axe

CptKipling
08-06-2003, 03:19 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Would this concievably work

shower with soap (anti-bacterial)
wipe all main phero points with 91% or higher alky
spray on axe (I read it has bacteria inhibiting agents)
apply lotion if need be
apply mones
apply cover

Or would this dry ones skin out too much....?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

People are going slightly crazy, I find a good shower and a scrub is enough (you could use an anti-bac soap). If you want you can use some EO\'s, but other than that I wouldn\'t worry so much.

If you want to completely (as much as possible) avoid conversions, appply to clothing, or a pendant!

blkgost
08-06-2003, 08:33 PM
hey capt glad your on this thread seeing that i had a qestion to ask you. I read on one thread where you recomended a combo based on given info to another user and was wondering if you would do me the same honor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I just recieved my order of AE-m/NPA-m/SOE-roll on today, and was wondering what you would suggest along the lines of a sexual combination.

My stats

Age 25
Race Black (medium/dark complexion)
Height 5\'7.5
Weight 185
Build Medium
Personailty Funny, friendly, with a touch of shyness
SocialStatus semi-alpha
Look rating 7-8.5

any suggestions would be appreciated

DrSmellThis
08-07-2003, 12:18 AM
Dudes, if you just kill all the bacteria you are inviting bacteria \"looters to invade your ghost town.\"

I think it is enough to shower with sandalwood soap. You can take probiotic supplements to make sure your body is populated with good bacteria, and then inhibit B growth with earthy EO\'s (sandalwood, vetiver, patchoili, amber, cedar, benzoin, labdanum, vanilla, etc.)

My personal fave is sandalwood. The wonderful effects bacteria has on it over 24 hours suggest it must allow some pretty friendly bacteria to coexist.

If you really want a good trick, used by professional perfumers, get a bottle of sandalwood EO, (I recommend Liberty) delete 2:1 with everclear, let sit for a day, then dilute that mix 5:1 with water. Put in a spray bottle and use as an after-shower all over body spray. Put straight sandalwood on your smelly spots. Then cover with pheros and cologne.

Researcher
08-07-2003, 04:28 AM
if i don\'t want EO effects, just cover scent what do you thtink of the cheap scented oils (for sandlewood0)? I smelled one the othr day, not that great. But that Bee and Flower sandlewood soap is amazing.

also, do you use amouage anymore? I am guessing you stopped.

CptKipling
08-07-2003, 05:31 AM
I doubt he stopped, amouage is too good, the Doc just has a lot of things to go at /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CptKipling
08-07-2003, 05:38 AM
hey capt glad your on this thread seeing that i had a qestion to ask you. I read on one thread where you recomended a combo based on given info to another user and was wondering if you would do me the same honor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I just recieved my order of AE-m/NPA-m/SOE-roll on today, and was wondering what you would suggest along the lines of a sexual combination.

My stats

Age 25
Race Black (medium/dark complexion)
Height 5\'7.5
Weight 185
Build Medium
Personailty Funny, friendly, with a touch of shyness
SocialStatus semi-alpha
Look rating 7-8.5

any suggestions would be appreciated

Well I\'m not sure if it worked for those guys (they didn\'t tell me!), but a good basic approach would be to dilute some NPA in a separate vial (say 1:4 with alcohol or distilled water), then apply 4-5 drops of this to your neck/chin/wrists etc, and then 3 drops of AE around your neck as cover, and a small amount of SOE on your wrists. You could do this with strait NPA (2-3 dabs), but diluting is better.

Let us know how it goes!

Researcher
08-07-2003, 05:53 AM
Cpt...u use amouage?

blkgost
08-07-2003, 06:03 AM
so from what I gather using NPA in a \"drop\" measurement is too much?? It seems like it dissolves before you have a chance to spread it maybe its just me. Thanks Capt for the suggestion will try today and let you all know.

1:4=TE right?

Felix
08-07-2003, 07:19 AM
if i don\'t want EO effects, just cover scent what do you thtink of the cheap scented oils (for sandlewood0)? I smelled one the othr day, not that great. But that Bee and Flower sandlewood soap is amazing.

I find that it is still best to use pure sandalwood EO to cover strong smelling pheromones like NPA, especially if it\'s from a reputable brand eg. Neal\'s Yard.
I have been using NPA neat for almost a whole week now. At first I really can\'t stand the smell and worry all the time that people might think that I\'m unhygienic or something. Then I found that just one drop of pure sandalwood EO will cover one drop of NPA for the whole day, completely cancelling out the \'piss of cat\' smell and replacing it with a healthy freshly scrubbed smell instead.

DrSmellThis
08-07-2003, 11:59 AM

also, do you use amouage anymore? I am guessing you stopped.

Bee and flower IS EO\'s! What \"EO effects\" do you not want?

Cheap oils are cheap and they suck.

I\'m out of Amouage right now, but still think it is a great perfume. It will always be there for me. I\'ve been doing more my own thing lately.

blkgost
08-09-2003, 05:34 AM
Well I\'m not sure if it worked for those guys (they didn\'t tell me!), but a good basic approach would be to dilute some NPA in a separate vial (say 1:4 with alcohol or distilled water), then apply 4-5 drops of this to your neck/chin/wrists etc, and then 3 drops of AE around your neck as cover, and a small amount of SOE on your wrists. You could do this with strait NPA (2-3 dabs), but diluting is better.

Let us know how it goes!

Hey capt unlike the other guys I\'m reporting back. Throughout the day I got general friendliness from men (respect more or less), after about 8 hours I recieved a slight DIHL/hi from a caucasion woman (20-25) and a huge smile/hello from a AA woman (27-30). I\'m going to try this out for a while and see what comes of it. I just wish there was a way to tell which phero I produce naturally, it would make it a helluva lot easier.

CptKipling
08-09-2003, 07:32 AM
Sounds like it\'s doing it\'s stuff, keep at it!

Holmes
08-09-2003, 07:37 AM
Throughout the day I got general friendliness from men (respect more or less), after about 8 hours I recieved a slight DIHL/hi from a caucasion woman (20-25) and a huge smile/hello from a AA woman (27-30). I\'m going to try this out for a while and see what comes of it.

That\'s very encouraging news, blkgost.

Holmes

blkgost
08-20-2003, 05:34 AM
Hey Capt I was browsing in some of the back-threads and found this post http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=22655&amp;page =&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=22655&amp;page =&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1\")

did you change your mindset on this??

CptKipling
08-20-2003, 12:12 PM
Wow that was a year ago!

Yes well I had heard pheromones are hydrophobic, so mixing with water would give you separation. But in some cases this doesnt matter, and water is just very convinient.