PDA

View Full Version : Testerone

MysteriousMan
08-06-2003, 12:56 PM
Hi,

has anybody experience to use testerone externally(!) as scent to attract women?

Could it be one of the secret ingediences of successful stuff from love-scent?

I\'m in a nice test environment next week. I\'ll try to test it together with some toys that hopefully arrive from love-cent this week.

MM

Jones
08-06-2003, 02:00 PM
thats not legal

Genome335
08-06-2003, 03:06 PM
On another note, I once read that DHEA is the most VNO activating pheromone/hormone out there. I wonder if there\'s any truth to that......

CptKipling
08-06-2003, 03:12 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
On another note, I once read that DHEA is the most VNO activating pheromone/hormone out there. I wonder if there\'s any truth to that......

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Do...a...search!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MysteriousMan
08-06-2003, 05:09 PM
thats not legal

Thanks. Is there a good reason why it is illegal in the USA? So I won\'t use it here where it is sold legally.

Genome335
08-06-2003, 05:13 PM
Body Builders use it to build muscle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

MysteriousMan
08-06-2003, 05:16 PM
Body Builders use it to build muscle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

... Using it oral?

Genome335
08-06-2003, 05:19 PM
usually injection.

MysteriousMan
08-06-2003, 05:22 PM
OK, it\'s easy to understand why you shouldn\'t use it THAT way.

Genome335
08-06-2003, 05:22 PM
OK, it\'s easy to understand why you shouldn\'t use it THAT way.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol

Sinbard
08-07-2003, 01:44 AM
testosterone

Icarus
08-07-2003, 04:24 AM
Obey the Dictionary

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Steve

Holmes
08-07-2003, 07:38 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It\'s the law.

Holmes

manchorito
08-07-2003, 08:05 AM
Testosterone ain\'t illegal, you can buy it at supplement stores to increase energy at workouts. My co worker used to take it but stop because he was afraid of what it might do. It creates estrogen and that gives you man titties. You can\'t put testosterone topically, it is an internal chemical that goes through your blood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Genome335
08-07-2003, 08:11 AM
Testosterone ain\'t illegal, you can buy it at supplement stores to increase energy at workouts. My co worker used to take it but stop because he was afraid of what it might do. It creates estrogen and that gives you man titties. You can\'t put testosterone topically, it is an internal chemical that goes through your blood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> He might of been taking pro-hormones which increase testosterone, but the only testosterone I know is only available with a prescription (in exception with Testrogel ( http://www.a1supplements.com/scripts/ecom.dll?a1:ITEMDETAIL::USTNKNBW_A1_32015 (\"http://www.a1supplements.com/scripts/ecom.dll?a1:ITEMDETAIL::USTNKNBW_A1_32015\") ))

manchorito
08-07-2003, 08:22 AM
Recall the whole Pheroban thing? Testosterone is in the same field as that. I have supplement magazines that have Testosterone ads, you get them in rocks then mix them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mtnjim
08-07-2003, 09:03 AM
\"...you get them in rocks then mix them.\"

You mean they make eunuchs to get it?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Jones
08-07-2003, 09:45 AM

You couldnt be more wrong. Millions of things boost testosterone, but the actual molecule itself is a controlled substance.

Why else would you need a script for it? Duh

Jones
08-07-2003, 09:47 AM
And testrogel is andro, not testosterone. (dione)

MysteriousMan
08-07-2003, 10:37 AM
Is there a difference between testerone and testosterone?

Icarus
08-07-2003, 10:44 AM
only in spelling

Jones
08-07-2003, 11:09 AM
WTF is testerone?

Icarus
08-07-2003, 11:28 AM
de nada..

a spelling mistake, I\'d wager!

Chin chin! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Steve

MysteriousMan
08-07-2003, 11:45 AM
WTF is testerone?

I promise this is the only link to a foreign shop and it\'s only for scientific reasons.

Testeron is printed on the bottle as the ingredience (fourth line, can you read it? :-), along with the warning to use it only externally.

Don\'t order it unless you are sure that it\'s legal in your country.

Some say it\'s illegal in USA, so don\'t even think about ordering it.

franki
08-07-2003, 11:53 AM
Sorry MM, but that was really impossible to read...

Holmes
08-07-2003, 12:38 PM
WTF is testerone?

LOL.

It\'s the basis of a new supplement which will covert lean muscle into unsightly fat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

manchorito
08-07-2003, 07:27 PM
How much do you wana bet? TesTOSTERONE ain\'t illegal. I have weight lifting magazines all over my house with independent company adds that say \"Soon to be illegal in The U.S. buy now\" and it shows a litle picture of a bottle with pills. Don\'t tell me I\'m wrong, go get a Flex Magazine and I will prove you wrong, THEY AREN\'T TESTOSTERONE BOOSTERS. I\'ll send you the magazine clip if you are so eagar to be proved wrong. DUH!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

ontimenow
08-07-2003, 08:31 PM
Testosterone is illegal in the U.S without a script. It\'s a schedule class 3 drug go to any bodybuilding board. Ask anyone who has ever gotten caught selling roids how illegal it is. As for advertisement in mags as selling testerone is legal that\'s true because it\'s not testosterone there is a difference in spelling for a reason. It\'s a supplement a enzyme may convert it once it hits the liver or naturally raise your natural test levels, most forms of real test doesn\'t come in pill form either injectables, creams or androgel. I\'ve only seen one form of testosterone (supension) in oral form, you have to take it several times throughout the day. As far as I can tell testerone is legal unless it was misspelled. I can only find one product with the spelling testerone (extreme) it only has ingredents to raise test levels. Hope this helps.

Holmes
08-07-2003, 08:50 PM
Yes, but we still haven\'t determined whether or not testerone is legal.

Holmes

Sagacious1420
08-08-2003, 01:39 AM
Merely symantics? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Researcher
08-08-2003, 04:17 AM
i am not sure they could make possession illegal because then you could arrest every human and most animal species on the planet.

Does this mean that if you successfully buy it, you can get away with it, or do they just slap an intent to distribute charge on?

Jones
08-08-2003, 01:20 PM
\"How much do you wana bet? TesTOSTERONE ain\'t illegal. I have weight lifting magazines all over my house with independent company adds that say \"Soon to be illegal in The U.S. buy now\" and it shows a litle picture of a bottle with pills. Don\'t tell me I\'m wrong, go get a Flex Magazine and I will prove you wrong, THEY AREN\'T TESTOSTERONE BOOSTERS. I\'ll send you the magazine clip if you are so eagar to be proved wrong. DUH!!! \"

Well if you read it in a bodybuilding mag then it must be true!!!!

manchorito
08-08-2003, 07:46 PM
Well if you read it in a bodybuilding mag then it must be true!!!!

Damn Straight! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jvkohl
08-08-2003, 08:03 PM
I\'ve had the occassion to legally use androgel, which is topical testosterone--legally available in the U.S. only by prescription. So far as I know, anything you do to boost your testosterone level will also increase your naturally masculine scent signature. That\'s why bodybuilding, sun tanning, and proper diet to ensure a 1.0 waist to hip ratio all make you more visually attractive to women. All these characteristics, and more, are linked to testosterone levels and the testosterone levels are manifest as masculine scent.
I\'ve written extensively on this in my book. You all might save some time spent in meaningless discussion by reading it.

Jones
08-08-2003, 11:09 PM
Sup man, I actually have your book right now. I got it from my library. I noticed you mentioned that knew Helen Fisher. Ive read a lot about her, she is a celebrity in my book! The Anatomy of Love and The Sex Contract are must reads. I think its hilarious how people accuse her of taking the magic out of sex and attraction.

As far as testosterone and androgens go, the very fact that they are chemically related to T and DHT make perfect sense. I came to the logical conlusion that there metabolism either parallels or interacts with testosterone production--something we KNOW signals male fitness.

One more thing Dr Kohl, you mentioned sun tanning? I pritty much get no sun? Could this be hurting my natural androgen/T/phero production? Do you think tanning beds would do the same thing for androgen production that natural sun would do?

thanks

Josh

P.S. Manchuro, please drop the \'testosterone is legal\' stance. Do 5 mins of research. Hell, walk into GNC and say, \"I would like to buy a product with testosterone in it\". See what happens. Everyone knows testosterone is and always will be a controlled substance. (well, except you)