PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

rockstar
08-03-2003, 06:13 PM
To introduce myself, I am somewhat of a lurker around here, reading posts but never actually posting. First off I\'d like to say that the world of pheromones is a confusing one. Results with different products seem to shift from person to person, and I\'m not quite sure what I should use and how I should use it. Anyways, I\'m a curious person, so I\'ve decided to give them a shot. Hopefully some of you phero-gurus on here can help me out. This is a long post, so you might aswell skip it if you\'re gonna read diagonally.

Onto something more useful, specs. I\'m 15 (this is not a typo) about 5\'5\'\' and 130 pounds, a slim but muscular build. I wouldn\'t say I\'m a scrawny kid, but I am thin. Looks wise I would rate myself a 8/10 in a proper situation, on a good day. I have skin tone that is more dark then light, and I constantly get compliments about the depth of my eyes. Both my eyes and hair are black. My face has a charming mediterreanean depth to it, although I live in Canada.

Personnality wise, I\'d like to tell you staight up that I\'m a shy guy. I have my ring of friends, very close ones at that, but I\'m not very easy to open up, and that makes people stray away and not open up themselves. Every friend I have or almost is a close one, and this makes it very hard for me to be a hit with new people. When I meet girls, they are 50% of the time introduced by friends. Some would say I\'m a good candidate for the study of Clint Eastwood syndrome, as you call it. I\'ve heard WAGG works great against this. Once you get to know me, however, I\'m a very cleverly funny, loving and caring, soft type of person, who is fun to have around.

My objective with pheromones is mainly sexual. I won\'t lie to you about this, and I must confess right away that I have a dirty, naughty side. As a teenager, this is perfectly normal. If you\'re into numbers, I\'d say what I need should be about 30% social, to open up more and be more talkative, to get noticed more, (I get noticed some, people come and talk to me, but that\'s the problem right there, they come, I don\'t go) to boost my confidence and be able to approach someone without her getting unconfortable, and 70% sexual, to make a deep, lasting, sexual impression, and to get a vibe of heat going with the people I meet, which hopefully ends up in alot of making out and/or a relationship. I broke up with my last girlfriend about two weeks ago (don\'t worry, it was mutual) because there was no love behind the relationship, only physical attraction that didn\'t last long. I got a taste of it, and she left me hungry for more. It\'s to say that at 15 years old, there\'s little such as to be called a relationship or love, but if something maturely emotional and intelligent with a girl comes up, good. I\'m mostly after the love-making.

Now, for price. I have little or no barriers financially, lets just say I\'m not poor. I just want results, so suggest away. If you read this whole post and are going to attempt an informative reply, thank you.

manchorito
08-03-2003, 06:34 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum, I suggest SOE (Scent of Eros) which is a good social mone, TE (The Edge) which is high in -none good for alpha (dominant) and sexual hits, and AE(Alter Ego) which is good for everything, it has all three mones: Rone, nol, and none. Good Luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rockstar
08-03-2003, 06:41 PM
I\'ve heard -none doesn\'t work on girls my age. Is it true? If so, is there an alternative to get the same sexual effect going? Also, in what ratio do you think I should use those products? What have you used in the past, and what have been your results?

xvs
08-03-2003, 07:53 PM
Younger guys typically are less likely to do well with -none.

I think you should try WAGG (but then again, I always say that cuz that\'s what works for me!).

akinu
08-04-2003, 03:20 AM
SOE+WAGG

CptKipling
08-04-2003, 11:39 AM
I wouldn’t use SOE and WAGG together, at least not without -none in there as well, doesnt work for me as a combo.

But first of all, before even thinking about pheromones we need to get one thing strait. There is no quick fix, no way to \"cheat\" and skip all the hard stuff and become good with girls, nothing can do this, not even pheromones. I don’t mean to direct this at you in particular, but it\'s something every newbie should know (maybe put it in the newbie thread Franki), you cannot go through life looking for the quick fix, anything worth having is worth working for.

Most of the guys who want to try pheros fall into the 60-70% who fail with women, and then complain that pheromones don’t work when they still fail with women. And the majority of people who come here are looking for a quick fix at first (yes including me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ). However, this is the road to failure again, you may see some results, but you are not addressing the cause of the problem.

The two biggest problems men face are lacking confidence and fear of failure. THERE IS NO QUICK FIX TO EITHER OF THESE.

Confidence isn’t something you can pretend, you either learn how to BE confident or not bother at all. If you are interested, do a forum search for \"confidence\", and set the search to look back a few months.

Fear has held the majority of men back from success with women, some learn to defeat this fear, others forge on regardless and ultimately fail. Fear of being yourself, fear of looking stupid in front of people (especially women), fear of not knowing what to say, fear of being the centre of attention, fear of not being accepted. These are things a lot of people reading this will have felt, like it or not. Part of the battle is facing up to it, but it is easier said than done.

Now that you acknowledge your fear, the key to defeating it is to understand it. So, why are you afraid? Does it really matter if a particular woman likes you? No. In fact, does it really matter what anyone thinks of you? Generally no, with some obvious exceptions. Hopefully you realise that there is no reason for your fear, but the problem is getting around it. All you can do is practice, and KNOW that what happens in a particular instance doesn’t matter.

Phew, anyone have use for a soap box? I’m done for today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Holmes
08-04-2003, 12:35 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
you cannot go through life looking for the quick fix

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Damn! So much for that magic wand sitting in my sock drawer... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

Holmes
08-04-2003, 12:40 PM
I wouldn’t use SOE and WAGG together, at least not without -none in there as well, doesnt work for me as a combo.

But first of all, before even thinking about pheromones we need to get one thing strait. There is no quick fix, no way to \"cheat\" and skip all the hard stuff and become good with girls, nothing can do this, not even pheromones. I don’t mean to direct this at you in particular, but it\'s something every newbie should know (maybe put it in the newbie thread Franki), you cannot go through life looking for the quick fix, anything worth having is worth working for.

Most of the guys who want to try pheros fall into the 60-70% who fail with women, and then complain that pheromones don’t work when they still fail with women. And the majority of people who come here are looking for a quick fix at first (yes including me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ). However, this is the road to failure again, you may see some results, but you are not addressing the cause of the problem.

The two biggest problems men face are lacking confidence and fear of failure. THERE IS NO QUICK FIX TO EITHER OF THESE.

Confidence isn’t something you can pretend, you either learn how to BE confident or not bother at all. If you are interested, do a forum search for \"confidence\", and set the search to look back a few months.

Fear has held the majority of men back from success with women, some learn to defeat this fear, others forge on regardless and ultimately fail. Fear of being yourself, fear of looking stupid in front of people (especially women), fear of not knowing what to say, fear of being the centre of attention, fear of not being accepted. These are things a lot of people reading this will have felt, like it or not. Part of the battle is facing up to it, but it is easier said than done.

Now that you acknowledge your fear, the key to defeating it is to understand it. So, why are you afraid? Does it really matter if a particular woman likes you? No. In fact, does it really matter what anyone thinks of you? Generally no, with some obvious exceptions. Hopefully you realise that there is no reason for your fear, but the problem is getting around it. All you can do is practice, and KNOW that what happens in a particular instance doesn’t matter.

Phew, anyone have use for a soap box? I’m done for today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Good points CK.

Holmes

nonscents
08-04-2003, 01:12 PM
Welcome Rockstar. It\'s always nice to read a post written by an articulate 15-year-old.

franki
08-04-2003, 04:32 PM
(maybe put it in the newbie thread Franki),

I copied and pasted a part of your post into that thread, take a look. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I don\'t know if you want credit for it?

CptKipling
08-05-2003, 07:05 AM
No it\'s ok Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rockstar
08-05-2003, 08:37 AM

Do you really think I can read about mones on this forum for a month and not know that? What I\'m looking for is not a way to seduce girls with the smell of a chemical product. As I\'ve stated beforehand, I\'m looking for something to add to my confidence when approaching girls. If it actually has an effect on them, good. I can hold my own with girls without pheromones, and I have plenty of time to work on those skills given my age. I\'m mostly curious about this whole phero stuff, I\'m not a believer yet and I\'m not assuming anything about their power. If they work for me, good. They certainly aren\'t my last resort. And I know that because I\'ve been in previous relationships that have worked well to a point. The bottom line is, with mones I hope to not feel as shy, because I\'ll have the peace of mind that I have a sharper edge to my blade, how little sharper it may be.

Skyy
08-05-2003, 09:21 AM

Do you really think I can read about mones on this forum for a month and not know that?

Its suprising how many times the same question pops up in a 1-2 week period. Most people don\'t even care to read or bother using the search function...

CptKipling
08-05-2003, 09:45 AM
As I mentioned, I wasnt aiming the comments at you in particular.

rockstar
08-05-2003, 01:15 PM
As I mentioned, I wasnt aiming the comments at you in particular.

I know. I\'m not angry. Thanks for your help everyone