PDA

View Full Version : Homeopathy

Genome335
08-02-2003, 02:00 PM
If I would of read this (\"http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/homeo.html\")article before I would\'nt of found a amazing homeopathic (stress/anxiety) nerve tonic made by hylands (www.hylands.com). After taking 2 tablets my anxiety dissapeared within 10 minutes, what a relief!!!. It\'s stronger than any prescription medication i\'ve taken, also it has no side effects and no withdrawl. for $5 bucks it was worth it (32 caps), I don\'t think I would of survived my vacation to florida without it. I was actually able to talk to girls without feeling like I was going to have a heart attack, conversations just flowed.

I urge anyone who\'s having problems with anxiety to try it, I got it at walgreens. Too bad I ran out, they did\'nt have it at rite aid so i\'ll probably have to get it off the net (there are no walgreens around my area /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif). If two tablets makes you a little sedated cut it down to 1. Thanks to FTR for giving me the idea a while ago, Enjoy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Holmes
08-02-2003, 03:34 PM
Excellent! Thanks for the post.

Did you buy it off of the website?

Holmes

Sexyredhead
08-02-2003, 03:40 PM
He got it at Walgreens, I think he said. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

What all\'s in that nerve tonic? I\'m curious.

Homeopathy works for a lot of things, but not necessarily everything. It wouldn\'t have been around as long as it has if it didn\'t work at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Holmes
08-02-2003, 03:44 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
He got it at Walgreens, I think he said. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

OMG, duh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Speed-reading for ya...it\'s been a long day... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks SRH, sorry Genome.

So, anyway...uh...where did you get it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Holmes

Genome335
08-03-2003, 04:07 AM
Formula:
Calcarea Phosphorica 3X HPUS
Ferrum Phosphorica 3X HPUS
Kali Phosphoricum 3X HPUS
Natrum Phosphoricum 3X HPUS
Magnesia Phosphoricum 3X HPUS
In a base of Lactose (milk sugar), NF.

You can find more information at www.hylands.com (\"http://www.hylands.com\") .