PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions

HEIDI
08-02-2003, 12:26 AM
Hello,

I received yesterday AE/W and PCC, and wore it out for work, dinner and drinks but didn`t see any difference from when i am not wearing anything.
I wore 2 drops of AE/W and quite a lot of PCC as i read in some post some of you do.

Which kind of reactions should i expect from pheromones? I mean, does ppl look at you a lot in the street, or come to talk to you? How do i know if they are working or not? Do you get reactions from everyone or just from some ppl when they are working?

Another thing is i live in Asia; do pheromones work the same for white and for asian ppl? Should i make different mixes that the ones you normally do if i want to attract an asian guy?

Thanks.

Sexyredhead
08-02-2003, 06:06 AM
Sometimes it takes wearing -mones for a week, a month, or more before you begin to see results. And it may take you a little while to figure out your right combination. (That\'s partly why Bruce has the guarantee.) The -mones are affecting other people, but the people you know will take longer to respond that people you\'ve never met before. I think the people you know have to adjust to the new pheremone signature from you, because it becomes so different all of a sudden. People you\'ve just met, or never met, are more likely to give you the responses you\'re looking for right off the bat. Does that make sense to you?

The amount you were wearing seems fine. I don\'t usually wear more than 2 drops AE when I wear it. I have to be careful with the PCC though, because if I wear a whole lot I get PMS-y.

Whether -mones work differently on asian men, I\'m not sure. I know there have been several threads on the main forum about how -mones affect asian women. You might go to the main forum and ask the asian guys which -mones they\'ve noticed work best on them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DaVinciKittie
08-02-2003, 10:20 AM
Like SRH said, give it some time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif It took me a couple of weeks to start seeing results from the pheros. I think that was largely do to the fact that 1) at first I didn\'t know what to look for to gauge \"hits\" and 2) I hadn\'t found my \"sweet spot\" dosages yet. Hits can be very subtle and sometimes you\'ll miss them if you aren\'t looking for them. One of the things I notice about *myself* when I wear pheros (especially when I\'m trying out a new combination) is that I become much more aware of my surroundings and the people in them. Hits can be as simple as a head turn or a brief stare or even a smile from a cashier or they can be as blatant as a DIHL (which I have yet to see) or a come-on. Also, the most effective dosages for each person are different. 2 drops of AE works great for me, but you might need more or less. My advice is to stay with the 2 drops for a few days, even a week, and *then* if you\'re still seeing no remarkable results either increase or decrease the drops by one (I\'d go with decrease first, to reduce the risk of OD). Sometimes it\'s hard to tell whether something is a hit due to the pheros or just because of *you*. Whenever I\'m wearing them, I usually attribute things like that to the pheros, unless the person is out of \"range\" (pretty far away and I know I\'m not ODing) or it\'s a reaction I often get due to some other stimulus (like the shirt is really low cut or my dress is really cute or something like that).

As far as gauging reactions in the Asian culture, the guys are your best bet for that. Watch out though- they bite. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
08-02-2003, 11:21 AM
Heidi, I don´t know what part of asia you´re in but most people including Bruce btw have reported that asians ( in asia)are very sensitive to pheros.

Try doing a search on the subject because it has been brought up regularly in the past. good luck CJ

HEIDI
08-02-2003, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the answers; i will wear the same amount for a week and see; today i went to the supermarket, and again didn`t see any difference with b4; except that the girl selling the fruit kept smiling at me and and told me that i am very beautifull; not sure wheter is the pheromones or not... i hope i don`t start getting hit on by women instead of men. For the rest i didn`t notice anything at all.

CJ01
08-03-2003, 12:39 AM
Heidi, that sort of thing will happen a lot more when wearing pheros. Just be pleased that someone´s smiling at you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I think that a lot of people who have phero reactions respond inspite of themselves, kind of like a reflex - like they can´t help it. So I reckon that a good number of pheros hits are a kind of pseudo hits. However, it´s still nice!
CJ