PDA

View Full Version : Pheromax

ussiel
08-01-2003, 06:33 PM
I received my \"new pheromax\" and I have been experimenting with it. But I can\'t quite get my finger on its effects. I have used most of the other pheros (pi/m,npa/m,soe,ae/m,rm,apc,andro4.2) and for the most part I know the effects to expect from each.
But this has been really different. I have used two sprays on 4 different occasions. This one has effected my mood more than any other phero. I am usaully very laid back, shy and quiet. Pheromax makes me cocky, forward and funny in a confident, [censored]-the-world kind of way. But not angry like pi/m or npa can.
So far I have talked directly to a comedian onstage at a comedy club (but it came out very funny), sat down directly with a women in a bar without being invited (she gave me her number unsolicited) and hit on a waitress in another club (serious boyfriend). All very out of character for me, I would normally be mortified to draw any attention to myself in a comedy club.
The weird part is that I have not had any response from anyone else....nothing. I know the DIHL routine and my favorite....getting the wrong change from the befuddled cashier. I almost feel the same kind of invisibility I feel when I wear only pi/w.
So I am really torn here, I am liking the effect it has on me but It seems very expensive to not get any responses from anyone else.
I am going to try 1 spray and then three I guess but it has a strong smell (not as bad as pi/m or npa) and lasts for a long time.
Is anyone else having the experience as I am or can anyone add any ideas or thoughts???

jim

metroman
08-02-2003, 12:52 PM
Sounds like it would be great stuff for guys that struggle with shyness issues myself included...the only thing that keeps me from getting the new Pheromax is I\'ve heard that it contains A1 which can cause feelings of depression. I already take a well known SSRI so I dont need anything to exacerbate that situation. I\'m really tempted to get it...Did you get any depressive side effects at all?

ussiel
08-02-2003, 02:41 PM
Actually, just the opposite. The \"New Pheromax\" made me feel very upbeat and carefree. Your mileage may vary though.

Whitehall
08-03-2003, 08:40 PM
I noticed that my big sprayer of old Pheromax seemed to evaporate in the bottle! I had to have two keychains and they both were leaking.

I like the stuff but I\'m not buying again or else rebottling it as soon as get it.

akinu
08-04-2003, 03:23 AM
Yeah and the bottle material is somewhat strange. If you bring it to a mildly hot place the whole bottle feels like a fireball. Which of course causes contents to evaporate quickly and/or destroy pheros because of unusual heat.

manchorito
08-04-2003, 07:17 AM
That is cheap, surely they can do better than that. Pheromax always seemed to remind me of a product that had a glamorous bottle, but bad stuff in it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whitehall
08-04-2003, 06:07 PM
It\'s really just the opposite - good stuff inside but their packaging is a failure.

Watcher
08-04-2003, 09:38 PM
If the packaging gets looked at it could be an interesting addition product.

Pheromax+WAGG+NPA+EW say 25% of each in a mix ?