PDA

View Full Version : Do I know you from somewhere?

Tremann
07-31-2003, 01:09 PM
Ok, so lately I\'ve been getting alot of \"do I know you from somewhere?\" questions from girls. I can only assume that this is some sort of pickup line (Unless they do actually know me from somewhere...) Would anyone else consider these hits?

bundyburger
07-31-2003, 05:06 PM
I consider that good. Usually comes from unconfident girls in my experience.

Well, it\'s not like they are ignoring you and trying to stay away from you. Is it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

So of course it\'s good.

Edit:
It\'s also a genuine feeling some people get when pheromones are worn. That they know you.
Of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif My point being \"it\'s a positive effect\" or \"Hit\"

JohnnyM
07-31-2003, 08:33 PM
The next time it happens, relpy with, \"Oh hey! Nice to see you, yes you know me!! When did they let you out?\" <evil grin>

On a serious note, that seems positive to me!

cuddlebear
08-01-2003, 04:51 AM
This is a definite hit, make no mistake about it. Women have to deal with so many restrictions imposed upon them by society and upbringing, that this is the only way they can \"approach\" a guy and not look so obvious. But NOTICE THE EXPRESSION ON THE FACE when they ask you if they know you from somewhere. And don\'t contemplate the question, because I can assure you, THEY DON\'T. They\'re just putting their foot in the door. Enjoy it dude. And which mones were we wearing?

Cuddles
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JohnnyM
08-01-2003, 03:09 PM
Yeah, all my silly kidding aside I think it would be extremely cool if that happened to me on occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Run with it!