What would you think of having two WAGG options/formulas:
1. Current WAGG which contains *no* aNONE
and
2. A WAGG containing a small amount of aNONE

???
Bruce

jose
07-31-2003, 07:50 AM
Well I never really had any luck with the test subject WAGG bottle I received free. Probably because it was not enough in it to see results. Reading some of the post on WAGG this product is not for me, but I would consider buying one with ANONE in it since I\'ve had good luck with that Pheromone.

Holmes
07-31-2003, 07:52 AM
Great idea!

Holmes

akinu
07-31-2003, 10:17 AM
I guess we already dont know whats in WAGG?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Skyy
07-31-2003, 10:27 AM
No one knows whats in WAGG and probably will never find out. Same story with Npa and its secret ingredients.

akinu
07-31-2003, 10:29 AM
Yes exactly, but then how can we know how to improve WAGG??

Skyy
07-31-2003, 12:43 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Yes exactly, but then how can we know how to improve WAGG??

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think Bruce was referring to the makers of WAGG, they might introduce a new formula with added none. The creators of WAGG probably read what we the users have been doing here with it and itsa proven fact WAGG + None work very well.

Also I like the idea on none added to WAGG , but i feel Npa is probably the best combination with it for its secret ingredients...but thats just my preference

bundyburger
07-31-2003, 07:09 PM
Don\'t know if I\'d use it myself, since I like to experiment with ratios, but as a product I think it would be a great idea. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Even with my limited knowledge I\'ve found that it helps to use WAGG every time I smack on some -anone and am confident they compliment each other. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

krtel
07-31-2003, 07:52 PM
I don\'t like the idea of anone embedded into WAGG. I think it should come with only 100% WAGG and nothing else. This gives us the freedom to use our own source of anone and we know how much anone we are using.

The same goes for NPA. I would buy NPA without the anone over NPA with anone. You\'ve got a great new product called WAGG and it is fine the way it is - I don\'t recommend fixing something that isn\'t broken. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just my thoughts. Thanks.

- Krish

bundyburger
07-31-2003, 10:04 PM
Yes. But as an \'Off the shelf\' product it would be a great choice for newbies or anyone not wanting to stuff around with multiple products.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Watcher
08-01-2003, 02:29 AM
Might be worth getting a small batch in and offering say 50 bottles at a reduced price of 45$ and then if they prove popular bring it in as a regular feature and offer them at full price.

Might prove useful for those that like pre-mixed products ready other than fiddling with them to get their own user batch.

cuddlebear
08-01-2003, 04:47 AM
Even though I am like Krtel and like to \"roll my own\" with phero products, hence the emphasis on Chem Kit, I still think it\'s a great idea to try a None-spiked WAGG, as long as the original is still available. That way we aren\'t really fixing something that isn\'t broken, just expanding the choices. I definitely agree with Krtel that the original WAGG should stay as is, unaltered, and continue to be available. I don\'t think that\'s in jeopardy, anyway ...

Cuddles
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif