PDA

View Full Version : Car Freshener...Pheromones!!!

manchorito
07-30-2003, 07:26 PM
The Car : The classic setting of a couple getting \"it on\", a goodnight kiss, etc. The cramped, unromantic car is no ideal place for a couple to making a memory. But for some odd reason, it seems as though people choose the car to be their location of love.

The interiors of cars sometimes have a scent of Vanilla, New Car smell, or even Green Apple. I’m sure everybody knows where that smell comes from: The Car Fresheners. These Pine Tree Shaped Rear-view mirror ornaments can change a car from smelling like dirty socks, to Cinnamon.

Car Fresheners constantly emit a intoxicating smell, sure they are not Acqua Di Gio scented, but they are more conventional, and many of them are great, normal smells for an automobile. So basically, the Car Freshener is like a human being wearing cologne on their pulses. We are constantly releasing these scents, as is the Car Freshener.

And what is special about this forum, this site, us? We don’t just use cologne, we use Pheromones. Why should we just have Car Fresheners that emit scents, why not make those unique deodorizers any different than us the Pheromone users?

The idea: Pheromone emitting Car Fresheners. Spray or Dap some mones on your Car Freshener, and you\'re good to go!When you want that goodnight kiss on your first date with a girl, and you can hang a Cherry Scented SOE Car Freshener on that Rear-View mirror of yours. Now, there should be no hesitation. If you want to fool around with your girlfriend and you don’t thin she wants too, well, just put her in that Car of yours. She will get a whiff of that Orange scented Alter Ego Car Freshener, and you will find her all over you. It is just like a Pheromone Candle, just in your own personal Haven with Wheels: THE CAR!!!

asuperdictator
07-31-2003, 07:26 AM
Good Idea and Great Post!!!

blkgost
08-01-2003, 02:04 PM
Hey man thats a great idea, but (always a but) there is an issue. Phero release. A major problem that many on this board face is A. not enough mones or B. Too much. The potenial for OD is much greater in the car seeing that depending on situation it is an enclosed enviorment. Imagine having your date hyper-exposed to a sh*tload of -rone and -none for prolonged periods of time. Of course you **could** vent a vent of some kind on the freshener, but then you would either have A. Too little or worst yet B. None at all. Seeing that the life span of the mones really isn\'t too long, you may wind up running out and then cost becomes a factor.
In the intrest of science, I will ask my father about how to go about getting car air freshener made (he owns a car wash), and report back. But here is a thought, what if you were to do a 50/50 mix of carair freshener and a product like TE? I figure it would be about the same as spiking your cologne, and it would be bascially the equivelent of a clothing application. And if you spray it right before she gets in the car and the seat is still slightly damp the pheros will get on her clothes for that lasting impression.

Come to think about it I think I have a gel air freshener recipe I did for a project in school. It may be able to be modified (read: add mones) for our purposes......

blkgost
08-01-2003, 02:26 PM
Found It!!

2 cups of distilled water
Essential oil/fragrance of your choice.
4 packages of knox gelatin
Food coloring (optional)

Heat 1 cup of water almost to a boil. Add the gelatin and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat add another cup of distilled water, 10-20 drops of oil/fragrance, and food coloring if desired.
You can replace food coloring and oil/fragrance with premade liquid potpourri. Just make sure it\'s the concentrated kind or it won\'t retain its smell. The procedure would be the same. Heat 1 cup of the liquid potpourri, almost to a boil. Stir in 4 packets of Knox gelatin, until dissolved. Then stir in 1 cup cool liquid potpourri.

Pour the mixture into clean baby food jars and set at room temperature overnight until set. You can place the jars in the refrigerator if you need them to set more quickly.

Drop in your favorite combo and the essential oil or your choice(I believe Aqua Di Gio was mentioned), voila instant road head