PDA

View Full Version : Excercise and AE/m?

JohnnyM
07-30-2003, 10:30 AM
Does it matter if you use pheromone’s before exercising? For example, say you belong to a fitness club and you’d like to try to make an impression on some of the women there. Are there any negative issues involving aerobic level exercises and the use of pheromones? Aside of course from the fact that sweating may reduce the effectiveness? I am thinking more in terms of how they affect ME, not others.

Some have reported that using AE/m leaves them with a foggy, or detached mental state (I’ve personally not experienced this). But are there situations where one should NOT use pheromones? Like before excercising?

Thanks!

MysteriousMan
07-30-2003, 11:22 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Does it matter if you use pheromone’s before exercising? For example, say you belong to a fitness club and you’d like to try to make an impression on some of the women there. Are there any negative issues involving aerobic level exercises and the use of pheromones? Aside of course from the fact that sweating may reduce the effectiveness? I am thinking more in terms of how they affect ME, not others.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Mones are most effective when you are standing between the women waiting til the course before is over :-)

It has effects on YOU becaus you need concentration for the cheography AND to look at the faces of the women, smile to them and see if the mones have any effect. I\'m good enough to do both, but there are many people having too much problems with their own feet without looking around.

This is the only \"problem\" I experience.

And - I said this in another thread this evening, so this is probably the reason why you came up with your question - I try to protect mone products with deodorants when I do aerobics.

MM

JohnnyM
07-30-2003, 01:25 PM
Okay, so there are no physical effects to be concerned about. That was my main concern. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

akinu
07-30-2003, 02:03 PM
Some people report anxiety with NONE and diziness with NOL/RONE. But these are OD values. Apply behind ears so that you wont inhale your pheros..

Papi_Chulo
07-30-2003, 03:46 PM
I though that pheromones give a very bad oder if you sweat. I sweat a ton when i workout, where can i add AE ? clothes?