PDA

View Full Version : 1580

franki
07-30-2003, 10:24 AM
Today is a sad day. I had to delete my 1580 received private messages.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif The last few weeks it took ages for that page to load, so I had to do something about it.

And it was always so much fun to read the messages from the past, whether it was Seadove, Elana, FTR, Tallmacky or Bruce or others didn\'t matter, it was always interesting or funny .. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Elana
07-31-2003, 06:38 AM
I am in the habit of deleting mine every few days. It runs way too slow when they start to pile up. I bet you forgot how fast the pages load when you have an empty PM box. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
07-31-2003, 09:35 AM
Yeah I know how you feel franki, I had to delete my messages about two times, each time they got around 900, and it looks like I will have to do the same again. I really wish there was a way to just save them all with the click of a button, it could be built in, but doing it manually takes too long. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My connection is pretty fast so with even 800 messages in there it downloads in about 6 seconds, but I bet your inbox was running really slow man.

gone forever...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

franki
07-31-2003, 09:55 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

My connection is pretty fast so with even 800 messages in there it downloads in about 6 seconds, but I bet your inbox was running really slow man.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sometimes it took a few minutes to load the page. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
08-03-2003, 10:40 AM
yeah yeah I know what you mean franki. I had to delete all those PMs begging me for sex and inviting me round for orgies and stuff too ( yeah right!)
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
08-04-2003, 04:59 AM
yeah yeah I know what you mean franki. I had to delete all those PMs begging me for sex and inviting me round for orgies and stuff too ( yeah right!)
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Don\'t worry CJ....I\'ll just send you some more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
08-04-2003, 07:20 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Xehupatl
08-09-2003, 01:20 AM
yeah I know what you mean, it\'s so sad when I have to clean out my PM folder ... oh wait there\'s nothing it it - damn.

CJ01
08-10-2003, 04:31 AM
We´ll send you some too then, watch out though for Elenas you may be in for a bit of a surprise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PS still waiting for mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
08-10-2003, 05:27 AM
We´ll send you some too then, watch out though for Elenas you may be in for a bit of a surprise

Trust me CJ......I took care of him already! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

He will wish he never said anything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Xehupatl
08-10-2003, 07:57 AM
well CJ aren\'T you going to send me anything? Elana\'s been a busy bee telling me about her day and how she likes to pleasure herself with a cucumber while showering before breakfast!

CJ01
08-10-2003, 08:53 AM
Well SHE would /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif - didn´t send me one though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I´ll send you one when I´ve decided what.
Oh I know, watch out I´m sending you a really hot one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
01-04-2004, 01:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Today is a sad day. I had to delete my 1580 received private messages..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif The last few

weeks it took ages for that page to load, so I had to do something about it.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Well, it must have been the old computer that was causing all the trouble, because

currently I am at 1250 PM\'s and it loads as fast as lightning.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Pancho1188
01-04-2004, 11:46 AM
Hmmm... I only have 38

all-time PMs. I must be doing something wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I guess it takes

a few years and a few thousand posts to be as cool as Franki or Elana...

\"Holy sh*t dude, if I didn\'t have to hold my dick because

I have to piss so bad, I would shake your hand.\"

You must teach me!!! How??? HOW!?!?!?!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icarus
01-04-2004, 12:51 PM
Grow a beard.

Perform the

dance.

Haven\'t you been taking notes?

Steve

Pancho1188
01-04-2004, 04:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Grow a beard.

Perform the dance.

Haven\'t you been taking

notes?

Steve

Hmmm, I\'m in trouble...

I grow facial hair

about as fast as a 14-year old boy...and I only dance with chicas (except for this one time I danced with a gay guy

to surprise the hell out of people /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif)...I can\'t do a solo dance

ritual...

I\'ll have to stick to writing original lyrics, poems, sketches, quotes, etc.

Sexyredhead
01-04-2004, 05:46 PM
Why not go to a costume

shop and buy one of those fake beards that hook over your ears? Those are sooooo sexy. Women will flock to you

then. Especially if you say you flew into town in your invisible spaceship.

Trust me on this.