PDA

View Full Version : Heeerrreee’s Johnny!

JohnnyM
07-29-2003, 02:36 PM
Hello! I just wanted to say hello since I am brand new to these forums. I am completely new to the use of pheromones and quite honestly, I’m very much a skeptic, but hell, anything is worth a shot at least once right?! A lot of these stories I have been reading I liken to pure luck, chance, *ahem!* alcohol, recreational drugs or anything other than some magic love potion that you dab on your skin. That being said, it did not stop me from buying at least one product to try it out for myself! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am the proud owner of a little bottle of AE/m and thank goodness I made the right call. It seems most people recommend it for newbs like myself, so I guess I have the right mix at this stage. I would love any advice anyone has however in its use and so forth. I have tried it twice since I got it. Not in exactly the most ideal locations, but interesting enough I actually thought I got a \"hit\" from it, but who knows? It’s been so long since I’ve been on the dating scene, I would not know a \"hit\" from a \"what-the-hell-are-you-looking-at?\" form of eye contact. <g> Well, okay, I do but I’m just being silly. I started with two drops the first time and it was actually a very positive experience. The second time it was just not the right environment so there’s no way to know one way or the other.

In any event, I figure if I am going to start dating again (just ended a seven year relationship) I might as well arm myself with the right tools. Right? So any advice would be appreciated in the use of these things. I obviously do not wish to overdo it, or use too little or what have you. I’ll be reading these forums (just found them today) quite a bit so I am sure there’s loads of advice to be found already.

One set of questions before I go...

1. I have noticed some discussion in the past about how certain \"nones\" or whatever are good for certain age groups and whatnot. I’d be very interested to learn more about that subject. I\'m a 35 year old male, good build (not great, but not bad either - getting better with each workout) with what I call average looks.

2. Is it true that some brands work better for certain people? That you just have to find the right brand/phero for your own body chemistry to really take advantage of the benefits?

Seeya!

- Johnny